advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sometimes you just have to wonder how desperate some people are in this sport....

:( wtf did I just watch?

I kinda feel bad for the guy b/c i think its very unfair to have bad genetics. You bust your ass, take a ton of gear, train your ass off and still look like that. Its total bullshit and totally unfair. Bodybuilding is the only sport that is like this. Anything else in life you can work your ass off and succeed. But, the problem is he doesnt realize this. Once he realizes, he can just accept it and move on to diff things in life. But,,..... that video was super gay.

naive comment

bodybuilding is not unique in requiring good genetics to succeed at a professional level.

I kinda feel bad for the guy b/c i think its very unfair to have bad genetics. You bust your ass, take a ton of gear, train your ass off and still look like that. Its total bullshit and totally unfair. Bodybuilding is the only sport that is like this. Anything else in life you can work your ass off and succeed. But, the problem is he doesnt realize this. Once he realizes, he can just accept it and move on to diff things in life. But,,..... that video was super gay.

cough bullshit cough...

doesnt take genetics to be worlds fastest man? you just gotta work at it LOL :rolleyes: -JS

^ exactly

no genetics required either to win gold on the rings at the olympics just hard work anybody could do it :D

he's kinda right. I mean other sports take skill or raw talent and hard work. bodybuilding takes good genetics and hard work. I guess you could equate genetics to skill or natural ability though.

i would rather pimp my own mum or sell drugs to school kids than do that. Unless he is gay himself then it would be easy money.

Muscle worship is nothing more than a capitalist concept, guys... law of supply and demand.

There are gays with their fantasy of big men... and bodybuilders to give them what they look for. Why being a construction worker and earn $1,500 monthly, when you can make 5 or 6 times that amount having a little fun in the process? :p As long as you have no ethic problems with what you're doing, what's wrong?

I have a feeling that fine analysis lol won't be popular... :eek: :D

Last edited:
Muscle worship is nothing more than a capitalist concept, guys... law of supply and demand.

There are gays with their fantasy of big men... and bodybuilders to give them what they look for. Why being a construction worker and earn $1,500 monthly, when you can make 5 or 6 times that amount having a little fun in the process? :p As long as you have no ethic problems with what you're doing, what's wrong?

Are you trying to tell us something Phidias? LOL

I have a hard time believing that people get 7,500/mo every month out of the year to twirl around some gay dudes. And... to me... that's not fun. I guess you have to be gay as well to ENJOY that. I went to a gay club to see Paul Van Dyk with my girlfriend. We felt raped just being there. Didn't last the whole nite.

Thanks a lot, how am I going to explain this to my GF after she finds that in my internet history???

dave.. phidas is right... these guys make huge money.. i know two personally and they told me what they pull down to just pose in gay forums.. some nude.. some not.. eduardo correa makes good money doing what he does.. it is no secret.. he has pictures all over the web and on gay sites.. and there is too numerous others to mention.. some do "playgirl" type for gay web sites and pull down a easy 7 grand a month.. so do way worse and make more.. but it is there.. and dont think that any of your favorite guys are immune.. they arent.. but like phidas said.. it is a market.. a huge market.. the issue becomes where do ya stop.. posing for gay web sites often leads to doing other things for more and more money..

the issue becomes where do ya stop.. posing for gay web sites often leads to doing other things for more and more money..
They told me that if you close your eyes is the same LOLOL

yea.. i bet.. if you have carrot top tonguing your unit i bet you can just close your eyes and think it is shakira.. i would be crying the whole time "mommy make it stop"...

yea.. i bet.. if you have carrot top tonguing your unit i bet you can just close your eyes and think it is shakira.. i would be crying the whole time "mommy make it stop"...

LMFAO LATS!!:D:eek:

A very good friend of mine, NPC competitor, use to live with two gay guys. They paid his bills bought him food and cycles, clothes, gym memberships, even a new truck. All he had to do was walk around naked and flex while they watched and did their thing. They would even bring him home girls to ferk while they watched. Went on for like 7 years till he got a rich girl and bought his own gym.

ahahahha, isnt that a scene from Conan the barbarian?

anyways, i dont want to speak my opinion too loudly since i have TONS of respect for anybody going through dieting/prepping, shit,,,i backed out of my first show cuz i got ill

anyways....ummm whats so HARDCORE AND TOUGH about being on the stage with other oiled men almost naked in tiny thongs flexing????

IMO, this is not a sporting event. dieting and lifting its not a sport,,again thats my opinion. i really dont knwo waht bb is but i know its not boxing, football, bball,

you are trying to look great, and appealing, our genes programmed to turn our heads to symmetry and muscle mass and so on, girls like big chest, big arms, big shoulders (not freaky big, but yoiu know what im sayin), they like pretty faces, tall frame etc etc...nobody taught them

men like tiny figure, big tits, big ass on girls, its our genes.

flip this....take the above post, replace NPC pro hardcore big mofo tough guy to a HOT ASS SUPER DUPER stripper OR some figure champ, just smoking hot, and there is a rich couple paying her to look pretty and walk around naked while they fuck eachother....

we are all trying to look good....obviously you turn into a sex type thing...most women dont like super freaky muscles with veins...guess more gays do.

why is it so shocking?

quit bodybuilding then..

remember we are tyring to look pretty not BAD ASS....waxing hair off, tanning, tiny little waist, proporitonality, posing routine LOL does that sound stereotypical mesculinity to you in our culture? :eek:

Romans were cool with it,,,but they were openly gay too.

this doesnt bother me at all, i will be at the gym tomorrow doing samething i do everyday,,,, trying to look pretty ahahhahahah

naive comment

bodybuilding is not unique in requiring good genetics to succeed at a professional level.

Couldn't agree more.

I used to box amateurs when I was younger. I worked my ass off. I was a decent fighter. Even with all the time I spent sparring, mit work, heavy bag, etc. I had no where even close to the hand speed and punching power of Mike Tyson.

Mike Tyson was a phenom and there will never be a heavyweight with his combination of hand speed and punching power. That's called super human GENETICS. Yes, Mike trained like a mad man...but he had God given abilities before he ever laced up gloves.

So, no bodybuiding is not the only sport where genetics limit your success. In fact, find me a sport where genetics DON'T limit your success.

Last edited:
the way society is heading in 50 years what we saw in that video will be the norm, bodybuilders, 150lb geeks, whoever. i saw on the news not too long ago there was a cross dresser/transexual elected mayor of some small town in oregon. people today are disgusting and brainwaished by the media. as soon as some talking head comes on MSNBC and says that this type of stuff is cool the sheep will jump on and everyone will be into this freak stuff.

just my 02;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity