over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sponsors, not site related

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
What types of places should I hit up to sponsor me. I need to raise some money so I can go and play in this allstar game out in vegas. I've thought about the job but I'm not sure what they will actually do if anything. I was going to ask some of the family members, but the ones that would I just can't bring myself to ask. Some people have said yes on the condition that it was for charity. I couldn't bring myself to say that it was, that's just wrong. I'm not sure if business's would take it serious if I asked them. I was thinking of talking to the places that are on the list for potential team sponsors, but not sure if it's appropriate to come at them this way. I'm not trying to get a fortune out of these places, if I could get some of them just to donate $25-$50 that would off set all of the cost. I think we have to raise like $450, plus my flight would be around $200 I think. Maybe I should go and find a place around here that I can donate blood at, just like the college days, 3x a week whoa. Any ideas would be great, thanks

When do you need the cash by ? Figure out your real life total costs to do this trip right and not have stress.............we will go from there

Last edited:
March 1st at the latest. Just searched and that most be an old hooters board or something cause the website offers non of that. I was just looking on orbitz and there tickets are $204-$228 after taxes. I'd say that an even $600 will get me there and back and raise the money I need to. I'm going over to the town that I used to live in and going to talk to my old team's sponsors and see what they can do. I know the managers over at Deja Vu and there always cool with me, maybe she can help out a bit. And I'm going to talk to the guy that used to try and get me to work at his bar. Maybe I can work a few nights in return and he'll help me out. That would be great! Although I don't want caught up in that scene again.

Dont......trip bro .....I will send you 700 bucks ......in two weeks ......Have fun , lay some hat on some folks for me , and dont get hurt .......Deal ? Other condition,is that you must get in into your best all time condition[ under 6 % not 11% in your good pics ] in the next 4 or 5 months without gear ......If you give me your word on the things mentioned above ..........then in two weeks, I will send you 700 bucks in cash...........just pm your addy ........i dont flake ........you better not either if you take my deal

You have been a good long time contributing member of Big A 's board [ maybe wear a synthetic hat and t shirt while yoiu are there for me ....to represent ....lol] Having played at the highest level of the sport ,I am a fan of the game, and know how fun it is to go and bang some heads ......[ there are only a few here that would do this thing for ....you , Ivan , JBK , ect ......and several several bbers ] But you shouldnt have to be begging to be for cash to go play in a game ..............you have friends here ..........I got you.... so dont stress anymore .............pm me

Last edited:
I'm speechless, I don't know if I can let you do that for me. Let me think this over as, I would HAVE to be able to return the favor! And I mean by more than getting my fat as in shape! lol

As a child I always looked up to and dreampt about athletes, famous people, leaders for inspiration. But when I got older I started to believe less and less in people and rolemodels and thought I'd just pave my own way. Never thinking that I really needed anyone or anything and I can handle it all. And here I am now a grown as man that has just probably had one of the nicest offers ever for support and not sure how to handle it. IAB, I think that your a good/great person and are the type of rolemodel that more people need in this day and age!

No worries my friend .......I treat people how I wish to be treated plain and simple ......I worry about you and Steak [who has been a great friend to me here ] because you seem to both be so talented ,but torn at the crossroads at life ................Just know I care about the people from this board ......and I mean that ....Any of you need help or advice pm me .............I have been through an aweful lot and will always try to steer you all in the right direction ......I am far from perfect .....but I will always do my best for people that deem worthy of my help .....And bro .....you and many on this board are definately worth it ... So chill ....i will be in touch ....thanks for the kind words ,but not needed , I just try to be me

Youre a very lucky man Armageddon to have a friend like Iabadman.I always thought all the good guys were dead but IAB proved me wrong.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws