over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sports talk

I love the NFL draft too. I always find it interesting to see how wrong I am. The majority of time.

And QBkilla, that deshaun watson situation is bizarre. his lawyer just had 18 different female massage therapists who have worked on him vouch for him and basically say he's a good guy. I think the total number of accusers is up to 23 or something like that. so, basically since he's been in houston, he's had nearly 45 (or more) different female massage therapists... For anybody who's played a high level sport or been a high level performance athlete where you're constantly getting therapy/treatment, you have your 1 or 2, maybe 3 guys (or girls) who work on you who you stick with, and who usually work with other guys on the team/in the program as well.

It seems like watson has some bizarre addiction for meeting these female massage therapists on instagram... i do believe in innocent until proven guilty, but something is definitely fishy there... very weird...
I was gonna say the same thing. OBVIOUSLY he's got some weird fascination with getting massages...but innocent until proven guilty. It seems about 50/50 right now. Lots came forward and said he's a creep, and then lots came out and said, "no, he was completely cool with me." Some weird shit.

The strange thing too is that its ALL been civil shit so far. No criminal, which is ALSO super strange. IMO, that shows that the majority of these women want $$$. WHo knows though, I'm just waiting to hear more.

I was gonna say the same thing. OBVIOUSLY he's got some weird fascination with getting massages...but innocent until proven guilty. It seems about 50/50 right now. Lots came forward and said he's a creep, and then lots came out and said, "no, he was completely cool with me." Some weird shit.

The strange thing too is that its ALL been civil shit so far. No criminal, which is ALSO super strange. IMO, that shows that the majority of these women want $$$. WHo knows though, I'm just waiting to hear more.

Is it though? Is it strange that it’s all been civil suits and no criminal charges....?

And QBkilla, that deshaun watson situation is bizarre. his lawyer just had 18 different female massage therapists who have worked on him vouch for him and basically say he's a good guy. I think the total number of accusers is up to 23 or something like that. so, basically since he's been in houston, he's had nearly 45 (or more) different female massage therapists... For anybody who's played a high level sport or been a high level performance athlete where you're constantly getting therapy/treatment, you have your 1 or 2, maybe 3 guys (or girls) who work on you who you stick with, and who usually work with other guys on the team/in the program as well.

It seems like watson has some bizarre addiction for meeting these female massage therapists on instagram... i do believe in innocent until proven guilty, but something is definitely fishy there... very weird...
Yep. I respect guys like james harden who tell you they hit up the club do some freaky stuff. Then you have holier than thou "social justice" guys going around being a creep and assaulting women. As for the player, crazy, he was a top qb but eventually the media will give him a pass due to his idealogies imo. The question, what team will he play for?

San fran is out of the equation, jets will draft a qb, denver may land fields or carolina, or lance.

That leaves...the bears? Or the raiders? Possibly carolina If they miss on a top qb. A crazy scenario would be a Russ for deshawn trade lol

Zack Wilson is a more athletic version of Baker Mayfield. Wilson, Trevor Lawrence and Kyle Pitts ( Tight End Florida ) look like sure fire stars to me, which means they will probably all end up busts. Absolutely love the NFL draft.
I was dissapointed to see bateman measure in at 6 foot. Thought he looked bigger. My ravens need a pass rusher or wr so maybe terrance marshall. These edge rushers scare me, phillips looks like he is legit but they say one more concussion he is done.

buh bye Lebron, maybe this is the year Harden wins a trophy?

Chiefs are more likely to win again than the bucs

Julio jones is not worth a 1st

Ohtani should win MVP, amazing player

Coach K retiring and roy Williams, crazy. I like dukes new HC rather than the UNC one, younger and more exciting, I think UNC is going to fall behind duke

Watch out for the Braves!! They have some pretty sick talent and their starting pitching has the potential to be better than the Dodgers.
The best team in the league if everyone get healthy is the Mets.

Best rotation in league: degrom thor carrasco stroman walker starting 5 rotation

The mets have been winning or in every game with a triple a team.The additions they made with their bench players and everyone gets healthy in their lineup.They're unbeatable.

The Mets definitely have talent. I'm rooting for the Astros, I want them to win just to troll all the people who seem obsessed with their sign stealing. All teams do it they just took it to a new level and got caught. No worse than teams like the Yankees and Sox buying up all the best players with no salary cap. If a small market team like Pittsburgh did what the Astros did I'd find it hilarious and applaud them for it (finding a way to win one when you spend 1 /10th the $ the large markets spend).

This is an interesting one because the nfl is trying to push female coaches and this one got a high ranking position over more qualified men who have coached 30 years and paid their dues, the Quinn essential "woke" hire if you look at her background.

Shit faced, DUI, video on YouTube, not fired.

Britt Reid another nfl coach who is an alcoholic and killed someone, who got his job because his daddy.

Nfl - no ped, no hgh, no marijuana

Nfl - yes painkillers, DUI, domestic violence is ok

I know we have a NFL thread. Anyone watch college hoops, mlb or NBA? Looks like Alabama basketball ball has some drama lol.

college b-ball...college football...and MLB. NBA not that much anymore although I loved the 80's and 90's which were the best!

My teams- North Carolina Tarheels in college b-ball and football. St. Louis Cardinals in MLB. No favorites in NBA anymore, growing up I liked Magic's Lakers!! and then the GOAT MJ's(Tarheel) Bulls!!

Anyone watching March madness? Or this world baseball classic? Would love to see some under dog country win.

Or in the sweet 16 a Cinderella.

Anyone watching March madness? Or this world baseball classic? Would love to see some under dog country win.

Or in the sweet 16 a Cinderella.
Been watching the baseball classic. Grand slam by Turner to win it and on to semis. Also college wrestling. Some big upsets in the tournament

Don't watch college basketball but always happy to see a loud mouth like dawn Staley go down

Ucon men's team is dominant

Lamar Jackson and the ravens? Lol
UCONN is going to win it all, and I’m so pumped. Die hard UCONN fan for life. If they win, they’ll have outpaced Kentucky, Duke, NC, etc - all the traditional blue bloods of the past decade in terms of championships.

The team is unstoppable this year. Had a blip with some defensive inconsistency but haven’t lost this calendar year in 23 once they sorted that out.

Bigs that can drop 3s, NBA talent from top to bottom, lethal guard play… they hit you with body blow after body blow. They only lose when they beat themselves.

UCONN is going to win it all, and I’m so pumped. Die hard UCONN fan for life. If they win, they’ll have outpaced Kentucky, Duke, NC, etc - all the traditional blue bloods of the past decade in terms of championships.

The team is unstoppable this year. Had a blip with some defensive inconsistency but haven’t lost this calendar year in 23 once they sorted that out.

Bigs that can drop 3s, NBA talent from top to bottom, lethal guard play… they hit you with body blow after body blow. They only lose when they beat themselves.
Goes down tonight. Anything can happen but expect you guys to slaughter them like pigs lol

Played out well lol
Congratulations on the UConn team. Unlike the woman's LSU team, good to see a team win with class. Can't believe I even know who won a woman's basketball game I guess ESPN is doing a good job trying to make it relevant lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws