over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sports talk

Sports? What’s that? After the shit they pulled last year and politicized every damn aspect of the games they’ll never get anything from me again.

Its a shame because it’s nice to escape reality and just enjoy a good game. But that’s over now. They can drop dead for all I care. Rich, pampered athletes complaining that they are slaves and oppressed while making millions lol. Shameless, virtue signaling scumbags
Last year? No offense brother, but how about the last 10 or so years? First it was pink shoes in the NFL for breast cancer or a little ribbon for HIV awareness, then kneeling for the national anthem that set the parameters for their freedom in the firstplace! Next it was some 6'5" DUDE dominating women's NCAA swimming... breaking records by 30 seconds WTF!?!?!?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I wish I could return to my mid 20's when Montana was finishing his carrer at KC pulling them into the playoffs, the Huston Oilers were dangerous and Dallas/SF were so good that even if you hated those teams you still watched just to see the superstars do their thing. The Blazers were neck and neck with the Bulls and you could never count out Utah or San Antonio.. Life was good.

Qbkilla, I like sports in my heart and I respect you making a thread like this but I'm in with BALDNAZI on this one. Until they stop politizing everything I just can't be a consumer of it. Not just sports but movies and Netflix dramas too.

Last year? No offense brother, but how about the last 10 or so years? First it was pink shoes in the NFL for breast cancer or a little ribbon for HIV awareness, then kneeling for the national anthem that set the parameters for their freedom in the firstplace! Next it was some 6'5" DUDE dominating women's NCAA swimming... breaking records by 30 seconds WTF!?!?!?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! I wish I could return to my mid 20's when Montana was finishing his carrer at KC pulling them into the playoffs, the Huston Oilers were dangerous and Dallas/SF were so good that even if you hated those teams you still watched just to see the superstars do their thing. The Blazers were neck and neck with the Bulls and you could never count out Utah or San Antonio.. Life was good.

Qbkilla, I like sports in my heart and I respect you making a thread like this but I'm in with BALDNAZI on this one. Until they stop politizing everything I just can't be a consumer of it. Not just sports but movies and Netflix dramas too.
Oh I 100% agree. I would love to boycott these whiners but I grew up watching sports, can't stop watching lol.

This year had to be one of the craziest Men’s NCAA tournaments I’ve seen. No #1 seeds in the Elite 8 for the first time ever I think.
Almost NBA playoff time, can’t wait to see how the Western conference shakes out. And then a fun UFC card this Saturday

This year had to be one of the craziest Men’s NCAA tournaments I’ve seen. No #1 seeds in the Elite 8 for the first time ever I think.
Almost NBA playoff time, can’t wait to see how the Western conference shakes out. And then a fun UFC card this Saturday
i hope izzy goes down again

Bumping this get some sports talk going...

My Orioles are finally good
Ohtani, we are seeing a modern day goat athlete
Imo juice was partly responsible for the home run era but not why all these guys throw 200 mph now days
Running backs are not underpaid, false narritive
Georgia will 3 peat

As much as I hate how politicized sports have become, there is literally nothing the NFL could do that would keep me from watching football. The game is still awesome no matter how much bullshit surrounds it.

Bumping this get some sports talk going...

My Orioles are finally good
Ohtani, we are seeing a modern day goat athlete
Imo juice was partly responsible for the home run era but not why all these guys throw 200 mph now days
Running backs are not underpaid, false narritive
Georgia will 3 peat
You're damn right they will

You're damn right they will
Well lets get some predictions going. I think FSU is going to be the team no one talks about that much this year and makes its way to playoffs. The ohio state @ michigan game is going to decide a spot. I guess for now ill just pick the home team but Ohio state undoubtedly will have the offensive weapons to win.
My 4 playoff teams
Georgia
Michigan
Florida State
Texas

Georgia over Michigan

Well lets get some predictions going. I think FSU is going to be the team no one talks about that much this year and makes its way to playoffs. The ohio state @ michigan game is going to decide a spot. I guess for now ill just pick the home team but Ohio state undoubtedly will have the offensive weapons to win.
My 4 playoff teams
Georgia
Michigan
Florida State
Texas

Georgia over Michigan
I like the teams and agree with you on FSU being sneaky good this year. I would be a lot more scared of Texas than Michigan just because Michigan's style is exactly like UGA, but with lesser talent all over the team. I can't see Michigan ever beating UGA. High flying teams like OSU/Texas/USC are who can beat UGA.

UGA wins it all if the QB pans out. They have two very talented QB's, but as we've seen in the past it's all about what is between the ears. Our defense will be even better than last year and we are better at the skill positions than any UGA team I've seen in years.

My playoff prediction:

UGA
Ohio State
USC
FSU

UGA over USC.

For NFL...I think Philly gets it done this year. They are the most complete team in the NFL and had a crazy good draft.

One football question

Is Patrick Mahomes poised to be the greatest quarterback of all time?

One football question

Is Patrick Mahomes poised to be the greatest quarterback of all time?
I'd say he already is the best all time. Brandy the greatest but maholmes is the "best"

All time most underrated QB is air McNair

I'd say he already is the best all time. Brandy the greatest but maholmes is the "best"

All time most underrated QB is air McNair
Mahomes won't pay for long enough to be considered the best of all time if he keeps going out and playing through injuries.

I think he is over hyped based on Daddy, don't think he will be a top NBA player.
He went into cardiac arrest last night at practice.
I definitely agree with that take. Draft stock definitely gonna go down after this

He went into cardiac arrest last night at practice.
I definitely agree with that take. Draft stock definitely gonna go down after this
Even without whatever happened, didn't think much of him. All hype. This 7'4 guy on the spurs should be nice. Was good to see joker win one, the euro guys are taking over and aren't diva's.

Another sport golf...don't pay attention... apparently they are mad the Saudis bought golf lol.

Will be interesting to see if ohtani gets delt, this guy is a pleasure to watch.

I'm so glad the NFL and college football season is almost here! I'm excited to see how my Panthers do in a division that should be weak again. Bryce I think will do GREAT because of his preparation. It will be interesting to see which teams will be better this year than last and which teams will take a step back.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity