over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sports talk

Lol... anyone hear tua? Ryan Clark basically called him fat said he doesn't put in the work keeping in shape and eating right. I'd say that's a reasonable take because tua looks more like a couch potato than athlete...if tua put in the work it would show. Tua gives a cringy defensive response about all the muscle he built doing judo. Love to see a dexa scan showing tua put on slabs of muscle this off-season.
He basically said Samoans are a peaceful people until provoked.

Lol... anyone hear tua? Ryan Clark basically called him fat said he doesn't put in the work keeping in shape and eating right. I'd say that's a reasonable take because tua looks more like a couch potato than athlete...if tua put in the work it would show. Tua gives a cringy defensive response about all the muscle he built doing judo. Love to see a dexa scan showing tua put on slabs of muscle this off-season.
Fuck Ryan Clark, Fuck Mike Tomlin, and absolutely fuck the Pittsburgh piece of shit Steelers

Few weeks until NFL starts. Lots of interesting stories to follow:
- Richardson a bust? I think I read he had a combined 16/19 starts at QB prior to the NFL
- What the fuck is Arizona doing? Looks like they are divesting of tons of players and planning the tank. They are loaded with pics for next year
- Jets with AR and what looks to be an incredible defense. Contenders?
- Bryce Young on IR within 3 weeks? ;)

Which team do you follow?

Fuck Ryan Clark, Fuck Mike Tomlin, and absolutely fuck the Pittsburgh piece of shit Steelers
Agree with Clark that tua looks more like a female stripper in Atlanta than athlete, but don't like Clark lol. Agree on Tomlin. People call him a top 3 head coach.... to me he's basically Jeff Fisher with a ring due to multiple hall of Fame coaches and players he inherited from cowher a great coach. He has lowered the standard in Pittsburgh.

- Richardson a bust? I think I read he had a combined 16/19 starts at QB prior to the NFL
- What the fuck is Arizona doing? Looks like they are divesting of tons of players and planning the tank. They are loaded with pics for next year

I think rich will be another fields
Arizona hires kliff 2.0 lol
Jets are contenders
Bryce I think will be ok

I followed the ravens until they gave little princess 18 million when he's worth 2. He's sure pretty though. and ignored pass rush for the 5th straight year. Our GM is underrated for sucking, he learned nothing from Ozzie. The worst was that huge contact he gave earl Thomas...washed up safety who hits the bottle more than receivers and ran away from Derrick Henry in a playoff game to not get trucked.

Richardson needs some time the kid has elite arm,size and speed.Year three I believe he will become elite

Next year is the year to have a top 3 pick and go qb. Williams/Maye will be light years better than stroud/young imo. I dont neccesarily hate either of the 2 i just think those 2 next year are miles ahead.

AZ is smart. When its all said and done they will have the 1st and 2nd pick next year. AZ going both Caleb Williams/marvin harrison jr back to back is crazy to think about.

Any CFB fans on here?
I watch nfl and enjoy the pros, but I rarely sit down on a Sunday and truly watch a game. I just keep it running in the background as I do shit around the house. But I will sit on the couch allll day Saturday and eat up CFB. Pac 12 (RIP), Big 10, SEC, anything.

Any CFB fans on here?
I watch nfl and enjoy the pros, but I rarely sit down on a Sunday and truly watch a game. I just keep it running in the background as I do shit around the house. But I will sit on the couch allll day Saturday and eat up CFB. Pac 12 (RIP), Big 10, SEC, anything.
UNC Tarheels fan. We have Drake Maye and that's it!Lol Love CFB and NFL.

Any CFB fans on here?
I've been getting into it more...whose your team? I don't have a team to be honest... I definitely respect Georgia... they seem to have that nastyness shit going on d...reminds me of my 2000 ravens..... Kirby's half time speeches holy shit... old school guy

Random things....will be interesting to see how the leach offense looks at Wisconsin...after years of being run heavy in big 10. If Michigan whoops Ohio State again does Days seat get hot? I think Texas will compete in sec I'm not big on venerables at OU I think they could become Nebraska... something about that hire after losing Riley..I don't think it's a fit...just a gut feeling

I watch some on Sunday but don't follow. I'd rather watch the youngins on Saturday play.

To me at least, the storylines are better in college. Lots of moving parts with new players, new coaches, new rules, etc. And of course tradition. NFL is about the players, who is the best QB. I say that as a massive Broncos fan too lol.

every conference has insane stories this year.
SEC - can UGA do it again? LSU is for real and Bama always is
Pac12 - dead conference but who takes it this year with SC, Wash and Oregon all good.
Big10 - Michigan is a huge pic for a national championship but OSU is always good. How does Wisconsin look in a new school offense.
Big12 - is Texas for real and how does TCU look losing everyone?
ACC - Clemson needs a bounce back. Can FSU become legit with a good QB now?
Group 5 - Tulane? Boise? UTSA?

To me at least, the storylines are better in college. Lots of moving parts with new players, new coaches, new rules, etc. And of course tradition. NFL is about the players, who is the best QB. I say that as a massive Broncos fan too lol.

Pac12 - dead conference but who takes it this year with SC, Wash and Oregon all good.
Big10 - Michigan is a huge pic for a national championship but OSU is always good. How does Wisconsin look in a new school offense.
Oh oh...I am a Chargers fan (masochist)

For bama not sure how they ended up in a situation without a top QB, you'd think bama would always have an elite QB.

Shocked Texas has been average for so long they can never Land the right coach...I don't think dark is the Guy...hell he got fired for showing up to work drunk then sued USC for firing him for his "disability"...good oc I don't see him as a leader of a huge program. His seat and Jimbo's should be hot. I think nappier is in over his head... can't believe mich state paid mel Tucker top Dollar after 1 good year.

Man if NU wants any hope of recruiting success they are going to have to change the legality of THC. The old days are long over and the old blue hair Donors need to get with the new way things get done.

We used to accept wife beaters like Lawrence Philips but smoke a puff off a vape and that’s your college career up in smoke

Man if NU wants any hope of recruiting success they are going to have to change the legality of THC. The old days are long over and the old blue hair Donors need to get with the new way things get done.

We used to accept wife beaters like Lawrence Philips but smoke a puff off a vape and that’s your college career up in smoke
Didn't Gilbert get arrested for robbery though? NFL allows guys like Brit Reid, Joe Mixon, but banished Josh Gordon so I agree. But I think Gilbert robbed a liquor store. Been kicked off 3 teams.

Didn't Gilbert get arrested for robbery though? NFL allows guys like Brit Reid, Joe Mixon, but banished Josh Gordon so I agree. But I think Gilbert robbed a liquor store. Been kicked off 3 teams.
Your right. Liquor store/Vape shop. Info I got was he went for the Delta but you are correct!

Your right. Liquor store/Vape shop. Info I got was he went for the Delta but you are correct!
I'm guessing he was robbing for cash not alcohol or Delta both are cheap. Crazy in the age of nil deals a kid would need to rob a store.

Interesting day in NFL

Cards tanking for Caleb
John Taylor finds out he's not worth what he thinks he is
I think Bryce will be average, Richardson good, and Stroud will suck

Who will be the Cards qb?

I can see Stroud and Young take a beating.

Day at OSU needs to beat Michigan but there are some other good teams in the Big10 they have scheduled.

Will Ewers start all year at Texas, how much does Manning get to play?

I'm guessing he was robbing for cash not alcohol or Delta both are cheap. Crazy in the age of nil deals a kid would need to rob a store.

Interesting day in NFL

Cards tanking for Caleb
John Taylor finds out he's not worth what he thinks he is
I think Bryce will be average, Richardson good, and Stroud will suck

RBS - Same thing happened with Ekeler. "I am worth way more than my CURRENT contract". Well then go test the market, "I WILL!". Comes back like a beat dog...

Richardson has potential but he is truly boom or bust in my mind.

Bryce Young - He is so damn light man. Worried for his longevity when you have TJ Watt, Bosas etc hitting him

Agreed on Stroud. Of ALL the 2023 QBs I think he is going to be the worst.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131