over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

starting cycle with suspension

felthamboy

Registered
hi guys im planing my next cycle it will be a base of test prop and mayb some tren,eq,npp or winny what do you think of running test suspension in the 1st 2 week when im waiting for the prop to kick in was thinking of doing this instead of running dbol or drol at the start

many thanks
simon

Run suspension AND an oral you mentioned.
Suspension is the best way to front load IMO.

thanks mike im thinking froutload with Suspension and then running test prop for ten weeks with tren and add winny in the last 4-6 weeks

how long you think i sould run the Suspension 2 weeks or 4 weeks

many thanks
simon

4 weeks

I'd run the suspension for 4 weeks even though the prop will kick in after 5-7 days. 4 weeks of susp up front will give you some nice strength at the beginning of your cycle. I don't think 2 weeks is enough for the susp to do anything significant for you.

i liked susp. except for poking myself with 20g needles three times to get one shot to go through....

i hear the susp. thats in oil can get through smaller needles easier than the water based.... i hope you have that

Pickles I like the suspension in oil better too-less trauma at the injection site.
The oil stays in the site until AFTER the test crystals are absorbed, so it seems to lube the area up. As opposed to waterbased, where the water soaks right up, and your are left with the irratating test causing lumps.

I heard the SYDgroup suspension is nice though-looking forward to trying that. Any feedback on that?

Mike,

The SYD suspension works good but the particle size is quite big so you will need a minimum 23g needle to get it to go through. The best waterbased suspension in mex right now is the Denkall Aquatest. Only problem with Denkall Aquatest from my own experiences is it seems to dry up too fast and clogs the needle before you get a chance to inject so its a pain in tha ass to get through, but once you do it flows easily through a 25g pin. Hope this helps.

Mav

MikeS,
On that oilbase vs Waterbase How de you feel if any that it changes the timing? would one still just take it 100mg ed? same as if it were in water?

I realy like the 'suspension' but same as pickles I dont like the Pain
and Needle clogging.

bump 4 more on the water v oil based susp im brewing my own not made my mind up witch way im going to go yet

bro

youcould alternate the susp/prop every day, mon -susp, tue prop,wed susp ect all the way through, this way the blood levels stsy even as opposed to going up and down which always causes problems like acne, high bp ect. then the winn,tren and durabolin,and youll have probably the best cycle you ever did, no need for orals but you can use them the first 4 weeks if you like. i have done this cycle and i love it. its verry easy to maintain your gains when you stop, but you will need to do the whole hcg/clomid. you r gonna love this cycle. it took me about a week to see visible results and you will feel full n pumped all the time as long as you have enuff carbs.
lucian

oil vs. water

i have used the nutrivet oil suspension. 50 mg a day is like 100 a day of a water based. and it goes through a 29 guage needle. it takes a few min to draw into the slin pin but it goes in just fine. keep us posted on how the cycle works, id like to see if you have similar reults.
lucian

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner