over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sterile abcess

kwantz

Registered
hey guys

about 2-3 weeks ago I injected into the delt... I have a bunch of scar tissue there. This is the first time this has ever happened. I always rotate sites. Gear is fine. Still shooting it. but I did inject into scar tissue and has to press a little harder than usual. Used a 1.5" 23g needle. I have been to the ER and family doctor now three times out of being plan paranoid. Its not red, hot no fever. Its semi hard. a little bit of softness. It doesn't hurt. But the doctor said its a sterile abcess. its been about 3 weeks now and has not gone away... Im scared to workout upper body just incase I aggravate it more. Whats your guys opinion. The marks on it are bruising its starting to bruise slightly. Is it ok to workout upper body im going loopy just doing lower body now, and ive lost probably a good 3-5lbs. Both doctors said they recommend not draining it because it could easily become infected and intime will go away on its own... my main question is it

safe to workout with it like this
has anyone else seen something like this and will it go away.

Ill try and post a picture I hope it works

wksjlf.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_00000253.jpg
    IMG_00000253.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 642
1.5cc, I've done that much before for awhile without issue..

I have had those before and still worked out. Still did tons of reps for delts etc. I would go to the sauna and massage/press on it against the wall to help dissipate it faster.

This is what I did, no idea if that was a good move or not lol. lets see what other experienced vets say.

Thanks for the advice... good to hear I'm not the only one who has had something like this before... i think I'll attempt back and some biceps on Monday and maybe leave shoulders for towards the end of next week. might just play around with some machines for chest which I haven't used in ages

You need to get that sliced and drained, i definetly would not workout upper body

Incise and drain....but i like pus...lol gross i know...i always i and d mine but i have the proper supplies and experience to do it though too...

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

You need to get that sliced and drained, i definetly would not workout upper body

no he doesn't its a STERILE abscess.. I had a couple just like his one probably even worst. they go away after a couple weeks. Jeeze louizzzz why risk draining and infecting something thats just plain stupid.

They both told me it's not infected. And have to wait for it to dissipate on its own because the oil I injected has no where to go... or something around those lines

I would still work upper body the increased blood flow to the area will help it. Do not drain it, unless you want it to go from sterol to infected, I'm sure you already knew that tho.

Keep an eye on it and lightly run it so it doesn't get irritated.

I get another opinion from a better Doctor.

You can drain it on your own. This will speed up the recovery.

Again we are talking sterile abscess here. That lump is filled with oil and blood.

Stick a 22 gauge needle in there and start aspirating out the blood and fluid. Don't be surprised if you take out more than 30cc of fluid.

kwantz from someone that had the SAME exact thing happen to in both delts I suggest what the doctors told you and leave it be. What I did i.e. massage and heat it up helped my process should help you too. I would not mess with it like these others are saying. Thats just my opinion. As you said it is not infected so why mess with it jsut cause it looks hideous?

I would still work upper body the increased blood flow to the area will help it. Do not drain it, unless you want it to go from sterol to infected, I'm sure you already knew that tho.

Keep an eye on it and lightly run it so it doesn't get irritated.

You dont know what the fuck you are talking about...draining it wont necessarily cause it to get infected.....clean it with betadine and stick it with an 18 ga needle...wash your hands of coarse and wear gloves if you have them...go to a different md if you dont want to do it yourself....its a breeding ground for bacteria...needs to be drained so circulation of blood can resume...

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

no he doesn't its a STERILE abscess.. I had a couple just like his one probably even worst. they go away after a couple weeks. Jeeze louizzzz why risk draining and infecting something thats just plain stupid.

Well sir, I just had one removed thank you very much and over 60ml of fluid came out. I did not do it myself, Im not stupid, Im in the medical field myself its obvious having an abcess is not normal. Why wait? Why allow it to get worse, which yes it can get worse and just because it is sterile doesnt mean it will go away itself. A simple 30min procedure will save you weeks of time and uncomfortable feeling. Training the area will also likely cause it to get worse, from personal i wouldnt train.....I didnt train for 4 weeks because of it

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner