over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sterile abcess

I'd go see a doctor if you're in an employer PPO or Kaiser. Find out what plan he has and if you agree with his protocal, let him proceed. If not, go to another place, such as a free or county clinic and get a second opinion, or go home and do it yourself.

I am noticing it's getting more bruised by the day.. is that the blood dissipating? It seems to be getting very slowly smaller.. but more bruised

I think anyone who said it needs to be drained never had this happen to them.UM wrong...mine was infected...I treated myself...shortly there after, symptoms subsided

Why would he need antibiotics? There is no cellulitis.ITS CALLED EMPYRICAL THERAPY-look that up...

I have had the same thing happen to me twice. I have also had a few Real infections from either a bad inject or bad DVD.

All you need to do is keep working your upper body and keep Ice on it as much as possible. Take Tylenol and benadryl every 6 hours and in a few days you will see it go down.

Your Doc is right just keep your eye on it.Correct about APAP but you should actually alternate tylenol and ibuprofen Q4hrs...I think the doctor likes you coming in and out over and again...so he can bill your insurance over and over and over and then finally for and I&D

response in bold

I am noticing it's getting more bruised by the day.. is that the blood dissipating? It seems to be getting very slowly smaller.. but more bruised

PIC? it may be TISSUE NECROSIS...

only a few wouldn't stick a needle in the and suck it out. you have about 40 cc's of nastiness in you

That sounds disgusting. Gunna give her another week and get the old lady to do it...

There would be no shame in going to a doctor and getting the little bugger lanced and drained. Take care of the shoulder brother. No need to let that kind of a problem go untreated. I think you will be happy once you did.

There would be no shame in going to a doctor and getting the little bugger lanced and drained. Take care of the shoulder brother. No need to let that kind of a problem go untreated. I think you will be happy once you did.

What I am thinking in the by now I would have a professional do it so that it stays sterile. I think this will provide faster relief, it sounds and looks like its painful. I would do that rather than lance it yourself. I think the time you have waited has been long enough the more I think about it.

What I am thinking in the by now I would have a professional do it so that it stays sterile. I think this will provide faster relief, it sounds and looks like its painful. I would do that rather than lance it yourself. I think the time you have waited has been long enough the more I think about it.

either shit or get off the pot...

do it yourself or go to a doctor that will do it...for god's sake...if the tissue gets necrotic you could get gangrene and it will looked REALLY FUCKED UP THEN...

Looks like a hematoma (SP) which usually is not an infection, I have had them and drained with an 18guage which I DO NOT RECOMMEND and do not press on it against the wall as you do not want it to burst internally. I would go on anti b just as precaution and let it run its course. It may take a week or longer and there is no reason not to workout

I have done literally thousands of injections, without one abcess. And I home brew my own gear. Which brings me to the question: Is it dirty gear or non-sterile pinning that is causing this problem.?

You dont know what the fuck you are talking about...draining it wont necessarily cause it to get infected.....clean it with betadine and stick it with an 18 ga needle...wash your hands of coarse and wear gloves if you have them...go to a different md if you dont want to do it yourself....its a breeding ground for bacteria...needs to be drained so circulation of blood can resume...

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Apologies newbie here, gonna keep reading and stop inputting for awhile.

I have done literally thousands of injections, without one abcess. And I home brew my own gear. Which brings me to the question: Is it dirty gear or non-sterile pinning that is causing this problem.?

I'm not sure of the exact numbers but they say the largest amount of abcesses are caused from bacteria from the skin its self. Now granted these are previously sterile substances made in laboratories and one would assume dad the person giving the injection is using a sterile technique or rather a clean technique.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Some oF the replies here are just ridiculous! I have had a sterile abcess for about three years and its also in my delt. Its not from bacteria, the body recognizes it as a foreign substance and after a period of time will encapsulate it to protect the body. So no they dont always go away but u can help by taking ibuprofen to minimize any inflammation and use a hot rag Or heating pad to help dissolve the abscess before the body encapsulates it, then it will have to be surgically removed! Also u can use an 18g to remove the fluid but as has been mentioned run the risk of infection. But if u can clean the area with iodine and use a broad spectrum antibiotic afterwards u should be ok. I have seen it done multiple times!!

Last edited:
Dont be a pussy drain it. Just use a a 20g needle 5 cc syringe and drain it no different than if you were giving yourself a injection. Then while in pull back on the plunger like aspirating and you will get the puss oil and blood out.

Do this a few times then once you puncture the sac its enclosed in you can even squeeze out the gunk by hand. Use gloves and go in at different angles if you notice you are not getting anymore gunk out.

Then once you are done clean the site thoroughly and take some antibiotics and ice it that day to keep swelling down. You can keep working out as long as you can deal with the discomfort. Keep us posted how it goes. MM

Jesus. Just for comfort, I'd drain that. I had a small sterile abcess in my delt, nothing near as big, drained it no problem - and felt a lot better. That one was just from not rotating injection sites.

One time I tried a subQ injection of .25cc of test. That didn't go so well, and I ended up draining out 40cc of fluid and blood from just under the skin in my belly. It felt so much better to get that drained.

Scrub the area with betadine. Use whatever size syringe you have - a 5cc is nice, but a 3cc will work. I used an 18ga needle. Poke in and suck the shit out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131