over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sterile abcess

Well if I do it myself everyone says to take a anti biotic... i may as well goto the doctors and get it drained as I don't have a script or any on hand.. it is canada so I think everything is covered. just wanted to avoid the 10 hour wait at emerge. If not longer, since it's technically not an emergency so I know they would see me dead last... and avoid seeing my family doctor for the 10 hour lecture..

Well if I do it myself everyone says to take a anti biotic... i may as well goto the doctors and get it drained as I don't have a script or any on hand.. it is canada so I think everything is covered. just wanted to avoid the 10 hour wait at emerge. If not longer, since it's technically not an emergency so I know they would see me dead last... and avoid seeing my family doctor for the 10 hour lecture..

When I had my abcess drained and treated I went to a small clinic here in the Urgent Care. Perhaps Canada doesn't have Urgent Care Offices? I was like you and didn't want my family doc to know about it.

Yeah screw it. I'll make a doctors appointment tomorrow morning.. see what he does, but this thing has to go. Don't feel confident doing it myself without anti biotic. He already knows I use... just can't stand listening to him preach or if he will send me to the hospital to have the procedure done... hopefully just there. doesn't sound to difficult.

Yeah screw it. I'll make a doctors appointment tomorrow morning.. see what he does, but this thing has to go. Don't feel confident doing it myself without anti biotic. He already knows I use... just can't stand listening to him preach or if he will send me to the hospital to have the procedure done... hopefully just there. doesn't sound to difficult.

Yeah, its not hard to do. When I had the abcess that was infected the doc at the urgent care clinic just lanced it and squeezed the hell out of it, hurt really bad so that I actually screamed out loud a bit. Since mine was infected there was a lot of dead tissue inside the lump and he had to pack it with sterile gauze. Pushing in the gauze really hurt.

Since yours really is not infected it should be mostly just the oil and some water in there. When I drained my own sterile abcess at home I drew out mostly just clear fluid that was a mix of water and oil.

Have a Dr. Appointment tomorrow at noon. Hopefully he does something we will see. Haven't gone down a whole lot. It did bruise, got pretty dark but now it's just a light purple and going away... i hope he doesn't cut her open and just sucks her out like you guys said. If he does I can see how he does it, then just do it on my own after if it ever happens again.

speaking of abcess...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxHAIr_ZgS4]Synthol Oil Leaking From Shoulder !! ( Or Pus From Steroids Cyst ) - YouTube[/ame]

Well that was a huge waste of time.. made me an appointment for early next week to see a surgeon at the hospital. He must be a lazy doctor

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Well that was a huge waste of time.. made me an appointment for early next week to see a surgeon at the hospital. He must be a lazy doctor

Wow, I am a bit surprised. I went in to the urgent care and he did mine right there and mine was infected bad! I had a fever of 106 at the time. He drained mine, packed it with gauze, and then gave me antibiotic shots and pills. It isn't that hard.

I think you said youre in Canada is it? In the US some docs might be afraid of getting sued for malpractice if something goes wrong. Maybe he has never done such a thing and is afraid something could go wrong.

That could be it... i am from canada. i guess my mom had an abcess behind her ear once and he did the same made her go see the surgeon at the hospital... tried working out. even doing back the shoulder felt funky. Tou can almost feel the liquid during movements. I don't wanna make it worse. So holding off on upper body till this is gone.

If the surgeon you see next week wants to cut it open and pack it with gauze this will leave a scar. I would tell him "no" and leave. You have the right to refuse treatment.

These scars are pretty obvious on the shoulder (I see many guys at my gym walking around with them). I would hate to see you with a scar when this could have been avoided.

Keep us posted on the outcome.

If the surgeon you see next week wants to cut it open and pack it with gauze this will leave a scar. I would tell him "no" and leave. You have the right to refuse treatment.

These scars are pretty obvious on the shoulder (I see many guys at my gym walking around with them). I would hate to see you with a scar when this could have been avoided.

Keep us posted on the outcome.

In some cases ,like the infection I had, it needs to be packed with guaze. Now his is supposedly sterile so it shouldn't need it. The scars you see in the gym are probably from infected abcesses like the one I had. Mine was so bad they had to go in almost 2 months later and cut the dead tissue out. You cant assume all those scars you see are from sterile abcesses.

Thanks for the advice guys. I don't want to get cut open at all.. defiantly not infected.. id be dead by now 3 weeks now later... no pain or redness.

I had a huge sterile abscess in the same exact spot
Prop double yours,I got from injecting. 3ccs of synthol in my delts and I didn't even realize it was there till some girl that was in the pool with me at my shore house years ago and said something is wrong with your delt,I said it was muscle but she said that's def not muscle,when I went home from the shore house and looked in the mirror my delt was use I stuck a huge needle deep inside the muscle and darned 30 cca of puss out of it but I always do crazy shit like that.
Another example I caught MRSA which is a flesh eating bacteria from. My gym
I had huge red lumps all over both arms they were the side of prunes.
I sterilized a knife cut them up and squeezed out so much puss from all of them when I went to the ER they asked what doctor drained them I said I did it myself.
The doctor said I'm not supposed to tell you this but you did a great job.
Then they gave I.v antibiotics and I was done ,my girl caught it from me but she had a huge one on her ass I told let me drain it or the doctor gonna cut it put drain tubes and you'll have to keep coming back she said I'm scared she regretted later when she had drain tubes in her ass after ther sliced her really bad and had to keep going back for weeks and I didn't need any follow up appts

Prop double yours,I got from injecting. 3ccs of synthol in my delts and I didn't even realize it was there till some girl that was in the pool with me at my shore house years ago and said something is wrong with your delt,I said it was muscle but she said that's def not muscle,when I went home from the shore house and looked in the mirror my delt was use I stuck a huge needle deep inside the muscle and darned 30 cca of puss out of it but I always do crazy shit like that.
I sterilized a knife cut them up and squeezed out so much puss from all of them when I went to the ER they asked what doctor drained them I said I did it myself.
Then they gave I.v antibiotics and I was done ,my girl caught it from me but she had a huge one on her ass I told let me drain it or the doctor gonna cut it put drain tubes and you'll have to keep coming back she said I'm scared she regretted later when she had drain tubes in her ass after ther sliced her really bad and had to keep going back for weeks and I didn't need any follow up appts

MRSA is not a flesh eating bacteria...try again...

IN FACT- you could swab ANYONE'S skin, culture it and you will find mrsa....its EVERYWHERE...it only becomes a problem in persons with depressed immune system, persons with low immune response, and persons who wash TOO MUCH(yes you read that correctly) due to the absence of NORMAL FLORA...

Please dont talk out of your ass for dramatic effect....especially if you know you dont know shit....its offensive to those who do...

Bn

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the advice guys. I don't want to get cut open at all.. defiantly not infected.. id be dead by now 3 weeks now later... no pain or redness.

Yeah, Im sure all infections are a bit different in how long they take to progress but the one I had I let go for about 10 days and I had the fever of 106. 3 weeks and you would be in bad shape. Hopefully it stays sterile and you can get it drained to make you feel better and speed recovery.

MRSA is not a flesh eating bacteria...try again...

IN FACT- you could swab ANYONE'S skin, culture it and you will find mrsa....its EVERYWHERE...it only becomes a problem in persons with depressed immune system, persons with low immune response, and persons who wash TOO MUCH(yes you read that correctly) due to the absence of NORMAL FLORA...

Please dont talk out of your ass for dramatic effect....especially if you know you dont know shit....its offensive to those who do...

Bn

Google it and read what it says smartass I got it and so did seven other people from my gym.i just finished shaving my arms that's how I caught it so dont talk out your ass.

Google it and read what it says smartass I got it and so did seven other people from my gym.i just finished shaving my arms that's how I caught it so dont talk out your ass.

U sure ur not mistaking it with staph?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lol...you know you have necrotizing fasciitis because you googled it?

How did the other people get it? We you shaving their arms too?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity