over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid.com forum the worst forum ever.

sassbs11

Registered
Not been a member here long but looking forward to visiting here more often after my troubles with steroid.com forum, first of all they are banning members if they find out they are members of any other board as stated by admin in thread started by a mod(just how important do they think they are?), a large number of members are totally unhappy over there for admin making that comment, also this was not the reason i was banned my reason for being banned is even more ludicrous,Here is why i was banned>>>>>>>>>
I went to the forum page as usual and went to login as usual but it kept saying server down so i contacted some of my friends to ask if they had the same problem,they said they didnt so contact admin, so as i couldnt login for some unknown reason i obviously could not contact admin,so i opened another nickname to see if my nickname was the problem(it turned out in the end that it was) and opened it for the sole purpose of contacting admin(this is the norm as i could see in the message board problem), so i registered a new account and told admin i had done so for the sole purpose of a way of means to ask them could they fix my normal user account, do you know what their response was? Admin banned me for life for multiple accounts, are they taking the pi*s? This is an absolute joke and the admin over there think they are the be all and end all, look who their board sponsor is fakesteroids.com which is owned by them. I tell anyone here to never bother with a joke site like that,look at their home page for steroid cycles for beginneers '12 week test and 12 weeks dbol' are they serious? can they actually recommend this for a beginner? TO SUM UP THEY ARE A JOKE SITE SELLING JOKE STEROIDS.

A few years back I was warned by a pussy Mod The Mud Man for
get this, SPAMMING. I'm in the landscape business for cryin out loud.
Wasn't banned at first but soon after when I informed him where he
could stick Steroid.com. At that time I was a member here too,maybe
they were lookin for a reason. Oh and Mr Mud packer I mean Man or who ever
if you happen to be lurking around here I still hold true to my ward.

Last edited:
Years ago it used to be a decent site. I stopped going there when Mr. Connors populated that place with his BS. I think Anthony Roberts is gone now though? i would think things might improve?

Years ago it used to be a decent site. I stopped going there when Mr. Connors populated that place with his BS. I think Anthony Roberts is gone now though? i would think things might improve?

Yes he's gone but they are still protecting him and not letting all out war on his ass, maybe its because they are STILL using his articles on there website such as recommended cycles,pct and all his other bullshit.

Last edited:
A few years back I was warned by a pussy Mod The Mud Man for
get this, SPAMMING. I'm in the landscape business for cryin out loud.
Wasn't banned at first but soon after when I informed him where he
could stick Steroid.com. At that time I was a member here too,maybe
they were lookin for a reason. Oh and Mr Mud packer I mean Man or who ever
if you happen to be lurking around here I still hold true to my ward.

What was you spamming.'Do you wanna buy some bricks bro?'.lol

Biggest issue that I see are their members. Popularity contest, way too many post whores and lots of parrots.

Biggest issue that I see are their members. Popularity contest, way too many post whores and lots of parrots.

Very true i got drawn into that any whored my ass out, thats the only way to operate over there though if you wanna be a member, theres a cliche of about 10 members that rule the board if you aint in that group then you and your opinions count for nothing.

parrots.... that's a great word for those kind of posters.

i learned a new word today.

Agreeed

consider yourself saved from not having to go there. You should thank the admin for banning you. Now you dont have to waste time in your life of going to that board.

oh and thier anabolic network videos are a complete joke. Brian clapp thinks he is somehow helping the crusade for the pro steroid movement. All he does is come across as a fat whiner that looks like a used car salesman talking about how his favorite sports team got screwed by the refs.

I could make better more informative videos with my camera phone.

oh and thier anabolic network videos are a complete joke. Brian clapp thinks he is somehow helping the crusade for the pro steroid movement. All he does is come across as a fat whiner that looks like a used car salesman talking about how his favorite sports team got screwed by the refs.

I could make better more informative videos with my camera phone.

Pmsl, i thought exactly the same thing when i seen them videos, steroid.com are trying to make him the poster boy for steroids, dont make me laugh.:eek:

omg i can't stop laughing - i never heard of a 'post whore' before, but i can imagine

I went on years ago when it was Anabolic Review. It was pretty decent back then but I stopped going there when it changed. Every site has their fake steroids in some way or fashion so I always looked past that. I only went on there for their steroid profile section which wasn't bad.

I went on years ago when it was Anabolic Review. It was pretty decent back then but I stopped going there when it changed. Every site has their fake steroids in some way or fashion so I always looked past that. I only went on there for their steroid profile section which wasn't bad.

I agree to a point but they own the forum,they own the fake steroid site and if a noob comes to the forum asking if they sell real gear they are quickly shot down, and on their website they nowhere state that they dont sell real aas(why try and scam your own members?) at the very least they should inform them that deca 200 aint deca as we know, or clen isnt actually clenbuterol.

Anabolic review was when I was there too. Steroid profile was intresting
but I don't believe that accurate.

Damn sassbs11, you caught me. Yes I was trying to sell bricks.

Last edited:
I used to frequent AR alot but they've changed since about 2005 when they deleted all of the sigs, except on MODs and VETs profiles. Strangely, I'm a VET on many boards but could never get VET status on there and I've been there since 2002 or 2003. Yet I've seen bros there joining and instantly become VETs.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertMitchum