over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reddit is the WORST Steroid Forum on Earth

gains4000

Registered
Newbies
Have any of you ever seen the amount of disinformation spread on r/steroids?

It has to be the worst steroid forum on the internet!

From claims that Masteron has no anti-estrogenic effects to TRT doesn't improve athletic performance to Trestolone barley aromatizes ...it is filled with utter bullshit.

If you dare question a mod or think outside the box... Automatic ban for "disinformation". What a circle jerk filled with DYEL phonies.

That sucks. Once information is put online and another goofball agrees with the first goofball now the next guy who reads it believes it.

Utter cesspool.
Reddit has some subs where you can get useful information - I actually use it as one of my many sources for work - but as you say much of it is a circle jerk.
I dipped a toe in there once and regretted it. Basement dwelling neckbeards thinking they know everything because they can read back what some other basement dwelling neckbeard wrote as if it is authoritative.

I like, am I the asshole sub on Reddit. There are a lot of assholes!!!! It really is disturbing to see so many absolute morons out in the world! Very troubling.

Cage

Utter cesspool.
Reddit has some subs where you can get useful information - I actually use it as one of my many sources for work - but as you say much of it is a circle jerk.
I dipped a toe in there once and regretted it. Basement dwelling neckbeards thinking they know everything because they can read back what some other basement dwelling neckbeard wrote as if it is authoritative.

Oh and now they are claiming "Running 2 19-nors at the same is not allowed". 😂

bunch of suckers!

Reddit in general is full of social justice soy boys who would describe themselves as "empaths" you know the type. Most are on meds for "depression" etc. The thing I can't stand about it in general is the sarcasm. I generally find sarcastic people who think everything they say has to make someone laugh as annoying.

There are a few good reddits.

Geopolitics
Weightroom
Fantasy football
NFL draft

Please list any you know with useful training information I'm sure there is one besides weightroom

Reddit in general is full of social justice soy boys who would describe themselves as "empaths" you know the type. Most are on meds for "depression" etc. The thing I can't stand about it in general is the sarcasm. I generally find sarcastic people who think everything they say has to make someone laugh as annoying.

There are a few good reddits.

Geopolitics
Weightroom
Fantasy football
NFL draft

Please list any you know with useful training information I'm sure there is one besides weightroom

I'm empathetic, am on Wellbutrin, and I'm pretty sarcastic. :unsure:

I read all the tech and innovation subs. They can be good data aggregators.

I'm empathetic, am on Wellbutrin, and I'm pretty sarcastic. :unsure:

I read all the tech and innovation subs. They can be good data aggregators.
Haha, but online you have a serious tone. Your posts here have value not filled with "witty sarcasm". Many reddit it's just pages of guys trying to crack a joke. For example... today a baseball team signed a super star to a huge record contract. As a baseball fan I'd like to discuss it, if it's good for the team, or a bad deal, or see what that teams fans think. If I were to click on the reddit topic about it, it's not even discussion, it's just a bunch of nonsense...

That disaster is how 90% of reddit thread's look on most of their forum'. But some are serious like r/weightroom.

Haha, but online you have a serious tone. Your posts here have value not filled with "witty sarcasm". Many reddit it's just pages of guys trying to crack a joke. For example... today a baseball team signed a super star to a huge record contract. As a baseball fan I'd like to discuss it, if it's good for the team, or a bad deal, or see what that teams fans think. If I were to click on the reddit topic about it, it's not even discussion, it's just a bunch of nonsense...

That disaster is how 90% of reddit thread's look on most of their forum'. But some are serious like r/weightroom.
Yeah, it's hard to sort to get actually good info in the comments. People upvote humor disproportionally.
I feel like a lot of Reddit is today's SomethingAwful, but much less funny or witty.

i never go on reddit unless im looking for spoilers to a movie or video game... everything else is garbage.

I quit reading there many years ago after seeing the same things you bring up.

To me reddit is mainly for entertainment and I take things with a boulder of salt but when I see dangerous or idiotic advice posted I tend to admonish people and got a lot of blowback for it. It's a good thing the infamous steroid subreddit got shut down.

Reddit is woefully bad with steroid info. It’s a bunch of guys who have two cycles and trained 8 months and are now subject matter expert’s. My buddy used to ask me steroid related questions and then say “oh but Reddit said this” I would just shake my head and tell him to listen to Reddit then.

Yeah, it's hard to sort to get actually good info in the comments. People upvote humor disproportionally.
I feel like a lot of Reddit is today's SomethingAwful, but much less funny or witty.
Yeah I just don't see what people get out of being sarcastic and witty in general. I can see sarcasm to make a point. For example if someone asks " do you think I should add 5 sets of kickbacks to my routine? You could say "definitely! That's the secret to huge arms!" To make s point. But I find when people use sarcasm on a regular basis they are the types that find themselves funny but are actually annoying and unpleasant to be around. But it has uses.

But I'll never understood reddit why people find it entertaining to partake in a sarcasm marathon vs have an actual discussion about a topic like we do here

I get a little info from reddit, in other areas but never spent much time there. But i peruse some bodybuilding forums other places and see posts just regurgitating old bro info from ages ago like it was gospel. Much of it was trash back then and still is. But the personal attacks if you post anything to the contrary of the homilies beliefs can be entertaining. Although they are not very original there either and just spout trash talk like a teenager. I can appreciate a good newly thought up load of sarcasm or satire but most there wouldn't even know the difference between the 2 .

What is Reddit?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity