over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroid Vacation for us Aussies

One thing after another with the fellas in Australia; why can't you just eat healthy and train clean like the rest of us. :D

"SARMS just enhances testosterone production and/or utilisation,'' Francis said. "And you throw that together with human growth hormone and you've got a pretty potent cocktail.''

The coach added that while one of the great appeals to users is that SARMS can be taken orally, he had also heard it was being administered intravenously overnight in conjunction with vitamin and protein drips.

SARMS has huge implications for the health industry because, in different forms, it offers a viable substitute for steroids in hormone replacement therapy, osteoporosis, benign prostate hypertrophy and in combating muscle wasting.

But while health authorities are restricted in their application of the yet to be approved drug, the product is already widely promoted in gyms around the world including in Australia.
The only side effect reported, extensively, by bodybuilder guinea pigs on internet forums is a change in light sensitivity. "It's like looking through yellow sunglasses at night, a high beam coming at me no longer blinds me,'' said one user.

Another said his eyes took from five to 10 minutes to adjust when he moved into or out of a brightly lit room.

Whether buyers of SARMS are getting the real thing is problematic for the user, but as Anthony Roberts of SARMSInfo.com commented: "We're seeing them in the laboratory one minute and they're hitting gyms the next. It's unreal.''

While many scientists have worked for more than a decade on devising tests to enable improved detection of Human Growth Hormone, and even allowing for the fact that competitors and coaches in several sports have been banned after confessing to using HGH or being in possession of the product, the fact is no elite athlete has been banned due to an analytical positive test for HGH.

hmmmm but whats the pay like on a mine near there?

my mate drives an excavator, gets 110grand before tax here, over there when he considered moving to thailand he got offered 9$ a day LOL

Lol man I'm talking about working in the mines in Western Australia, then flying out from perth. You can get to bali for example for $200 return. just do a gear run out of thailand that first week.

For what I do I could get 100-120K but I know guys who drive dump trucks and make $170K. Fucking ridiculous.

Lol man I'm talking about working in the mines in Western Australia, then flying out from perth. You can get to bali for example for $200 return. just do a gear run out of thailand that first week.

For what I do I could get 100-120K but I know guys who drive dump trucks and make $170K. Fucking ridiculous.

yea very true, i got offered a job with BHP for Human resources out in Karatha

never took it, fuk living that far away from anything

but ur right, the moneys amazing, my mate drives a truck up there, gets 120grand for it yearly, awesome money

i could just never live that far form everything, id hate life

plus they work 12 hour shifts (not including breaks), stuff that

I worked in the mining industry before.
most guys make shit load and than just gamble/drink/whatever it away..

I worked in the mining industry before.
most guys make shit load and than just gamble/drink/whatever it away..

this is true, have a few friends in longreach who say exact same thing about the miners

this is true, have a few friends in longreach who say exact same thing about the miners

i have friends that mine the miners....if you know what I mean....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131