over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STILL FCKIN DEPRESSED

What you mean you and friends don't drink? Of course you drink, just not alcohol that is. Go to bar/club and drink diet soda or even water.
Hopefully you can enjoy the music enough to dance.
Another good tactic is going there alone. Shows courage, easier to approach and give time to someone else who is looking.

Get blood work done, don't sleep so much, when out at mall/supermarket talk to random people about health, whatever.

Remember this depression for when the next person who you might like/love comes along, you remember what it was like at rock bottom and wanting the love in your life to happen.
Love yourself. Keep at the gym. Make sure you have nice appearance outside which will help create positive inside thoughts.
Look for doctors into alternative therapies.
dating sites are good also.

I thank everyone for their help.. i get bloodwork done regularly as im on TRT, whether im on my maintnance dose or blasting i always feel the same...

I really dont think id have the courage to go to a bar/cub alone, and if i did id sit in the corner... its not an easy thing to do bro...

idk maybe this thread should just be closed.. i feel like all im doing is making excuses for everyones suggestions... i know myself and i just dont think this problem is fixable.. im just so miserable being alone...

im sittin in my apartment right now on the couch with my laptop in my lap in the pitch black.. i just cant being myself to do anything im so fucking miserable... i want out of this life so bad...

thanks everone for your replies, and sorry if i wasted all your time.

First off. Are inducing any type of drugs into your system? If you are ON, get off and let your system level out. Until you do your just pouring water from one creek into another.

Find a therapist to talk to. You usually figure out what the problem is by being asked just a few questions to help yourself find the answer.

You are in NO shape to even think about a relationship. That will only be worse until you have a grip on yourself.

Not to push religion but if you have a bible around, pick it up and read it. You may find some of lifes answers.

Good luck to you

Dude, get professional help, you owe this not just to yourself but to the people that love you as well (don't say there are no people that do, coz there are but when we are depressed we are just too blind to see it).

DON'T BE ON YOUR OWN AT THIS STAGE, you might be going into severe depression and the last thing you want is to be on your own.

let me tell you first never base happiness off making others happy in your life bro that will fail every time eventually! Make your self happy bro! think about the things that make you happy! GYM? Cars? Beach? hiking? biking? and go do it an keep doing it! keep your mind off the depressing stuff! and keep that brain occupied! Know this bro you will find that certain someone that girl who is right for you when you are not looking for her! trust me i know cause i found that certain some one when i wasnt looking and not giving a shit about looking or goin after girls!

Keep your head up!

Dude where in jersey are you? North, south?

Central bro... sandyhook area..

Its weird the suggestions you guys are making makes sense... but in my head.. i cant bring myself to do anything alone... when i try to do something on my own i get 100 times worse.. and idk why this is... for instance, someone just suggested mountain biking... i do it alone and i get in an even deeper whole.. IDK why.. in the middle of the summer i thought maybe joining a group that went trail riding would be a good way to get out and meet new people... so i searched and searched and searched till i finally found a group.. i showed up, and it was all couples...

again i feel like im just wasting everyones energy on my thread at this point, i feel that it just looks like im making excuses for everything, but i really have tried and cant bring myself to do these things.

Bro if you have any close friend or family member talk to them. I'm down right now too. I just withdrew from a college after being around 40 credits away from my degree because it's too expensive and now I'm forced to box.

You'll be fine, just think before you act. Hit up the gym, stop thinking about depression all day it only makes it worse. If your doc thinks you need meds, while you are on them get your mind together so when you come off you know it's all in your head. Much love bro

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it (or i missed it) but have you given God a chance? Sounds preachy i know.. but If you haven't I suggest giving Him a chance.

volunteer to help out paraplegics, retards, and all with special disablities and this will make you realize how much better you have it in life than so many others and help you be thankful for what you have, trust me and try it, gaurenteed to make an impression on your thoughts immeditaly, and you can always help more, its a new kind of therapy

you're problem is that you need a woman?

get on match.com

you're going to be fine. being single can be depressing sometimes.

I go out in Manhattan sometimes w my friends. some of my friends are single and drink and their main purpose is to meet girls. some of my friends are married and their main purpose is to get drunk and meet girls. lol

if you can act normal, I'd happily invite you to come out. but if your some sort of abnormal freak, please don't.

When I have bouts like that something always walks into my life for example:
My 4yr cousin Tumors on Both Optic nerves, blind in one eye at 2yrs of age, cemo countless time and just had his 7th Blood transfusion. His mom said at the transfusion yesterday he was crackin jokes.

IF he's not depressed I'm not. It cure me oh yeah and about 20mins of cying until my Nose was plugged and my eyes were puffy. Find somebody that is less Fortunate or go to the YWCA, boys club you will feel better. I promised:headbang:

In others words who ever you are and what ever your problem is things could always be worse. What else can you say? Like Liftalot said go see it for yourself. You will lose your problem helping others with theirs!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it (or i missed it) but have you given God a chance? Sounds preachy i know.. but If you haven't I suggest giving Him a chance.

First off. Are inducing any type of drugs into your system? If you are ON, get off and let your system level out. Until you do your just pouring water from one creek into another.

Find a therapist to talk to. You usually figure out what the problem is by being asked just a few questions to help yourself find the answer.

You are in NO shape to even think about a relationship. That will only be worse until you have a grip on yourself.

Not to push religion but if you have a bible around, pick it up and read it. You may find some of lifes answers.

Good luck to you
Diddo

depression

A few questions if your willing to answer.

Do you have a low self esteem?

How do you view yourself to others?

How was your childhood?

Job or jobs?

What meds?

There is a core issue here and we need to figure it out and somehow help. You have a good start by communicating. A woman is not important right now. You are the most important person and number one.

A few questions if your willing to answer.

Do you have a low self esteem? EXTREMELY, everyones wives and gf's tell me how good looking i am, how great of a catch i am, and how they cant believe im single... but look where its coming from.

How do you view yourself to others? I feel like im a a few steps behind the very ver few close friends i have in my life, and im terrified to approach women in fear of rejection or not being good enough

How was your childhood? My father left when my mother was pregnant, never met him, don't even know who or where he is. I was raised by my mother and my older sister which unfortunatly i know longer have contact with.

Job or jobs? i recently started a new job working nights in admitting in the ER of a local hospital

What meds? Ive tried them ALL, currently on effexor xr 225mg daily. and the occasional xanax when i feel like im at my breaking point

There is a core issue here and we need to figure it out and somehow help. You have a good start by communicating. A woman is not important right now. You are the most important person and number one.

I def think the fact of me being raised by women, has a connection with the emptiness i feel in being alone..

I've never been in your shoes, maybe mild depression and anxiety, but I too am on HRT, and know when I go from blast to cruise, it seemed to make things worse, even paranoia. I'd say stay on cruising dosage until you get some of this worked out.
I am a Christian too, although not perfect and nowhere near a good example, I've seen enough to know nothing is too big for Him. Sounds hokey I know but it's true. Just have to find a way to let Him in to do it.

Im just so alone in life, i feel so worthless.. IDK i want to feel like im worth something.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws