over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Still Got Some Lead In The Pencil

OuchThatHurts

Moderator/Cub Killer
I promised myself to announce to all after I let the boys know so here it is: I have a girl on the way. She'll be making her debut in May. It was unexpected but perfectly welcome. Some of you know I raised my son on my own. He's a beast, 16 and doing well. I'm almost 40 but I'm still packin'. My fiancee and I have been engaged for some time now and I've been procrastinating. She's a fantastic and beautiful girl. I'm a little gun-shy after what happened to me last time but life goes on and my had it ever!

I've been off the board, actually, the internet for some time now. So many familiar names and faces! Hope you all are doing great and still lookin' out for one another. So tell me my ProM bros and sisses...

Should I make an honest woman of this girl or what? :D

PHIL HERNON

Banned
WOW

I cant tell you how HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!! WOW..........I am so happy J!! Youll see how your life will change............I MA SO HAPPY FOR YOU.......hahahahhahahahahah Call me tomorrow or any time.........what GREAT NEWS........youll see!!:):headbang::D

OuchThatHurts

Moderator/Cub Killer
I cant tell you how HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!!!! WOW..........I am so happy J!! Youll see how your life will change............I MA SO HAPPY FOR YOU.......hahahahhahahahahah Call me tomorrow or any time.........what GREAT NEWS........youll see!!:):headbang::D
Man! I'm freaked out! I didn't have any sisters. All brothers! Heck, I'm not even that great with the adult females in my life! LOL aaaaargh!

I'll call you tomorrow!

Omaha

Newbies
Congrats! I think you already know what to do. Best wishes to you and your growing family.

Tyrone

Moderator/Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Man! I'm freaked out! I didn't have any sisters. All brothers! Heck, I'm not even that great with the adult females in my life! LOL aaaaargh!

I'll call you tomorrow!
That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
You better call me to fugger!!:)

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Wow! Congratulations!!! Great news!

Your circumstances sound a lot like mine. I raised my son by myself from when he was age 9 or so… this was after a very nasty ending to my first marriage. Years later I unexpectedly met a wonderful woman and we eventually tied the knot. I am here to tell you, the second time around can be waaay better than the first. ;) Just sayin' ;)
I am happy for you Ouch!

animalsd

Registered
congrats OTH, i wish you the best

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Congrats brotha!!! You should make an honest woman out of her and she'll make an hoest man outta you :D

Seriously tho, congratulations on this gift!!!

knucklehed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
That is fantastic news. I am very happy for you and a little envious. I never got to raise my daughter. Love my boys but would love to have a little girl of my own. Congratulations brother. I am sure you'll be a terrific daddy for her

OuchThatHurts

Moderator/Cub Killer
That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
You better call me to fugger!!:)
LOL okay will do Ty!

Oh and thanks everyone! It's funny, just when you think you have one raised and it's time to go to Mexico or Antarctica or some shit, the universe makes other plans for you. Life is definitely full of surprises.

And now I can say that the two greatest things in my live (my son and daughter) came to me during also during what I consider to be the hardest years of my life.

maxsupplements

Registered
hey J!!!

Congrats man!

Havent spoken on the boards in over 3 years here, but wanna say CONGRATS!!!!!

Life is great here, hope it is all the same for you, keep on keepin on, and really really, CON-FREAKIN-GRATULATIONS!!

massmonster32

FOUNDING Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Congrats and just do it better take a chance then not and regret it later. Hey whatever happens there are always ways to fix things. Great to see you around again. MM

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Congrats bro! Cant wait to see pics of the little one. I dont know what it is like to have a baby but I am damn trying!!

STEVO 47

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Funny thing is i was just thinking about ol Ouch the other day.
Like, where the hell's he been.
Congratulations.....

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
I promised myself to announce to all after I let the boys know so here it is: I have a girl on the way. She'll be making her debut in May. It was unexpected but perfectly welcome. Some of you know I raised my son on my own. He's a beast, 16 and doing well. I'm almost 40 but I'm still packin'. My fiancee and I have been engaged for some time now and I've been procrastinating. She's a fantastic and beautiful girl. I'm a little gun-shy after what happened to me last time but life goes on and my had it ever!

I've been off the board, actually, the internet for some time now. So many familiar names and faces! Hope you all are doing great and still lookin' out for one another. So tell me my ProM bros and sisses...

Should I make an honest woman of this girl or what? :D
Very best of luck to you and your family. What a wonderful addition.

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
It's funny, just when you think you have one raised and it's time to go to Mexico or Antarctica or some shit, the universe makes other plans for you. Life is definitely full of surprises. Ain't that the truth!

Life is an adventure. 40 years old and changing diapers, take it from me, it will keep you feeling young. So, are you going to make your beloved an honest woman?:D

Big smile to you!

OuchThatHurts

Moderator/Cub Killer
So, are you going to make your beloved an honest woman?:D
There's probably 100 million reasons why I should... and only 1.9 million reasons why I wouldn't.

:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
missingdigit