over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stimulus Check....woohooo!!!

eroc613

Kilo Klub Member
:D I just got my letter saying I should get a check in the next couple of days. As bad as the economy has effected me this couldn't have come at a better time. Hell, I'm self-employed and didn't expect to get anything.

As much as I'll take the money I still get pissed at the amount of money they are wasting doing this. For example, a month ago they sent me a letter saying the government was going to be sending out check to X amount of americans, and now they sent me a letter to let me know it will be here in a couple of days? Two letters before I get the check? Does anybody think about how senseless that is? Each letter has got to cost over 0.50 cent (min.) and they are sending out two = $1.00 (probably cost more). Think about it each person gets two letter which cost the government over a $1.00 for each household. So they sent out letters to over 100 million households? And wasted $100 million dollars, sending out pointless letters, when they could of just sent the check.

:D I just got my letter saying I should get a check in the next couple of days. As bad as the economy has effected me this couldn't have come at a better time. Hell, I'm self-employed and didn't expect to get anything.

As much as I'll take the money I still get pissed at the amount of money they are wasting doing this. For example, a month ago they sent me a letter saying the government was going to be sending out check to X amount of americans, and now they sent me a letter to let me know it will be here in a couple of days? Two letters before I get the check? Does anybody think about how senseless that is? Each letter has got to cost over 0.50 cent (min.) and they are sending out two = $1.00 (probably cost more). Think about it each person gets two letter which cost the government over a $1.00 for each household. So they sent out letters to over 100 million households? And wasted $100 million dollars, sending out pointless letters, when they could of just sent the check.

I got the same letter yesterday and thought the exact same thing. Why not just mail the damn check instead of a letter telling me it would be here in a few days?

I recieved my letter on 6/6 and that is the date it said I was going to recieve my check... No check yet.

Printing letters and sending them through the mail is pumping money into the economy.... a stupid way but a way all the same..... until we get this energy thing sorted out its going to be a long summer in the south and a longer winter in the north :(

Guys make sure that you check your bank accounts because they are sending them electronically to the bank account where you received your tax refund.

If you chose to have your refunded mailed to you then you will get a check, but if you chose direct deposit for your tax return, then this refund check will also go there.

Actually...

If you had your preperation fee's or filing fee's deducted from your return then the stimulus will not go direct deposit even if your refund did. You will still have to wait on a paper check. I was pissed over this that is how i know. :rolleyes:

I'm glad people are actually getting these checks, I was beginning to think the stimulation of the economy was the propaganda of telling people they are going to get a check. Most people spend money before they have it so by letting us know it's coming we will spend faster. Still waiting on mine, no letter no check :(

well...

I am ready to stimulate something and it ain't the economy :p

Stimulus check, stimulus joke. I don't think that check will cover
my 10,000 dallar gas and food bill this year or the next. Just a
voting tool far as I'm conserned.

LOL

Its a crock of shit. You will all be wise to put that money under your mattress. It will all be offset next year when your taxes will be increased. The government is not handing you free money, its your own money. You will DEFINETLY be paying for it next year.

Not to get into politics, but I dont think alot of you have a clue as to how bad things are about to get in the good old USA. Mark my words, in a very short time the economy will be fully collapsed, and the dollar will be worth nothing. Do as much research on the Amero and the North American Union, as you can. You will remember that I told you this in 2008.

Its a crock of shit. You will all be wise to put that money under your mattress. It will all be offset next year when your taxes will be increased. The government is not handing you free money, its your own money. You will DEFINETLY be paying for it next year.

Not to get into politics, but I dont think alot of you have a clue as to how bad things are about to get in the good old USA. Mark my words, in a very short time the economy will be fully collapsed, and the dollar will be worth nothing. Do as much research on the Amero and the North American Union, as you can. You will remember that I told you this in 2008.

Don't forget the coming race war too right?

I'm glad people are actually getting these checks, I was beginning to think the stimulation of the economy was the propaganda of telling people they are going to get a check. Most people spend money before they have it so by letting us know it's coming we will spend faster. Still waiting on mine, no letter no check :(

Yes! I do think this is why the government is talking it up so much and sending out all these letters to people telling them that money is on the way. They want you to spend it before you get it and they want you to make plans for it before you get it. If one day it showed up in the mail and you knew little about it or you were not really expecting it, you might go right out and spend it...or you might just put it in the bank and save it.

Studies shown that people gain more weight and eat more food when they watch and smell the food being cooked. Their thoughts and and senses are already geared up for the meal they're about to eat.

I got my $1,500 bucks like a month ago. I am saving every penny of that!!:D :D

You are very right about this,brother.Shit is going to get real bad here in the near future and most of the population has no idea what we are in for.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131