over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stolen shit in the gym

kandaandm

Registered
I made a mistake and left my gym bag sitting at the shake bar and my Ipod was stolen. Freak'n bastards...

:mad: I'd be pissed too. If it helps I had my straps stolen before.

:mad: I'd be pissed too. If it helps I had my straps stolen before.
That's just wrong. Who would want someone else's straps? :confused:
Sorry to hear about your iPod. If it makes you feel better my jeep was broken into at home and the cd player ripped out yesterday :mad:

Gyms are very well known for shit being stolen. We had a guy in our gym about 4 years ago caught red handed going through peoples lockers looking for stuff. Wich is why I always have mine locked with a key lock. Sorry to hear about your Ipod loss bro. I bought one recently and found them very useful to have in the gym.

Payback Story...

I am sorry for your loss. Several years back Nike came out with the coolest MP3 player. I reserved and bought one of the first ones in my area. Had the mf'er 4 HOURS at the gym before it was stolen out of my locker.

Now these things were on allocation when the first came out. I got one of two that the Circuit City Store was given. Guy about 27 wears one in the gym about 10 days later. I commented on in and ask how it sounds, I had already bought another MP3 ( A Rio) and plugged my headphones in his player.

He still had my music on it, Yanni, BeeGees, Michael Bolton etc, you know, my workout jams. He really did have my music on it, and only my music. Software was machine particular for the mostpart back them and he didn't have the software or custom transfer cable, as he stole it from me.

When he left the gym someone unknown to me confronted him, he denied, the person took his gym bag that included the Nike player, wallet, and old Startac Cell phone. He cussed, threatened (yeah right) and eventually apologized and asked for his wallet and phone back. The person then swung the gym bag at the windshield of his car and cracked it. At this point the kid walked off never to be seen again.

how bout call the cops and see if thay got any CCTV located at the bar, so they can catch the bastard red handed...if not just play the waiting game 9 time of 10 the punk who did it will wear it back to the gym with confidence, just beat him up and take (only do this if you know you had any distinct markings on your pod)

how about rig some electrodes into some headphones/mp3 player and leave it in a bag, might teach em a lesson.

IVE GOT A 30 GIG WHITE IPOD FOR SALE. VIDEO AND ALL. LIKE BRAND NEW. I DONT HAVE THE USB CABLE CAUSE THAT GOT STOLEN RETARDS DIDNT FIND THE IPOD BUT TOOK ALL MY ACCESSORIES. I GOT IT AS A GIFT AND ALREADY HAD ONE. SO IF YOUR INTERESTED LET ME KNOW BRO. WILLING TO LET IT GO FOR LIKE $120.00. LIKE NEW NO BULLSHIT, I CAN SEND YA PICS IF YA LIKE. LMK.
LATER

it would be worth someone stealing my gymbag if i could catch them doing it....
once they got home and took a whiff of my straps ,knee wraps and whatever else is causing the ungodly scent comming from it i think they would return it immediatly!

it would be like that seinfield when jerry's car smells like b.o. from the vallet driver! hahaha.....

Yea I hate thieves. I have owned my own gyms for 12 yrs. Not one article ever stolen from anyone at either of them. I have had watches and rings left laying around on the gym floor and other members just turn them in at the desk. It just seems everyone at my gym knows better or is just a better class of people. I'm very greatful for this.

Sorry to hear about your Ipod. I have had shit stolen from me over the years and the anger and frustration sucks. Hope you catch this scumbag and give him what he needs..........................a first class beating!

They caught someone at a gym I was at stealing purses and bags from the damn attic...If someone leaves there bag or purse he had this hook and would lower down and snatch the bag..no shit...im sure was a peeping tom as well, crawling round the attic looking in womens showers I bet...It is a big gym chain here and was a pretty big deal..they didnt catch him though..

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear