mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strongman (Strongwoman actually) training progress.

Hy guys. I've been quite but have been doing some major work. Strength going up like crazy and I'm pretty stoked. Learning a ton and adjusting to so many new and different things. Here's a video of quite a few different things in my training. Then I'll post some individual ones.

The #comp I'm training for has yoke. Farmers. Plate hold. Monster dumbbell. Car deadlift.

My numbers are at.
Deadlift is at 225.
Dumbell at 50. 8 reps in 60 seconds.
Log at 120. Then reps maxed at 8 in 60 seconds just the log.
Farmers 90
Can clean and press the axle. (80lb bar)
Squat haven't maxed at in a while but will this week.
Yoke 250 for 120 feet.

[ame]http://youtu.be/9KuFTondiD8[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/ZdaNOWLcfI8[/ame]

Deadlift pr. 235.

AWESOME, good job. You made it look like it was an easy pull! :headbang:

Getting creative and getting it done!! Outdoor training in the sticks!!

[ame]http://youtu.be/N8CQPqFlNZY[/ame]

1) I guess you are competing in a weight class because you are very lean. Staying lean must hinder your gains. But it certainly helps your aesthetics.

2) How the heck do you not get injured. I never asked Fuseball that. Crazy dangerous moves there Superwoman.

3) Thanks for posting, you are very impressive.

I was wondering the same thing as TC. " How the heck do you not get injured picking up all that weight?" Do you wear anything around your waist? I didn't see any visible signs in your video but thought maybe you guys wear something under your's shirt's?

1) I guess you are competing in a weight class because you are very lean. Staying lean must hinder your gains. But it certainly helps your aesthetics.

Most woman's comps don't have weight classes so i could be up against some huge woman, but bigger shows and nationals have weight classes. I come from the figure/bodybuilding side of the fitness world and as well as training for strength gains I train to LOOOK good, be lean, have shape and look like a woman. I eat right which is the biggest thing, I am actually in the process of getting leaner and stronger. The ultimate battle but I like the biggest challenge possible.

2) How the heck do you not get injured. I never asked Fuseball that. Crazy dangerous moves there Superwoman.

Mostly i Don't try to do stupid stuff, but still push myself. Haven't had any injuries but I have a good slid and very versatile training background so this has fit right in. You gotta have confidence but know ur limits too. A fine balance :)

3) Thanks for posting, you are very impressive.

Thanks for commenting and watching :)

I was wondering the same thing as TC. " How the heck do you not get injured picking up all that weight?" Do you wear anything around your waist? I didn't see any visible signs in your video but thought maybe you guys wear something under your's shirt's?

For some events I wear a belt. Heavy deads and yoke walk wear two, but for the rest no belts and no belts here :)

What makes it a tricep push up? Is it because your hands are low and your elbows are tucked?

You're using primarily triceps when your hands are close and your elbows stay close (touching really) to your body. Some people naturally do them that way already... It's more military style but a lot of "fitness" push-ups are wide stance with your arms using more pec major, minor and anterior delts.

Dead lifts and squats tonight!! Just found out my deadlifts for my competition will be with a trap bar and those have not been incorporated in my training... Should be interesting to see how that goes!!

Dead lifts and squats tonight!! Just found out my deadlifts for my competition will be with a trap bar and those have not been incorporated in my training... Should be interesting to see how that goes!!

Trap bar or chocolate bar, what's the difference! You got this one in the bag! no sweat! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131