mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Strongman (Strongwoman actually) training progress.

13 days till my competition!!

90lb log for reps
125 farmers 120feet
250lb yoke
225lb dead lift for reps
100lb keg over 53in bar.

Will update after the show!!

90lb log for reps
125 farmers 120feet
250lb yoke
225lb dead lift for reps
100lb keg over 53in bar.

Time to kick it in over drive! YOU CAN DO IT! :headbang:

It must be a real "blast" training in that parking lot in the Summer.

90lb log for reps
125 farmers 120feet
250lb yoke
225lb dead lift for reps
100lb keg over 53in bar.

You must be Super Woman, in disguise! Good luck Miss Joy!!

Awesome Job! Show monkey boy how its done Right!:headbang:

It must be a real "blast" training in that parking lot in the Summer.

Honestly its crazy its been mild weather here so far and every training day hasn't been too bad. However. June 15th in a parking lot for my #comp and I'm positive that wont be the case. Preparing for the heat!

I'm super excited to see how everything goes! You can plan and train and plot it all out but until you do something there are so many unknowns so I'm excited to go through all the learning and have fun! My biggest goal when I started was to just compete. That's it. Train for it, to not worry about being perfect and DO an competition and that's what I'm gonna do! I've made some awesome gains and can't wait to meet other ladies in this sport. Should be 6 other woman I'm competing agains!

Helloooo!!

Looks like you've been training hard girly!! Is this meet judged by who lifts the most weight in each category, time, or both?

Helloooo!!

Looks like you've been training hard girly!! Is this meet judged by who lifts the most weight in each category, time, or both?

Hey!! This #comp all the weights are set and its most reps in 75 second time limit. For the carry events it is judged by who carries the 120 feet the fastest!! Def been training hard but super excited how my body has responded to the changes! Eating more than ever and training totally different and only 3 days a week but check out the changes in my back I just realized from a pic the other night. Top was may last year. Middle, August and bottom was two nights ago! I can't wait to hit some more HIIT training after #comp and see the new muscle underneath since its hiding a bit right now !!

Well here it is guys!!

[ame]http://youtu.be/XYTDgqyS7rA[/ame]

Got 3rd out of 6. Held 2nd the whole time, there was one event i never trained, sandbag and i tweaked my back mid way. The last event was deadlift, already my weakest event much less at the end of the day and with a hacked back. I was 2 points from 1st going into it. Pulled 6 reps at 225lbs and my back gave which put me last on that event and putting me in 3rd. Over all amazing experience, so much fun and lots of awesome ladies. Im exhausted!!!! Ready to put some major work into dead lifting.

Hey!! This #comp all the weights are set and its most reps in 75 second time limit. For the carry events it is judged by who carries the 120 feet the fastest!! Def been training hard but super excited how my body has responded to the changes! Eating more than ever and training totally different and only 3 days a week but check out the changes in my back I just realized from a pic the other night. Top was may last year. Middle, August and bottom was two nights ago! I can't wait to hit some more HIIT training after #comp and see the new muscle underneath since its hiding a bit right now !!

Okay, thanks for the explanation!! Never been to a competition, so I wasn't too sure!

Your back is showing a lot more signs of definition for sure!! Sorry to hear you tweaked it during your competition, but hopefully it's feeling better by now. It sounds like you had fun regardless, and by viewing your videos it looks like your worked super hard preparing and competing, so congratulations!!! When is your next event?

Thanks miss q!! I am shooting for the August 10th event in ky. My bf is doing the same show! E events are weights I've done for several events, but then there is stones which I haven't trained yet (but will after I get my stone next week) and the dead lift is 325 from 13inches. That's a huge leap in dead but I am going to give it my best and see what happens :)

Another strongman training video. Circuit training for low back and core.

[ame]http://youtu.be/rhuYSoZ7q6w[/ame]

My first day back since the comp. yesterday my body said REST and that's literally all I did all day. This afternoon felt ready to go!

We have some new power lifters in the gym who Im going to train deadlifts with a few times and I'm excited to really focus in on that and face my demon head on.

I've been feeling a little "fluffy" lately and plan on doing more of these type circuits with a few runs in between my heavy days. I feel best doing so but the last 4 weeks leading up to the sat show I did 3 days lifting events only to save my strength and energy for where it was needed. I like feeling lean and tight though and even though I eat clean 80-90% of the time it's this stuff does the trick for achieving that.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371846345.827328.jpg

I wanna get into strong man, any idea where the best place to start is as far as YouTube etc?

I would check out fubaseballs videos for sure first :). The training is hard to get into without implements, if you want to let us know what area u are you're in we can probably help u find someone who trains and has the equipment. People like josh thigpin, Brandon Lilly, and dereck poundstone are awesome to look up on YouTube as well! :)?

My comp trai ing has been on hold due to a sprained ankle, so we have just been focusing in kyles comps and nationals. However, we are both working with Shelby as we kind of got sloppy with our eating and needed the accountability. 6 weeks in down 10 lbs, feeling great and this is with practically no training and a handful of cardio sessions. Cant wait to keep changing!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377139359.074007.jpg

My comp trai ing has been on hold due to a sprained ankle, so we have just been focusing in kyles comps and nationals. However, we are both working with Shelby as we kind of got sloppy with our eating and needed the accountability. 6 weeks in down 10 lbs, feeling great and this is with practically no training and a handful of cardio sessions. Cant wait to keep changing!!

View attachment 64515

what was wrong w the "before"? ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner