over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stupid Acne!!!!

get blood work done. Chances are your E2 is elevated and that is whats causing the break out. I use to pin 2x a week with long ethers and i would get break outs, missing an injection with prop or ace caused havok on my skin. Had to go n perscription meds to clear up. I was only doing tren and test p m w f. That was horrible for me.

I have not had a break out for a year now and 100% clear. I get some one my neck from shaving but thats helped since i swapped to a really expensive shave cream from nutrigena. Its not that much but more then regular stuff in the can.

So to sum it up first I would start with the obvious get a blood panel done see where your at. Then do your best to keep your blood more stable. Before you go dump all your money in creams, proactive, tanning, and ect. I would look to the root of the issue.

Also eleveated liver values can also cause acne as well. If your live is not doing its job to filter out the toxins that can be a cause as well. I read a few good studies on that. Where they just focused on liver supplements and plenty of water and that cured many teenagers of high acne.

Also diet, if your diet is crap then yup that may be the reason as well. Ensure your drinking over a gallon of water a day. This helps me stay clear. I notice my face is oiler when i dont get my water intake.

So when you ask to get your blood work done you ask to test specifically for E2 levels? Or is it just a general test that encompasses everything? Also, is this done by your doctor or a dermatologist? I have also struggled with acne while on cycle and I have never done any blood work. I have used a number of different antibiotics and topical treatments in the past but they really havent been able to control the breakouts 100%.

When you go to dermatologist what info do you have to give? Anyone have experience with this?

In GA, Dermatologist test your blood work once a month (required) but only test lipids and liver values. Most likely they wont even ask if your "on", at least mine didn't. They started me off at the lowest dose possible to prevent a flare up at 20mg a day for 2 months, bumped up to 40mg a day for 3 months, then the last month on 100mg a day. You do get some joint pain, elevated liver values and also has a slight effect on hdl/ldl so best bet is to stay off any orals and keep the cycles simple. Honestly, the worst side effect of accutane is the dry lips and eyes if you wear contacts. Nothing like waking up to a morning yawn and rip your lips in like 5 different places. Ouch

What works for me is sun and selsun blue shampoo? Yep put some on a rag and wash with it let it set untill it tingles then rinse.

Sun works for me, recently I used high doses of vitamin a , that worked also, but too much can be poisonous or liver toxic, so do plenty of research before doing high doses of vitamin a

Things got little out of control so I just threw the whole kitchen sink at my problem. Vitamin b5, sun, an astringent after washing, benzoyl peroxide, and salisylic acid.

It's definitely working... I think the addition of the astringent has helped the most to kill bacteria and dry me out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear