over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub - Q low dose test revisited

When doing a subq injection is there an area of the body that is more or less effective? Since I am hearing that if one has too much belly fat it will not be absorbed well. One could inject into a leaner area (outer thigh for instance) but will this decrease the effectiveness? Or does it not matter where on your body you do it?

Last edited:
I never had bloods done during the short time on the SQ Test/Tren combo. How were your bloods on that?

last year, after 6m they were fine. I am actually now on 120 test 60 tren...
doing blood in two weeks , will post.

When doing a subq injection is there an area of the body that is more or less effective? Since I am hearing that if one has too much belly fat it will not be absorbed well. One could inject into a leaner area (outer thigh for instance) but will this decrease the effectiveness? Or does it not matter where on your body you do it?

do glutes, stomach or quads

do glutes, stomach or quads

my quads are too lean and skin very thin, so no sub q there for me. if you can pinch up some fat on thunder thighs - go for it.

remember to rotate injection sites and not inject in the same area over and over. a friend who has had type II diabetes since he was in third grade developed corky scar tissue around his stomach after many, many years of injections.

i use 29G 1/2 insulin/slin pin to do IM injections in quad. talk about not feeling it go in... essentially you don't. i read someone else here mention they do same and push in to dimple the muscle, so it goes in muscle just a bit more.

works for me.

Information for entertainment purposes only

basic anatomy man... I dont understand how people can give thought to something but not pay attention to detail, like all the previous posts made, or actually make a little effort to learn what exactly something means from a credible source and not just gossip rumor or hearsay... like subcutaneous... if theyre not certain or just thinks they kinda know.. look it up... hell just google it and click on whatever medical science site hits first...

the subcutaneous area is a thin space right under your skin aka dermis and above you fat or muscle layer... whether your 6%bf or 16% with a nice layer of padding if you inject it right it doesnt matter... the leaner you are though you just get the lumps from the oil taking longer to assimilate into the body even long after the ester and drug are gone..

Last edited:
Great thread...just started SQ injections of .1cc (20mg) of cyp ED yesterday. After reading through this, I think I will drop a few days and do 4 days a week, thus starting at 80mg/week. I had bloods done prior to starting, so will have them done again in 90 days to see where I am at that point. Some long time TRT guys in the TRT section had advocated this approach, so why not utilize some of that experience. As usual, always seem to find people on here way ahead of the curve.

I agree...great thread!

I've been doing SQ Test Cyp TRT 2x/week w/slin pin for a few weeks now. Been going into the abdomen rotating left/right and up/down with zero discomfort. I'm scheduled to go in for bloods tomorrow and meet with my urologist.
At the beginning, my T level was at 267 and E2 at 41. Should be interesting to see the results!

Thanks guys! Great to have such knowledgeable bros on here sharing!:headbang:

basic anatomy man... I dont understand how people can give thought to something but not pay attention to detail, like all the previous posts made, or actually make a little effort to learn what exactly something means from a credible source and not just gossip rumor or hearsay... like subcutaneous... if theyre not certain or just thinks they kinda know.. look it up... hell just google it and click on whatever medical science site hits first...the subcutaneous area is a thin space right under your skin aka dermis and above you fat or muscle layer... whether your 6%bf or 16% with a nice layer of padding if you inject it right it doesnt matter... the leaner you are though you just get the lumps from the oil taking longer to assimilate into the body even long after the ester and drug are gone..

You should heed your own advise and read up on sub q injections more. This is a subcutaneous fat injection and too much fat will slow absorption to the point it will yield lower than desired T levels.

Maybe watch Dr. Crisler video in this thread or read this link.

How To Give A Subcutaneous Injection - Care Guide

**broken link removed**

You should heed your own advise and read up on sub q injections more. This is a subcutaneous fat injection and too much fat will slow absorption to the point it will yield lower than desired T levels.

**broken link removed**

Isn't this link suggesting the exact opposite (to pinch the skin) than the Crisler video? I have always pinched the skin and never had any issues with water based supps (peptides, slin, etc).

Isn't this link suggesting the exact opposite (to pinch the skin) than the Crisler video? I have always pinched the skin and never had any issues with water based supps (peptides, slin, etc).

Not opposite, just Crisler suggests not to pinch as it could push the oil out. Same exact principle of injecting into fat. I pinch and the oil doesn't come out. My bloods are right where I want them to be.

**broken link removed**
While i will admit i was not entirely correct that illustration is complete inaccurate... the suqQ tissue or hypodermis is not just a fat layer but comprised of other tissues to include but not limited to..

Fibrous bands anchoring the skin to the deep fascia; Collagen and elastin fibers attaching it to the dermis;Fat, except in the eyelids, clitoris, penis, much of pinna, and scrotum;Blood vessels on route to the dermis;Lymphatic vessels on route from dermis; The glandular part of some sweat glands; mammary gland lie entirely within the subcutaneous tissue (which are modified apocrine sweat glands);
Cutaneous nerves and free endings; Hair follicle roots; Mast cells; Bursae, in the space overlying joints in order to facilitate smooth passage of overlying skin; Fine, flat sheets of muscle, in certain locations, including the scalp, face, hand, nipple, and scrotum, called the panniculus carnosus...

So yes there is the presence of fat cells but if someone had a considerable layer of fat then going too deep would result in going straight into fat cells, same concept as low bf% person going too deep and going into muscle...

I also will admit my understand of the human body is more extensive than most avg joe so i should make a better effort to explain and not just spout off but by know means do i claim to be a physician... altho i have meet some greatly ignorant docs tho and i attribute that to being educated from medical info back in the 60s 70s 80s etc, being stuck i their ways and not staying current with the times and various advancements made near daily..

Lean

I am super lean and do not have any fat to inject into, so many times I end up injecting in between the skin and the fascia...But I would assume the lymphatic system picks this up and still have a faster absorption than into the fat.
Any input on if this is accurate? I usually pinch the skin between my fingers like a body fat caliper test and then inject.

I am super lean and do not have any fat to inject into, so many times I end up injecting in between the skin and the fascia...But I would assume the lymphatic system picks this up and still have a faster absorption than into the fat.
Any input on if this is accurate? I usually pinch the skin between my fingers like a body fat caliper test and then inject.
Youre good pinching like calipers and doing a 15° or perpendicular inject into the pinched skin.. as i meaned above subQ tissue isnt just fat but many other tissues so even if ur out of adipose tissue the remaining other tissues will still work as a host..

tren with low test, in low dosages is a different beast to the one on high test ec'
at least for me.

tren with low test, in low dosages is a different beast to the one on high test ec'
at least for me.

What do you notice off such low dose along with low dose test?

Have you ever done 200mg of test a week? How does it compare to 120mg test +60mg tren?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131