advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super low estrogen levels....please help!

Colorado1900

Registered
Looking for some advice here...I am particularly concerned with my E2 level as I am experiencing the general symptoms that coincide with low E2.

This is from my blood report - everything else was in normal range.

TSH 0.216 Low Normal Range: 0.450-4.500 DV

Prolactin 2.7 Low Normal Range: 4.0-15.2 DV

Estradiol <6.0 Low Normal Range: 7.6-42.6 DV

I ordered this blood work on my own and not under a doctors care so I am a bit lost on what this all means. I have been on TRT for over a year now and have done a couple cycles this year as well. With both my TRT and cycles I have taken HCG 250iu 2-3 X per week.

Any thoughts on how to get one's E2 level UP?

Thanks Guys!

What dosage are you? Everything is low. Are you on t3 as well?

As Cerberus777 and MaineGuy have alluded to. You're leaving valuable information out.

thanks for you replies gentleman! Here is some more info:
my last cycle ended mid-june.....I was taking Aromison @ 12.5 EOD up until 2 months ago. With HRT, I am also taking 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 3 X week and I took T3 @ 100ug for July and August. Finally, I take a good amount of liver sups and other vitamins. Have you ever heard that HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - can kill estrogen? I have only read that it increases estrogen. Or maybe possibly the T3 has something to do with this? I was planning on running another cycle soon but am not sure now. However, with 420mg test testosterone propionate/week and no aromatase inhibitor shouldn't my estrogen hypothetically go up?

thanks for you replies gentleman! Here is some more info:
my last cycle ended mid-june.....I was taking Aromison @ 12.5 EOD up until 2 months ago. With HRT, I am also taking 250iu HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 3 X week and I took T3 @ 100ug for July and August. Finally, I take a good amount of liver sups and other vitamins. Have you ever heard that HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - can kill estrogen? I have only read that it increases estrogen. Or maybe possibly the T3 has something to do with this? I was planning on running another cycle soon but am not sure now. However, with 420mg test testosterone propionate/week and no aromatase inhibitor shouldn't my estrogen hypothetically go up?

Ok, so you were taking an AI during cycle, and you are not taking one for HRT. So, you could have severely knocked down your Estrogen during cycle, and it has not rebounded yet. I have heard of some people saying once they knock out there Estrogen, it has taken a while to come back. Just a theory.

HCG should raise your Estrogen, so shouldn't Testosterone. If you added more HCG to your program I think it would help raise it, but I really think it will come back on its own as long as you don't take an AI right now.

Last edited:
With 420 test and hgc without an AI. After two months you should havr an estrogen of 80 ... Where are your test levels at? How long have you used hgc? Any chance your gear/hgc is fake?

your t3 is low, if you've been off t3 for a few months you should look into iodine rich foods to help it restart. Or consider staying on t3.

Last edited:
I am currently seeing Endocrinologist and have bloods drawn frequently. My E2 was crushed for like 6 months after coming off a cycle involving, in addition to Test, non E mediated gear and an AI.

Only a doctor can tell you for sure but it's not unthinkable that your levels could stay low for a while

I am currently seeing Endocrinologist and have bloods drawn frequently. My E2 was crushed for like 6 months after coming off a cycle involving, in addition to Test, non E mediated gear and an AI.

Only a doctor can tell you for sure but it's not unthinkable that your levels could stay low for a while

This happens a lot, very good point, but if on low aromatsane and hgc....not as likely.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws