Registered
Hi All

Total Estrogen 155 (60-190)

Estradiol 69 (<39) - HIGH <—Ugggggg

Estriol <0.10 (<0.18)

Mid 50’s

“TRT” @ 125mg/TE at 2x/week (250mg)
Aromasin @ 12.5mg at 2/week (25mg)

I’ve been OFF everything else hormone-wise for 2+ years (except GH at 7+ years at 3iu’s/day).

20+ years of gear use.

I hover between 9-12% bf year round

This issue began about a year ago and I’ve switched my Aromasin source twice now (using Pharma all 3x) so this is my 3rd brand of Aromasin.

For 10+ years now, I’ve always injected on Sundays and Wednesdays like clockwork and used my Aromasin same day.

I always run labs on Thursdays to keep things consistent.

-Increased hunger and lethargy have been all I experienced. Not sure if related.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance

first, put the units of measurement please.

second, also look at the testosterone value.
The balance of hormones matters more than the single value.

lastly, but this is a personal opinion i would make about me, take that estradiol down.
Estrogen is important, obviously it shouldn't be lowered too much, but I wouldn't keep it that high except with very high testosterone values.
I know that sounds like a lot for just 250mg of testosterone, but take more aromasin or switch AIs.

And yes, hunger and lethargy are correlated with estrogen. you have the same symptoms as menstruating women.

What's your Free testosterone?

@ PhillD - good call

Total Estrogen 155 pg/ml (60-190)

Estradiol 69 pg/ml (<39) - HIGH

Estriol <0.10 ng/ml (<0.18)

Test Total 1145ng/dl (250-1100) HIGH

Test Free 378pg/ml (35-155) HIGH

@ MexBeast - I get that part lol but I’m trying to figure out why what worked fine for many years all of a sudden doesn’t AND for only 250mg/Test per week, I’m aromatizing a crap load. Also concerning.

@ NotHuman - sup man. See above

Thanks all

Total Estrogen 155 pg/ml (60-190)

Estradiol 69 pg/ml (<39) - HIGH

Estriol <0.10 ng/ml (<0.18)

Test Total 1145ng/dl (250-1100) HIGH

Test Free 378pg/ml (35-155) HIGH
TBH, these numbers aren't really horrific for as high as your TT is. Your estrone must be accounting for the other ~86pg/dL Total E since it isn't estradiol or estriol. But I would first suspect the Aromasin as being sketchy or too low a dose. When you say pharma, do you mean black market or 3rd world pharma or FDA or NHS approved pharma?

I can tell you as one ages things in the body tent to change. The pathways are not as responsive, of stop working well at all. The liver may not clear things as well. etc. After years of high use to some degree i would not be surprised. My last couple tests are similar to yours. I used to barely use an AI. And now a moderate dosage seem to do little. So i am just trying to optimise things as best i can.

Thanks fellas

I guess for now, I plan to take 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD vs 2x/week so basically close to doubling it (2x vs 3.5x/wk).

if the numbers don’t budge, clearly I have bunk gear.

@ Buck: Old age sucks huh man? Lol.

@ OuchItHurts: Blackmarket tabs from a Source here.

Hi All

Total Estrogen 155 (60-190)

Estradiol 69 (<39) - HIGH <—Ugggggg

Estriol <0.10 (<0.18)

Mid 50’s

“TRT” @ 125mg/TE at 2x/week (250mg)
Aromasin @ 12.5mg at 2/week (25mg)

I’ve been OFF everything else hormone-wise for 2+ years (except GH at 7+ years at 3iu’s/day).

20+ years of gear use.

I hover between 9-12% bf year round

This issue began about a year ago and I’ve switched my Aromasin source twice now (using Pharma all 3x) so this is my 3rd brand of Aromasin.

For 10+ years now, I’ve always injected on Sundays and Wednesdays like clockwork and used my Aromasin same day.

I always run labs on Thursdays to keep things consistent.

-Increased hunger and lethargy have been all I experienced. Not sure if related.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance

How do you feel; energy, well-being, libido, mood, erections, etc?

That's a lot of testosterone for TRT. Higher T doses can cause fatigue and increased hunger.

Generally, estradiol decreases hunger. Lethargy can be many many many things ; diet, stress, thyroid, medications, etc.

Body does change. I was rock stable for 6-7 years then all of a sudden estradiol got low and ever since I needed about half the AI I used to (opposite direction of yours). All pharma test and aromasin, no idea why.

My strict prescribed TRT is 200mg of Test C a week and it puts my total and free test in roughly the same range as yours (top of serum and high free). I don't use the doc anymore but a decade roughly. I require about 12.5mg 2x a week of aromas in for E2 in the mid 20s these day (was 12.5mg EOD when I began TRT). This is FYI not guidance. Everyone is different as you see, even you change.

How do you feel; energy, well-being, libido, mood, erections, etc?

That's a lot of testosterone for TRT. Higher T doses can cause fatigue and increased hunger.

Generally, estradiol decreases hunger. Lethargy can be many many many things ; diet, stress, thyroid, medications, etc.

Tired all the time but under a lot of work stress so good point on that potentially being from just about anything.

Hunger is through the roof and probably related to stress as well vs the estradiol. Good point there as well.

Mood - meh, down a bit more than usual (just kinda blah lol … just less pep in my step. Also could be stress. Just worn out. Lol.

Libido and wood are normal.

Overall, I don’t feel as alpha - that’s for dang sure. Weak in the gym too. No fire in my belly.

A bit anhedonic overall. Just sort of blah.

I’m going to try to get the estradiol down a bit by increasing Aromasin.

Will post back in a couple of weeks. Will run bloods next week too.

Thanks for the help fellas. Much appreciated!!

Tired all the time but under a lot of work stress so good point on that potentially being from just about anything.

Hunger is through the roof and probably related to stress as well vs the estradiol. Good point there as well.

Mood - meh, down a bit more than usual (just kinda blah lol … just less pep in my step. Also could be stress. Just worn out. Lol.

Overall, I don’t feel as alpha - that’s for dang sure. Weak in the gym too. No fire in my belly.

look at the cortisol value

Have you donated blood in the last year? Have you looked at ferritin? Some get hungry and feel crappy when anemic.

You Can also look at thyroid values (TSH Free T4 Free T3).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws