over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super size me! have you seen it?!?!!?

Squat Ass

Registered
Holy shiznit! if you guys haven't seen the movie SUPER SIZE ME you gotta go get it. I recomend buying it cause you're gonna wanna lend it to all your friends.

It's all about fat people and McDonalds. This guy eats nothing but McD's for 30 days and goes from healthy to almost dead. very entertaining, informational and really funny.

DAMN IT I'M GLAD TO BE DIFFERENT! I was really motivated by watching this movie to keep on keepin on!

squatter

Mc D's was going or is trying to sue the man that did that 30 day study. But there really isn't much that they can do about it.

they can't sue him! all he did was eat at McDs and document the results in a factual format. blood work, EKGs etc. Simple black and white documentation. He makes note of nutritional information that is right on the wall in many McDs. the rest of the movie is factual statistics regarding the obesity epidemic in America. The movie is pure genious.

squatter

Now, instead of banning pro-hormones/ steroids, our government should be banning fast food restaurants like McDonalds! So this guy nearly died from a 30 day McDonalds binge!?! How many people have nearly died from a 30 day cycle of andro!?!

Doggtales

YA!! i agree ...... O/T but I have always been so weirded out how the mc donalds chicken nuggets are only in the shape of a boot or a circle??? lol thats just creepy :D :confused: :eek:

He gained 7lbs of muscle too.

He went from 185 at 11% BF to 209 at 18% BF. Thats 17 lbs of fat and 7 lbs of muscle. I think I found my next bulking diet! -lol

Anybody else get jealous every time he said "super size it". I think I'm having a Big Mac attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REA said:
YA!! i agree ...... O/T but I have always been so weirded out how the mc donalds chicken nuggets are only in the shape of a boot or a circle??? lol thats just creepy :D :confused: :eek:

AND remember that time when the lady found the crispy fried whole chicken head in her Mcnugget box!!! YUMMY!!!

Definitely watch the movie, it's great. The film maker actually started to develop scarring of his liver, as well as numerous other health problems.

REA

I went out and rented this movie last night. Truly an eye opener. I'm seriously considering wiping fast food off my menu entirely!

McD's

McDonald's have a point - have a man on twice or more his regular caloric intake, do NO exercise, no physical activity... and what do you think will happen?

Not saying the food is good for you (ye gads) but it's like watching someone drink 40 beers a day and then a doctor tell him his liver enzymes and health aint that good. 90% common sense, surely.

Just a point, I think a lot of these docos need to be balanced with some sort of reason, well made and emotive as they are. IronMike

A50# said:
I went out and rented this movie last night. Truly an eye opener. I'm seriously considering wiping fast food off my menu entirely!

shit theres no way i can see this movie F that , i love my fast food and even if the nuggets are simply made from processed rat meat they still taste yummy on my tummy , just ask BBA he eats 30 mcnuggets a day , he hides them in his desk at work and smells up the entire gym with such a beautiful smell. the one thing i dont understand is how he eats them with ketsup, yuck chicken and ketsup??

oh and another thing about Mcky Ds is that there buger meat is frozen from stock up to 2 years ago , they are the only francise that does this , servey said wendys burgers are only frozen for 4 months now thats not so bad. just a little food for thought :D

thats pretty fuckin gross...

exactly why i havent eaten such shit-ass food like that in 7 years

Jonnyel said:
Definitely watch the movie, it's great. The film maker actually started to develop scarring of his liver, as well as numerous other health problems.

crazy shit here man.......................... :(

Attachments

• you gonna finish that.jpg
    you gonna finish that.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 178

usnet321 said:
crazy shit here man.......................... :(

The kid just wants to bulk up some before he diets down for his onstage debut. He knows what he's doing, give him a break. :p IronMike

as soon as i read this thread i went and rented it....What a great movie...It was funny yet educating....He must have felt like dog shit....The craziest part was that he gained 25 lbs in a month and it took him like 6 months to lose it....I use to have to explain this concept to clients all the time about how it takes a lot longer to lose the weight then to gain it.....Just like how its real east too do bad on a test and fall from an A to a C but its hard hard as hell and takes 3 or 4 tests to get back up to that A...Crazy how things work like that...But i dont think fast food is the problem, ya its bad for you but people are just plain lazy....Those ladies that said they didnt have time to workout cuz they had kids was a great example...God forbide they have to make a sacrifice and wake up early or miss oprah or somethin.....back in college i ate like shit, lots of fast food but i was also an athlete and was at about 8 percent all the time....its more about activity then anything....If you wanna be a lazy ass then eat right, if you wanna eat like shit then get your ass to the track or gym......It definetly didnt change my views on fast foo though, ill still eat the shit out of some macdonalds....Im 4 weeks out from a contest right now and i have dreams every other night about going to macdonalds, not taco bell or burger king but macdonalds....hah wierd.....Mix some test and eq witht his guys diet and he would look just like Johnnie jackson..LOL.....

IronMike said:
The kid just wants to bulk up some before he diets down for his onstage debut. He knows what he's doing, give him a break. :p IronMike

well he better hurry cause his heart is gonna blow !!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws