advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol: Bad for kidneys, or just liver?

Landmonster

Registered
So, I am curious about the side effects of Superdrol.

I've only taken it once (about 14 days), and had good gains, but had to stop due to side effects.

I had radiating flank-pain on either side of my spine, and started urinating dark uriine. I had terrible lethargy and a general "unwell" feeling. I was taking no other oral drugs or compounds. It went away shortly after discontinuing Superdrol.

So, Superdrol is known to be very harsh on the liver. So liver stress is a given.

However, I'm curious what could have caused my flank pain, and dark urine. Does this mean it is stressing the kidneys? Or, could liver stress alone cause these symptoms?

Just curious. It gave very good gains in a short period of time, but the side effects made it not worth it.

Last edited:
The flank pain might just be the back pumps I got that. Dark urine is probably your body working harder because of the drugs. Increase your water intake until it gets clearer. Superdrol mad me feel like shit it's notorious for that. It's not for everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I've only taken it once (about 14 days), and had good gains, but had to stop due to side effects.

I had radiating flank-pain on either side of my spine, and started urinating dark uriine. I had terrible lethargy and a general "unwell" feeling. I was taking no other oral drugs or compounds. It went away shortly after discontinuing Superdrol.

So, Superdrol is known to be very harsh on the liver. So liver stress is a given.

However, I'm curious what could have caused my flank pain, and dark urine. Does this mean it is stressing the kidneys? Or, could liver stress alone cause these symptoms?

Just curious. It gave very good gains in a short period of time, but the side effects made it not worth it.

What was your dosage?

I ran it for 4 weeks, starting with 5mg and working up to 20mg, with hardly any sides but still the typical benefits. I was taking TUDCA and Synthergine as well.

The gains come on fast and vanish just as fast, at least in my experience with it. I took SD twice and both times felt that whatever marginal benefit it delivers is not worth feeling like shit for a month.

Keep in mind that while Methylated steroids directly stress the liver, they do not necessarily lack impact - albeit indirectly - to other organs. There is a misconception in common Bro-Science that if the compound doesn't have direct impact on a certain parameter of health that such risk is completely absent.

I got insane back pumps from Sdrol at around 10-15mg eod. The size it puts on is nuts though and the strength is crazy. Just fucks up your liver values like a bitch

#TeamDreamCrusher

What was your dosage?

I ran it for 4 weeks, starting with 5mg and working up to 20mg, with hardly any sides but still the typical benefits. I was taking TUDCA and Synthergine as well.

thats the ticket right there, tudca and synthergine, two heavy hitters if not the heaviest hitters, thats probably what you need with superdrol or m1t

My speculation is that androgens are not directly toxic to kidneys but damage occurs indirectly from blood pressure increase.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

thats the ticket right there, tudca and synthergine, two heavy hitters if not the heaviest hitters, thats probably what you need with superdrol or m1t

So this relates to my question.

If liver stress is all that occurs with Superdrol, then Synthergine may be enough to protect your liver for a few weeks.

However, if Superdrol affects kidneys too, then it wouldn't be enough to protect you, right?

So this relates to my question.

If liver stress is all that occurs with Superdrol, then Synthergine may be enough to protect your liver for a few weeks.

However, if Superdrol affects kidneys too, then it wouldn't be enough to protect you, right?

right those are liver protectors for liver, yes dark urine is kidney related, now for kidneys ,i would not only drink lots of water, but there is a supplement called cartidone that helps regulate bp , however the guy above who gets tired and no appetite thats liver related, try to drink water until your piss is crystal clear

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity