over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER ADENOMA

Fleezy

Registered
Newbies
so the past couple months have been an absolute shit show.

got an ultrasound as part of my regular checkup - a bunch of lesions were found. i knew that i had multiple hemangiomas from previous imaging, but a couple odd lesions were noticed.

the radiologist noted that these odd tumors were either atypical hemangioma, or cancer, and i was sent off for an MRI

the MRI indicated that the tumors were either atpyical hemangioma, or adenoma, and i was sent off for a CT scan

the CT scan indicated that they were either adenoma, or cancer, so i was sent off for a biopsy

just got the results back, and the tumor they did the biopsy on is an adenoma

'
ive been searching this board during the time i was waiting for results (got the ultrasound and started this journey 6 weeks ago), and came across a small number of folks here who developed the same issue.... including a fella named flexdurden

i have the same type of adenoma that flexdurden had - beta-catenin activated, and if i had not caught it as quickly as i did, i would have undoubtedly suffered the same fate.

i am in the process of scheduling the surgery for resection, and we will go from there. Luckily, it would appear that the two abnormal tumors were on the same lobe, so if the other tumor is also an adenoma, ill be able to kill two birds with one stone.

this was always my greatest fear in my aas usage.. and now im here.

what will i be changing after this is all behind me?

- no more tren
- no more orals
- lower doses overall

on the bright side, i guess my leg size will now match my gear doses

I would not do low doses

I would stop steroid use and only take a replacement physiological dosage (aka real TRT)

If you have a diagnosis of any hepatic adenomas, it's not wise to continue gear and GH usage. That's not a gamble worth the potential downside

I would not do low doses

I would stop steroid use and only take a replacement physiological dosage (aka real TRT)

If you have a diagnosis of any hepatic adenomas, it's not wise to continue gear and GH usage. That's not a gamble worth the potential downside

Thank you for your input

ive been on gear for approximately 13 years, most of the time somewhat high doses... decent amounts of tren, lots of orals.

i am curious - do you think that since ive developed an adenoma now - i am prone to developing more if i stay on supraphysiological amounts of aas - even if the doses are much lower, and no tren or orals?

it's my understanding that users here who developed these tumors - even one who had one undergo malignant transformation, still do relatively significant amounts of gear :unsure:

Thank you for your input

ive been on gear for approximately 13 years, most of the time somewhat high doses... decent amounts of tren, lots of orals.

i am curious - do you think that since ive developed an adenoma now - i am prone to developing more if i stay on supraphysiological amounts of aas - even if the doses are much lower, and no tren or orals?

it's my understanding that users here who developed these tumors - even one who had one undergo malignant transformation, still do relatively significant amounts of gear :unsure:
I personally would think it’s too early to answer that question. Coming down to true TRT is where I would go as well and stay there until you get to the other side of this and aim to keep a bolstered immune system.

You want to keep systemic inflammation as low as possible (CRP which is produced in the liver) and taking higher dosages can impact this one area alone along with other things.

I’ll let others hop in with their actual experience as there is so much you can do for the liver. Just remember the liver is very resilient as an organ and can/does regenerate itself if supported properly. Some guys take that too far, but if handled right you’ll come through this great on the other side.

Keep your head up through this as something gets us all in life (gear or not)- it’s how we handle it that matters IMO.

Good evening mate and I wish we were having this conversation in a more formal aspect, relegated to my cell phone for a few more days.

2013 I was diagnosed with a hepatocellular carcinoma. I underwent a liver resection and no additional treatment was necessary. In 2015 I was diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukemia, this required a myriad of drugs to include chemo.

Let’s be very real here, any super-physiological dosages are a no go here on out until you have a clear bill of health.

In this troubled time all I can really say is get scheduled for surgery immediately. The growth seemed hand in hand with both my tren use as well as high levels of estrogen.

If you would like drop me a PM and I will send you my number. I did my surgery at UCLA with Dr. Ronald Bussutil.

Strength and honor brother, from here on out only do what is best for your health. Fuck bodybuilding, fuck your appearance. Live a long healthy life and then siphon energy into this game.

I would highly recommend going down to 10mg or test per day and nothing else and starting more cardio + less weights.

Thank you for your input

Elevated androgen level exposure with pre existing adenomas does put you at a risk of converting preexisting masses to hepato-carcinomas

I remember digging into this for curiousity many years back when we have some members get diagnosed, and can prob find some data

Anything to promote cellular growth (androgen and IGF mediated) is not a good idea in my opinion.

Can people continue to take and be fine? I'm sure, and I'm sure there are steroid users walking around with masses on their liver with no idea (especially nowadays)

It's just up to your personal risk tolerance and the benefit you gain from continuing. You caught it early, and can most certainly go down the path of a healthier longer life with a good approach

Good evening mate and I wish we were having this conversation in a more formal aspect, relegated to my cell phone for a few more days.

2013 I was diagnosed with a hepatocellular carcinoma. I underwent a liver resection and no additional treatment was necessary. In 2015 I was diagnosed with chronic myeloid leukemia, this required a myriad of drugs to include chemo.

Let’s be very real here, any super-physiological dosages are a no go here on out until you have a clear bill of health.

In this troubled time all I can really say is get scheduled for surgery immediately. The growth seemed hand in hand with both my tren use as well as high levels of estrogen.

If you would like drop me a PM and I will send you my number. I did my surgery at UCLA with Dr. Ronald Bussutil.

Strength and honor brother, from here on out only do what is best for your health. Fuck bodybuilding, fuck your appearance. Live a long healthy life and then siphon energy into this game.

I would highly recommend going down to 10mg or test per day and nothing else and starting more cardio + less weights.

ty bro

in that study, it looks like he got one adenoma removed, and the rest regressed after he got off the gear (IE, weren't removed), and then came back after he got back on the gear.

i feel like i have come across posts where you have described your aas use recently? are you still using anything?

Elevated androgen level exposure with pre existing adenomas does put you at a risk of converting preexisting masses to hepato-carcinomas

I remember digging into this for curiousity many years back when we have some members get diagnosed, and can prob find some data

Anything to promote cellular growth (androgen and IGF mediated) is not a good idea in my opinion.

Can people continue to take and be fine? I'm sure, and I'm sure there are steroid users walking around with masses on their liver with no idea (especially nowadays)

It's just up to your personal risk tolerance and the benefit you gain from continuing. You caught it early, and can most certainly go down the path of a healthier longer life with a good approach

indeed. i am getting the adenoma cut out tho.

it's standard of care for all males to have all adenomas resected

indeed. i am getting the adenoma cut out tho.

it's standard of care for all males to have all adenomas resected

Hope everything works out well!

You clearly have professional medical help which is most important

Sorry you’re going through this bro, you’ll get through it and come back stronger.

ty bro

in that study, it looks like he got one adenoma removed, and the rest regressed after he got off the gear (IE, weren't removed), and then came back after he got back on the gear.

i feel like i have come across posts where you have described your aas use recently? are you still using anything?

2006-2008 Miscellaneous Pro-Hormone use and some beginner cycles
2008-2013 Stupid blatant abuse, tried 2,000mg of tren for 10 weeks, use of exotics like follistatin, ACVR2B all in extreme dosages
2013-2014 TRT of 200mg per week
2014-2018 Completely off everything
2018ish - started very light cycles

Let me preface this conversation with this - I do an annual full body MRI with a company called Ezra, blood work a minimum of twice a quarter, and have financial backing for medical expenditures from an organization that doesn’t have a budget.

My cycles are 100-200mg of Test +300-600mg of EQ and the pulsatile utilization of orals for performance metrics.

Looking at this and trying to find a way to continue to cycle is natural, I did it as well. I just couldn’t imagine giving up my size, my strength, etc.

2013 I got up to the low 260s

Photos are me in 2014 (military photo) at around 200. Photo of me alone 2016. And bike photo is 2021 after a few very light cycles

Attachments

• IMG_5342.jpeg
    IMG_5342.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_5344.jpeg
    IMG_5344.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_5345.jpeg
    IMG_5345.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 150
2006-2008 Miscellaneous Pro-Hormone use and some beginner cycles
2008-2013 Stupid blatant abuse, tried 2,000mg of tren for 10 weeks, use of exotics like follistatin, ACVR2B all in extreme dosages
2013-2014 TRT of 200mg per week
2014-2018 Completely off everything
2018ish - started very light cycles

Let me preface this conversation with this - I do an annual full body MRI with a company called Ezra, blood work a minimum of twice a quarter, and have financial backing for medical expenditures from an organization that doesn’t have a budget.

My cycles are 100-200mg of Test +300-600mg of EQ and the pulsatile utilization of orals for performance metrics.

Looking at this and trying to find a way to continue to cycle is natural, I did it as well. I just couldn’t imagine giving up my size, my strength, etc.

2013 I got up to the low 260s

Photos are me in 2014 (military photo) at around 200. Photo of me alone 2016. And bike photo is 2021 after a few very light cycles

I understand

I’d be coming off everything if I developed cancer and then leukemia… you’ve been through the gauntlet

Having said that, after I get this tumor cut out, I’m not going to drop down to trt or thereabouts unless I absolutely have to

I was abusing gear as well - perhaps not to the extent that you or others here have, but abuse all the same

I’m no expert, but I feel like if I keep things reasonable, and don’t use any tren or orals, I should hopefully be fine

Guess we will see

Good luck with everything buddy

Did you have any previous warning signs ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws