over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

supertest ?

Big DV

Banned
hey guys,im thinkin bout doin supertest from alin but everywhere i read everyone says it hurt like a son of a bitch,so im tryin 2 get mre info before i order.

Big DV said:
hey guys,im thinkin bout doin supertest from alin but everywhere i read everyone says it hurt like a son of a bitch,so im tryin 2 get mre info before i order.

Ive heard that also.Could be high ba or just high mg/ml .You can get some sterile oil from board sponsers and cut it.That should help.

wasn't the worst i have ever used but a little painfull. my friend could not take it at all. he limped around for at least a week, finally i made him stop.

I was also skeptical about using it myself, however since I had already ordered it i wasnt about to let it go to waste. So I took the first shot in the quads and it was pretty smooth. Had very little soreness right after inject, but that went away very quickly. Been usuing 5 weeks now at two injects a week. no problems and good results. I guess everyone is different.

Just recieved my supertest in the mail today. Just did my first shot and had a bit of pain and redness at injection site. But it is not as bad as some of the test products out there. I will use it again, Im sure... Thanks alin!

Big DV said:

If you can use it, its a bargin ! very powerful ! I limped for a week first 5-6 shots. BA too high for my body. Every shot did get milder, but when using it on 2nd cycle, same exact thing very painful, until several shots were injected.
My advice would be to get Galenika test e or Iranian test e. Just get a 5ml
sample of supertest to see how you like it. I got enough for 2 cycles and used
every last drop but i didnt like the pain.

Add a cc of b-12 to it, shake it up, get rid of any air, and it will be much less painful

killer38 said:
Just recieved my supertest in the mail today. Just did my first shot and had a bit of pain and redness at injection site. But it is not as bad as some of the test products out there. I will use it again, Im sure... Thanks alin!
ok it has been a night since my 1cc dose of supertest. I feel like I have been kicked in the thigh.lol. Wow this shit does hurt. But my workout was sure intence last night. I think I can handle the pain to see the results from this stuff.:)

I think some have pain some dont. Good stuff though none the less.

killer38 said:
ok it has been a night since my 1cc dose of supertest. I feel like I have been kicked in the thigh.lol. Wow this shit does hurt. But my workout was sure intence last night. I think I can handle the pain to see the results from this stuff.:)

If your reacting to ba levels, just wait until 3rd day! LOL

iron fist said:
If your reacting to ba levels, just wait until 3rd day! LOL
lol thanks for the info..:D ...lol. The pain is actually getting better the more I move around. And this pain is by no means to severe to think about discontinuing use. I am pleased with the Stealth line and will continue to support Stealth!...

Heating pad or hot shower beating on inject sites everyday. Also if you are stacking with another injectable, pull both into same syringe to dilute. Injects always hurt more the second day, its like muscle soreness.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131