over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

supertest 450

Big DV

Banned
me and my buddy got a couple cycles of this stuff several months ago and he tried 2 take his but couldnt take tha pain and the huge ass nots that it put on his ass.i was wanting 2 do my cycle of 850 a week and 300 of tha deca but im scared shitless of the pain and nots so is there anything i can mix with it 2 stop tha pain?

You need to shoot in the quad or glute, mix 1cc of anabolic (EQ, Deca) for every .5cc of Super Test 450 and rub that muscle afterwards for a minute or so then go have leg day ASAP and when you wake up the next day you will feel like it was only Sustanon 250.
Good luck.

I hear you

me and my buddy got a couple cycles of this stuff several months ago and he tried 2 take his but couldnt take tha pain and the huge ass nots that it put on his ass.i was wanting 2 do my cycle of 850 a week and 300 of tha deca but im scared shitless of the pain and nots so is there anything i can mix with it 2 stop tha pain?

I'd love to do another run but the pain was too bad. I couldn't put it anywhere but the glutes. Forget the quads. I couldn't walk for 3 days afterwards, even if shot on the morning of my leg day and rubbed for 5minutes.

If you don't cut it its Hammer Time!

Multi-site injections also work well for me. 1/2 cc in the delt...1/2 cc in the glute. No pain.

If i remeber right Super tets has propinate in it which is probablly causing some pain. The nots might just be the oil build up in the muscle. try massaging the are after injection and running the neddle under warm water before injecting

If i remeber right Super tets has propinate in it which is probablly causing some pain. The nots might just be the oil build up in the muscle. try massaging the are after injection and running the neddle under warm water before injecting

you know i've found it best to not massage the area. after reading a suggestion by OTH about simply adding pressure to the site afterwards, i tried it and it works a lot better for me.

also, i haven't really experienced any pain with the super test and i've ran 2 cycles with it. i think it mainly just depends on the person.

1cc with 450mg of test is alot of test to suspend.
Of course it is going to hurt if you inject it straight.

Best thing to do is to check out a sponsor and by some
sterile cottonseed oil or safflower oil and cut it with that.

Problem solved with a 1 t0 1 ratio.
But I would first try to cut it with Deca /EQ and if that works for you
great, if not spend $10 on some sterile oil.

i have never used supertest but i have used sust and the first injection it did hurt a bit but then i figured i would run the syringe (with the cap on) under hot water from the sink for a few minutes (2-5) which the heat made the oil thin enough to not hurt when injecting and less pain days later sometimes none at all.....and i still used this method with great results for all oil based AAS......just a thought and a method to try..................peace!

You need to shoot in the quad or glute, mix 1cc of anabolic (EQ, Deca) for every .5cc of Super Test 450 and rub that muscle afterwards for a minute or so then go have leg day ASAP and when you wake up the next day you will feel like it was only Sustanon 250.
Good luck.

NO NO NO! Avoid the quad. The glute is the best place to shoot these painful ones.....try adding some sterile oil to dilute the mix.

use the qlute 1 mil test 1 mil deca. heat it under hot water helps to. ran that stuff for about six months really not that bad

NO NO NO! Avoid the quad. The glute is the best place to shoot these painful ones.....try adding some sterile oil to dilute the mix.

Yes, bump that! You do not want to put it in the quad. I had some test 500 a while ago, and just .5 cc was enough to give me pain for over a week. Quads are really sensitive. If you put it in there you won't be able to walk. Dilute it and shoot in the glute.

I tried Supertest and the same thing happened as with everyone else. Whatever glute I injected it into would hurt for a week. I tried the quads and delts but they hurt just as bad and it affected my workouts. Plus the day after a shot I felt like I had the flu. I'm going back to the 200mg and I'll just use more. The pain and flu symptoms aren't worth it when I can use other brands.

yeh bro this shit will really kick ur ass! iv tken mine with 1cc of deca and .5cc of testc and also .5cc of supertest its not that painfull if taken like that! but no pain no gain

also, i haven't really experienced any pain with the super test and i've ran 2 cycles with it. i think it mainly just depends on the person.

I agree...I've had no pain with the SuperTest and have injected 2cc at a time with it...I get a laugh out of how many threads are being posted regarding the pain from the SuperTest...What do you guys expect, you're injecting 450mg/ml of a Test blend...Some of you guys should try the old ug blends of T400 and T500 that was going around awhile back, now that was some pain.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131