over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

450mg of tren and not feeling shit....

Tren is probably not the healthiest but OTOH I'm
sure you've all seen the paper speculating tren might be healthier than test in some ways due to its SARM-like properties.

There's some risk involved with it for sure but I'm sure there are plenty of people here who have been on it for several years straight, so the holier than though attitude is a little tiring, to me at least. If you are switching out compounds all the time but staying on constantly, don't come tell me you are healthy and this guy a retard just because this particular compound isn't in all the time in your stack.

I'd love to see the blood work of said people who've been on teen for years, I bet it's stellar.

Are you saying guys that switch compounds like Nandrolone or Masteron with test won't have better bloods than someone running teen year round? Sorry man, just do see that happening

I don't know if you posted, but maybe your tren isn't dosed properly. I'm on 210 mg (70 mg 3x's a week) and sweating buckets most of the day. After any meal that contains over 40-50 grams of carbs you'll see me sweating pretty heavily and just an overall raise in body temp. Either that or you're accidentally not pinning yourself and just emptying the tren on the floor (kidding :p).

Agreed. Cruising on Tren is not a good idea IMO. Cruising on say 100 mg/wk test cyp would be fine but dont cruise on tren. Too harsh, you need to give your body a break. That shit is terrible on your body. Just get off of it now. If you only have one vial left I would toss it and try to find a new source if you really want to be on it. I think with the pictures you posted, props for doing that, you don't need tren yet anyhow. Stick with some test and something like EQ or Deca at most IMO. Really just using some good test is all you need now unless you have already built up a lot of muscle and started out a bean pole.
Agreed. I'm a firm believer in a cruise is test. Only test. If any compound were to be added, I would say legit primo could be a less harsh addition. Tren is certainly something that should be used sparingly, and definitely not during a cruise.

I 100 percent believe the reason it's not working like you want is because you've been cruising on it for 8 months.

If i'm coming off a cruise of just TRT, and I add some Tren Ace in I feel it from the very first shot.

If i've been on cycle for a while, even if Tren wasn't apart of it, but I try to add it in later, it's never very good.

Theres a lot I believe we don't quite understand when it comes to how our body developes a tolerance to this stuff. I mean we get the basics, but most of it you have to kind of see through experience.

The body just gets burned out on using hormones very easily. I think Tren is one that makes that process happen much quicker than others, even at a very low dose, because it's so strong.

I'd love to see the blood work of said people who've been on teen for years, I bet it's stellar.

Are you saying guys that switch compounds like Nandrolone or Masteron with test won't have better bloods than someone running teen year round? Sorry man, just do see that happening

I'm sure it's not stellar, that's not the (whole) point, but all steroids carry risk, some of which won't show on blood work. Tren is a very potent hormone but to a degree it means you should simply take less of it compared to other roids - which is exactly what everyone does. It's, in my opinion, not a uniquely evil hormone, it's just potent per milligram. This fella, real poster or troll I don't know, used it for a long time but what he did is not completely outrageous compared to a lot of other things we see here. Say he switched it to nandrolone - then you gotta worry about the theoretical negative heart impact we have heard about. With masteron maybe the prostate will be crying :D And so on.

My guess is that his material may be poor because IME and from talking to others, tren sides do not disappear even if you stay on it for a long time. But who knows, maybe the poster isn't even real.:rolleyes::confused::D

Maybe or the tren is trash.

Blastn n cruisong for 1.5 years. Ive only done about 4 small cycles.

Only done about 4 cycles and thought you had enough experience to run Tren for 8 months? [emoji848][emoji849]I mean sorry but no wonder you’re not getting what you thought you would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro why don't you just send your raws out for lab testing. I think Janoshik charges like 100 per sample and since your brewing your own stuff you'll only be sending one sample of Tren raws.. A bunch of my friends have sent products off, turnaround time for results seems to be like 2-3 weeks tops.

you don't even tell him what your sending him so it's completely anonymous. you put a code that only YOU know on the vial or package, and when he receives it he tells you what the code is (this way you KNOW that he received it).

Last edited:
So you think a person new to bb'ing "knows best"?
Dude's been "cruising" on 150mg tren for 8 months, but yeah, he knows best gtfoh

Wtf is your problem dude, stop stalking me and gtfo yourself and maybe try to comprehend what one is saying before replying to it in such a manner?

Last edited:
I read the first 2 pages but no point. Some of you please don't throw his sponsor under the bus in a sense. Perhaps you didn't read all the posts and are just going on what your response to tren is. I am sure his tren is great. It's got past the stage of trying to be nice now and this guy is just a complete idiot. He can't grow because he doesn't eat. He used to have 1 meal per day. Then it was 2 meals but utter crap. Told everyone they didn't have a clue and his diet was great etc.

He has been on tren for ages... he says 8 months but I think it's longer than that but who cares if it's 6, 8 or 12 months it makes no difference. Now he is wondering why he is isn't growing loads of muscle in a calorie deficit just because he is on tren.

Tren is not a magical compound for some people especially when they don't eat or train properly on it. It's not magically going to make look like a bodybuilder just for using it. Granted some people are hyper responders but most aren't. You actually look better in your pic so it has done something but that's all your cycle is going to do if you eat next to nothing and probably train like a girl.

bro why don't you just send your raws out for lab testing. I think Janoshik charges like 100 per sample and since your brewing your own stuff you'll only be sending one sample of Tren raws.. A bunch of my friends have sent products off, turnaround time for results seems to be like 2-3 weeks tops.

you don't even tell him what your sending him so it's completely anonymous. you put a code that only YOU know on the vial or package, and when he receives it he tells you what the code is (this way you KNOW that he received it).

Please send your raws in for testing. Guys trust me it won't be the drugs. I can give you Jano's email if you need it.

I was curious so I checked his old posts and this guy has been crusing on tren for well over year. He just has blasts in between like he said. He was on 150mg tren and 100mg test for 9 weeks on 21/5/17. I would never bother checking but I knew I was right as I remember the thread and it took me 2 mins. He was also on 500mg npp in August so that must have been fake as well. His first blast was 500mg test and that must have been fake as he looked the same. Although his thread "Think I'm using test instead of deca" was from another cycle :rolleyes: He has either been trolling us for well over a year or every steroid he has ever used has been fake. Unless it's as simple as he doesn't eat or train properly and doesn't have a great response to gear :lightbulb:

I'm not trolling btw

By the way I wasn't implying you are a liar. It may look like that. I can tell you are honest but was just guessing. I don't want to be a tit to you but it comes back to the same thing every time. Diet really is the most important aspect of all of this and without a great one you won't get the results you want.

Ppl trest (not surprised) was garbage.
This tren E better not be...I'll know easily based off
my tren runs. Now the adrol raw is fire.

Last edited:
Ppl trest (not surprised) was garbage.
This tren E better not be...I'll know easily based off
my tren runs. Now the adrol raw is fire.

Are you already on their tren? Mine was raws this time but I've used the tren-e finished b4 and I didn't seem to react to it either although it was a much lower dose.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner