over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McDonalds- Shit food at gourmet prices 😜

I do Whataburger like god intended
Gotta be a Texan….. My wife is from Htown and jones for Whataburger… I’m not a fan, they use way too much mustard and are too heavy on the strong ass onions!

Cage

I love the potato buns at Shake Shack but their burgers are way too greasy. I probably only eat fast fast a handful of times a year and I almost always regret it, except In N Out, It sits pretty well.
Fast food is mainly vacation food for me anyway. True In and out isn't too greasy

So tonight I ended up on the other side of the Valley and I needed food. Everything was garbage. McDonald's, Raising Canes, Jack in the Box, more McDonald's...

I ended up eating at Taco Bell for the first time in years because I knew they have "power bowls" there. I got a chicken one and a steak one for $16. The chicken was gross as fuck. Seemed like canned chicken? The steak was even worse. Had to be rat meat. 🐀

Then, as I'm walking out, I look over and see like 13 cars in the drive thru. WTF is wrong with people?

So tonight I ended up on the other side of the Valley and I needed food. Everything was garbage. McDonald's, Raising Canes, Jack in the Box, more McDonald's...

I ended up eating at Taco Bell for the first time in years because I knew they have "power bowls" there. I got a chicken one and a steak one for $16. The chicken was gross as fuck. Seemed like canned chicken? The steak was even worse. Had to be rat meat. 🐀

Then, as I'm walking out, I look over and see like 13 cars in the drive thru. WTF is wrong with people?
Ohh Taco Hell I stay far away from...had a power bowl there once and it was power shitting time soon after!

There’s a McDonald’s near me, $3.49 for a McMuffin with the $3 hash brown. How the hell? I was on my way to a VA appointment out of town so I couldn’t be picky.

2 McMuffins is around 35 grams protein for $7. Fair.

I’m way too petty/stubborn to give corpo trash $3 for a hashy
san diego has 2/4$ menu for mcchickenss, mcdoubles are 5$/2 , a tiny fry is like 3$ lol , i remember when i was 17$ a mcchicken or double cheeseburger was 1.07$ i would get full for 5 bucks

what is the least expensive fast food chain you guys have found?

I much prefer Burger King but the one closest to my house has a bunch of mutants working there that can't get anything right about my order. They seem to be too busy picking at their face or wondering what the fourth color is going to be with their hair which is disgusting. Like they just exclude the fries. Which I don't eat a lot of but I paid for them and not worth going back to get. My whopper always has shit i asked them not to put on it. $16. Popeyes chicken has a good spicy chicken sandwich but they have a sign that says please be happy with the people that showed up to work today. last few times they asked me to pull up out front and wait and after 20 minutes i go in and my order is just sitting on the counter and i get home its just the regular sandwich and its fucking cold. i get 2 so its always 12-15 dollars there. Freddys is always gtg and is about $17-18 same with Mcdonalds its easy to go over $20 but the order is, what you ask what you get so. Most places you go in and eat i can do for 20-25 with tip maybe 40 for two if its my turn to pay with one of my buds. My favorite pizza Godfathers combo no mushroom is 23 out the door for a medium and 27 for a large which is good for like 2-3 meals.

I am disgusted with Taco Bell as well that is just shit food. Amigos has these street tacos but they like $3 a piece and I could probably eat them all day always a 20 plus dollar bill there. Sonic is in the 15-20 range and the food is kinda blah. Shit if I get Chinese i always get some for my mom as well and that's 22. Takeout sushi is $30 but I usually go in with someone. Then of course you have the ultimate Wingstop which I always eat with my mom as well and we get the 30 piece crew pack for 43. Every now and again I just get a cheap Little Ceasars pizza and that is like 8 bucks. I couldn't get enough of the Jimmy Johns gaurgantuan for awhile and that is like 13 but kinda over JJ. Subway has kinda turned to shit but the meatball sand is $13. A local Mexican joint serves 24hrs and is good usually 15-20 there but they have these awesome breakfast burritos for $6. hyvee you can walk in and get kinda of a anything you want buffet for $12. Food usually tastes like it has been sitting around for awhile but when its fresh its hard to beat. Chipolte I really like but that is like $25 if you go in get double the meat and a drink. For some reason I always feel like an asshole for paying that much at chipoltes even though that is probably the best one for you on the list if you don't get sour creme or cheese. A rice bowl or even on Hogie from Pepperjacks is my current fav is 12 for reg for double the meat is about 17 including drink.

One thing I hate with some of these places is they have a tip screen and why would I tip someone for just buying food that I pick up at the counter, have to get my own refills and what not. I was at pepperjacks today and I noticed that, like I am not tipping %20 for someone to throw my food in a bag or just hand it to me. Plus its like before you even get the food. I was a bartender for a time and usually tip pretty well when I have an actual waiter.

These are my go to spots when I just want something quick and am not trying to impress. Except for the sushi i'll take someone there if I don't know them that well or if I do and they like sushi. Somebody wants sushi you don't have to ask me twice. Though the sushi here is shit compared to stuff I got in cali.

A pound of 93/7 is around 5 for beef, 3 for turkey and 2 for chicken at the grocery store and an additional .50 with broccoli and .25 for rice. I don't like smelling like fast food I always have a shower and a fresh set of clothes after eating out as I hate the fucking smell. Have to leave my car windows down in the garage to get the smell out of my car. I more often than not just eat this.

It's all about the In N' Out!
Man I wish we had those in the SouthEast! Hopefully one day! I used to live in the Ventura, CA area years ago as a kid and we would go there regularly!

Also, those are some crazy McDonald's prices! The ones around here (North Florida) are normal prices you would expect.

Just had In n Out tonight! I had me 3 double-doubles with extra spread and grilled onions and no tomato....and a side of fries.

I'm cutting down some right now (plus sick with some bullshit cough) and I'll just say I'm especially jealous of your feast. I rarely eat fast food but when I do it's a treat and I similarly kill it. I like your style!

Oh fuck off with that shit. Minimum wage is $18 an hr here and a Big Mac is $6.89. This is a greedy fucking franchise owner and you're trying to blame it on paying workers a fair wage. You never fucking disappoint with your narrow-minded bullshit.
❤❤❤❤❤❤💯👍🏿

Gotta be a Texan….. My wife is from Htown and jones for Whataburger… I’m not a fan, they use way too much mustard and are too heavy on the strong ass onions!

Cage
That’s why you go light mustard and get the onions and jalapeños grilled

Im in greece , i always wonder how ppl can eat this shit

My friend order 3 big mac here some days ago . He couldnt eat third . I took it and when i went home i went out with my dog to feed the stray dogs ( i do this everyday)
I put the big mac down .. 3 dogs come they smell it and … leave …

Im not kidding they didnt eat it

I tried the JM Blakey diet one time as a challenge..it was me and a few friends seeing who could last the longest..I ended up winning because I was the only one who could afford it after 3-4 weeks. Probably the last time I actually ate McDonald’s

I tried the JM Blakey diet one time as a challenge..it was me and a few friends seeing who could last the longest..I ended up winning because I was the only one who could afford it after 3-4 weeks. Probably the last time I actually ate McDonald’s

How much weight did you add to your frame eating this diet? I’m curious though how they claim by eating these foods they gained 100lbs but no increase in BF%.

I’d have to see it to believe it….. no body fat increases that is…

Cage

You must of missed the memo: it's now NORMAL to outsource your basic human needs like food to others, often going to the lowest bidder of course. Cattle never seem to grumble when the dinner bell is rang, and unfortunately many people are no different. These are the same people who will tell you "eating healthy is too expensive," when they spend more in two days of drive through and doordash than I do feeding my family of four for the entire week. I can get 5-10lbs of potatoes for the cost of one large fry, but of course that requires me doing something and doing things is hard.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear