over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McDonalds- Shit food at gourmet prices 😜

I was going to post my McDonalds I had today as well. I had a double big mack, regular big mack, some fries and kept it all healthy by drinking a diet coke!
You didn’t need the 140g sugar fatty. Good job 👍

I was driving around for work on Friday, and the gas station had a Mc Donald right next to it. So after I pumped my gas, I walked up to the McDonald to check the prices, because it has been ages since I went to one. One Big Mac = 6.99€. A McMenu with fries, a big mac, and a soft drink of choice = 12.99 €

Damn, that stuff got expensive! For example, I can buy 400 gr of lean ground beef at Aldi for 3.99€.

Fast food can never be cheap you can eat the fast food from different restaurant with tons of colories but dont say that fast food is not tasty is not good at all you can not hate fast food i cant i just love to have fast food in At Any Time My Favorite Fast Food is Best Breakfast Tacos in San Antonio And I love to have it Again
Maybe they use different ingredients in the US? I genuinely think All Burgers from Mc Donald and Burger King taste awful. I rather eat nothing for a whole day than that. And I'm no food snob lol. I love my fair share of junk food. If I need something quick and on the run, I most likely go for Subway, their stuff at leasts tastes good, and has decent macros on certain sandwiches. Still, not cheap at all.

I think its a lot different if you haven't had it in awhile. Especially if you hitting the gym and then the mats. You don't want to eat that shit. Gut bomb no thanks. I was out with a shoulder.
Injury all of last year so I probably had it twice a week. I been sick and ate it a lot rather than cooking food. When I get back to training I won't want to eat it. Its just not good fuel for.the body.

the last time I ate any fast food was in October 2019 lol - it was some egg muffins from the McDonald's breakfast menu in London - in the morning on the day of the competition I got up extremely flat and had to eat something very calorie dense - since then I haven't eaten any fast food

and it's not even because I don't like them, but my digestive system and gallbladder can't cope with this amount of trans fats and the next day I feel sick and have terrible bloating

Far too many Greek-owned diners with cheeseburgers on their menus in America for a trip there to be necessary.
Yea but nowhere our meat quality

All americans i meet here every summer cant believe the quality of food here

One of good things to live in a small country that is not technologically advanced

The one in the article is located at a rest stop in Connecticut.
Yeah I went in one on the Pennsylvania turnpike where access is limited and not a lot around and they were absolutely raping people. People were giving them hell, like the employees had something to do with it. This was several years ag too

The franchisee is innocent to the crashing dollar value. Inflation of all things across the board raises prices of all things. Including the price of keeping laborers. These poor folks that have been doing the same job over the various decades at McD's have NOT gotten any better at their jobs thus acquiring a higher pay scale than before, no, base wages only go up relative to the cost of living standards... And that cost is up at an all time high. Every time the fed prints more money, things get more expensive, debts become larger, and the dollar has less buying power. McDonalds isn't pulling "a fast one". The mega corporate conglomerate is adjusting prices based on the cost of materials, time, man power, all over-head, and is up against the depreciating US dollar.

This is all true, but why don't corporations complain about the devaluation of the dollar? They are in the same boat as the Federal Reserve, employees and consumers are the losers.

McDonalds and other big companies withdrew their business from Russia and kowtowed to the orders of the US government, and are somehow complicit in the millions of dollars being poured into supporting Ukraine, which is only possible with the massive printing of dollars.

Yea but nowhere our meat quality

All americans i meet here every summer cant believe the quality of food here

One of good things to live in a small country that is not technologically advanced
Oh yeah I forgot, all that sought-after Kobe / wagyu comes from Greece. My bad.

the last time I ate any fast food was in October 2019 lol - it was some egg muffins from the McDonald's breakfast menu in London - in the morning on the day of the competition I got up extremely flat and had to eat something very calorie dense - since then I haven't eaten any fast food

and it's not even because I don't like them, but my digestive system and gallbladder can't cope with this amount of trans fats and the next day I feel sick and have terrible bloating
I just looked it up. Trans fats actually aren't banned in the UK interestingly enough. In the USA, trans fats were banned in 2020

Thats wild because every sunday I order 4 egg mcmuffins with ham like clockwork. Takes me about 10 minutes to eat them and Im hungry in 1.5 - 2 hours max. I havent had any issues (I know youve had some health issues youre working through...hope thats going well) and I always feel great after eating them.

Id be curious how well you did with them now.

Thats wild because every sunday I order 4 egg mcmuffins with ham like clockwork. Takes me about 10 minutes to eat them and Im hungry in 1.5 - 2 hours max. I havent had any issues (I know youve had some health issues youre working through...hope thats going well) and I always feel great after eating them.

Id be curious how well you did with them now.
back then I didn't have any problems with my liver or pouch (at least that's what I thought) - since I remember, even when I was a child, I had a huge problem with digesting fats

I cant believe so many people eat this crap...all that damn salt in their food its insane.
I think most people on here don't eat fast food often. Just because someone eats.Mcdonalds doesn't mean he does it that much. Of course you have people that get burnt out and flake on a.diet for a day or.two hear n there. But I would bet not a lot.of.people on this.board.eat this.that much but it does happen. In my younger days I.could eat this shit everyday and stay relatively lean so I just ate it.for the.calories. Much different story at 45, now if I eat.it its.nap time after. Though if someone was like I.eat this all day everyday it would not bother me.personally. What one does with himself is none of my concern.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity