over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McDonalds- Shit food at gourmet prices 😜

Im in greece , i always wonder how ppl can eat this shit

My friend order 3 big mac here some days ago . He couldnt eat third . I took it and when i went home i went out with my dog to feed the stray dogs ( i do this everyday)
I put the big mac down .. 3 dogs come they smell it and … leave …

Im not kidding they didnt eat it
So Greeks can't make burgers hey? Yup, thats my takeaway, lol.

Man I wish we had those in the SouthEast! Hopefully one day! I used to live in the Ventura, CA area years ago as a kid and we would go there regularly!

Also, those are some crazy McDonald's prices! The ones around here (North Florida) are normal prices you would expect.

I haven't been to Ventura in a long while, many years now, but would take a trip their often when I was younger for the warmer beach water and to go BASS fishing at Lake Casitas during the spawning period:cool: Shit, that was over 20 years now though:eek:

I am all for a business charging as much as they can for their product. That is in the owner's/stockholders best interest. Companies only supply a service to make a profit. I myself like seeing my investments grow. And if people don't want to pay the price so be it. That certainly will not hurt America's waistline or the cost of health care.

I'm cutting down some right now (plus sick with some bullshit cough) and I'll just say I'm especially jealous of your feast. I rarely eat fast food but when I do it's a treat and I similarly kill it. I like your style!
Yea, i'm gonna have to start tightening it back up soon. 2022/2023, I was more on the staying lean side while trying to downsize. I got sick around last August right as I was gonna hammer out the last 2'ish months leading up to the end of October - T-Giving, but I found myself just in lala-land after continuously getting sick (I work at a school right now). The went way overboard during this last holiday season, lol. I can get away with being slightly sloppy as i'm on my feet all day, but I can still out eat that cushion, haha. I don't compete though, so I don't really have to be so anal. Just not trying to fall apart at almost 48, have a nagging groin injury that bothers the heck out of me....hurt it last September. Gonna hit up some BPC and see if it helps, along with my damn shoulders.

Ugh...getting OT here:D

Oh fuck off with that shit. Minimum wage is $18 an hr here and a Big Mac is $6.89. This is a greedy fucking franchise owner and you're trying to blame it on paying workers a fair wage. You never fucking disappoint with your narrow-minded bullshit.

The franchisee is innocent to the crashing dollar value. Inflation of all things across the board raises prices of all things. Including the price of keeping laborers. These poor folks that have been doing the same job over the various decades at McD's have NOT gotten any better at their jobs thus acquiring a higher pay scale than before, no, base wages only go up relative to the cost of living standards... And that cost is up at an all time high. Every time the fed prints more money, things get more expensive, debts become larger, and the dollar has less buying power. McDonalds isn't pulling "a fast one". The mega corporate conglomerate is adjusting prices based on the cost of materials, time, man power, all over-head, and is up against the depreciating US dollar.

Here in Mt Juliet, Tennessee today at McD's I got: 2 Sausage McMuffins, 2 orders of Hotcakes, 1 Sausage Egg McMuffin, and a medium Vanilla Shake (with extra whip! YUM!) and the bill with a coupon out the door was $14.35... I did notice that the Big Mac here is $5.89. I miss the days of 2 Big Macs for $5!!!

The franchisee is innocent to the crashing dollar value. Inflation of all things across the board raises prices of all things. Including the price of keeping laborers. These poor folks that have been doing the same job over the various decades at McD's have NOT gotten any better at their jobs thus acquiring a higher pay scale than before, no, base wages only go up relative to the cost of living standards... And that cost is up at an all time high. Every time the fed prints more money, things get more expensive, debts become larger, and the dollar has less buying power. McDonalds isn't pulling "a fast one". The mega corporate conglomerate is adjusting prices based on the cost of materials, time, man power, all over-head, and is up against the depreciating US dollar.

Here in Mt Juliet, Tennessee today at McD's I got: 2 Sausage McMuffins, 2 orders of Hotcakes, 1 Sausage Egg McMuffin, and a medium Vanilla Shake (with extra whip! YUM!) and the bill with a coupon out the door was $14.35... I did notice that the Big Mac here is $5.89. I miss the days of 2 Big Macs for $5!!!
I believe you’ve missed the point of my post. The McDonald’s that the article linked to is charging significantly more than other McDonald’s are charging. This blame does in fact lay with this particular franchisee, not all franchisees.

When you guys are depleted in full diet mode looking for those glute striations I could sell you a half a cheeseburger for $59.99 AND get a 5 ⭐️ review!

How much weight did you add to your frame eating this diet? I’m curious though how they claim by eating these foods they gained 100lbs but no increase in BF%.

I’d have to see it to believe it….. no body fat increases that is…

Cage
Oh shit no..we all gained fat, and did it in a short amount of time! Lol

It wasn’t for performance or anything..we just saw the article one day..thought it was funny..turned it into somewhat of an endurance challenge of eating

I believe you’ve missed the point of my post. The McDonald’s that the article linked to is charging significantly more than other McDonald’s are charging. This blame does in fact lay with this particular franchisee, not all franchisees.
Airport ones rock you too. Wonder what this specific franchise deal is (location, captive local people etc). I'd be interested.

Ah, didn't see the article! Definitely missed the point lol

Come to greece one time maybe you eat real burger first time your life 🫡
Maaan... go to Greece, get a burger. That's an adventure I'd sign up for.... and Baklava!!

Ive been here long enough to know a post like I am going to make now wont move the needle but I have to say near record corporate profits show that industry price-gouging is the cause of many of the price increases, not inflation.

Look at at Aldi. We do a whole lot of our shopping there now because their prices are so low. How are they so low? They still get it low from their supplier. Just like most of the other giant grocers. Difference is they only increased prices to adjust for inflation plus a small bit more. A pound of the cheaper grass fed beef at publix is absurd now.

Another example is a grocer in France pulling all pepsi products because the shrinkflation was so ridiculous, they couldnt help but take a stand. Something like packaging shrinking by 33% or more and prices going up concurrently in absurd ways.

Inflation is one thing. A lot of this wasnt because of inflation. There are a lot more examples. Too many to list.

I never found Fast Food to be cheap. Nor really tasty. Just a convenient way to get in some shitty kcals, haha. My gut always makes me pay for it later.
Fast food can never be cheap you can eat the fast food from different restaurant with tons of colories but dont say that fast food is not tasty is not good at all you can not hate fast food i cant i just love to have fast food in At Any Time My Favorite Fast Food is Best Breakfast Tacos in San Antonio And I love to have it Again

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws