over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy Shit

I remember the original Ultimate Orange! I didn't use it a lot, but did try it. Back in like 1998 (Who remembers Super Tuesday at GNC?) I used HEAT from Metaform, essentially drinkable ECA stack. Used it until Weider killed the brand. I forget how much ephedrine it had but I felt like i could work out forever, and now take meds for my blood pressure. Hahaha

I got samples of some newer stuff at a FitExpo. Blackstone Labs Dust and Pro Supps Jeykll and Hyde. Looked at the caffeine per serving and gave that shit away at the last gym i was a member.
Re: workout forever

I used to take these premixed ECA formulas.
When work sent me to Atlanta in the summer of 2005, I'd go to Metropolitan Fitness in East Point.
Multiple basketball court facility right in the middle of 'the hood'. Or one the many ATL hoods.
Anyway every Saturday I'd arrive around noon and play ball until about 8pm. Very competitive. I was playing around 250, but was LEAN and could jump out of the gym.
Everyone thought I was Tony Gonzalez..
But like you said energy or days. After i was done playing for the day, I'd head back to the house rest for a bit then hit the ATL clubs. Still energized.

Any of you remember ULTIMATE ORANGE? Dan Duchane was slanging it...holy shit is an understatement. I think it got pulled from the shelves because he contained amphetamines or ephedrine or some controlled substance.
The original Ultimate Orange was a beast of a PW. It got pulled from the shelves when ephedra was banned.

People were abusing ephedra supplements which caused high blood pressure, and in extreme cases it was linked to strokes, seizures and heart attacks.

May I ask; what does that mean exactly?? Lol...

it sounds like a very good story needs to be told ;) ...

Ben and his wife did some low budget tv show with other couples about the lives of swingers. From what I remember it was cheesy and I wondered if he was really into the lifestyle or more just acting like he was some cool guy bc of it. I remember him from IM and he always acted like he was a little better or smarter than everyone.

The Mini Thins were Ephedrine, not Ephedra. Ephedra is the herb which didn't have the same effect, not even close. I took 4 Mini Thins on a bench day and added to 20lbs to my max! I could feel my hair tingling!! :ROFLMAO:

We used to drink Razor Ripped before a workout, which was Ephedrine based, and sometimes throw in a Turbo Tea, which was caffeine and sugar. Great workouts and fun times! This was roughly '96. It would kill me now..LOL!!
Oh yeah, you're right... and yeah I remember my scalp tingling! Haha

The next "epiphany" I had was getting a sample pack of Patrick Arnold's newly released AMP. Then all the internet sleuthing that followed trying to guess the mystery stim "geranamine". That stuff was great at the time.

The next "epiphany" I had was getting a sample pack of Patrick Arnold's newly released AMP. Then all the internet sleuthing that followed trying to guess the mystery stim "geranamine". That stuff was great at the time.
I tried AMP. Wasn't it just 'cocamine'?
Now I found AMP did not live up the hype.

I'd arrive around noon and play ball until about 8pm. Very competitive.

The miss sessions like that. My college campus had huge intramural buildings and leagues. Always packed from open to close.

Any of you remember ULTIMATE ORANGE? Dan Duchane was slanging it...holy shit is an understatement. I think it got pulled from the shelves because he contained amphetamines or ephedrine or some controlled substance.
I've posted this before but a lad from our gym brought some back from the states and a few of us got a tub in the mid 90's, I had some preworkout around 6pm. The workout was unreal in terms of instant weight on the bar increase, just a shame I didn't sleep all night after it 🤣

Geranamine was in reference to Geranium plant. But turns out there actually isn't any of the stimulant in geranium. So it was illegal.

Caffeine is such a dirty stimulant. A kid at the gym showed me "the strongest" PWO on the market and it was just 400mg caffieine as far as as actives go, unless there was something not declared in there.
The ones which "work" are usually technically illegal.

Geranamine was in reference to Geranium plant. But turns out there actually isn't any of the stimulant in geranium. So it was illegal.

Caffeine is such a dirty stimulant. A kid at the gym showed me "the strongest" PWO on the market and it was just 400mg caffieine as far as as actives go, unless there was something not declared in there.
The ones which "work" are usually technically illegal.
I think 2,3 dimethyethlamine was an alkaloid or something of qeranium. Lots supplement did this so I was harder for.people to.figure out or.so people would.turn a
Blind eye. Like a.lot.of sUps use phenylethylamine and really use just something that was in that class of drugs. Which opens the.door to a lot things illegal which is.obviously illegal to use but you still got 50 shades of grey so to speak.

I think.its on the FDA's website all the.companies they have sent letters to. You can kind of.see.this.very thing on some of them

I haven't looked into this stuff In years so if made a mistake with spelling or otherwise please forgive me.

I seriously wonder why people don't get some bronkaide and take 20mgs psuedoq.ephadrine , 200mqgs.caffien(1 Vivarin) and 40mgs asparin(just cut a baby as aspirin in half) You can always just.use the.same ratios of.course if you need more. Yes some of you freaks can add yohimbine and if you add taurine to yohimbine (I can't remember the ratio). Fucking Outer space! But doesn't last more then 3-4 hours. You can also still buy 2,3 dimethylehylamine if you.know where.to look. Which I founf.the 25mgs is great for allergies and.totally dissolves.in water

I think 2,3 dimethyethlamine was an alkaloid or something of qeranium. Lots supplement did this so I was harder for.people to.figure out or.so people would.turn a
Blind eye. Like a.lot.of sUps use phenylethylamine and really use just something that was in that class of drugs. Which opens the.door to a lot things illegal which is.obviously illegal to use but you still got 50 shades of grey so to speak.

I think.its on the FDA's website all the.companies they have sent letters to. You can kind of.see.this.very thing on some of them

I haven't looked into this stuff In years so if made a mistake with spelling or otherwise please forgive me.

I seriously wonder why people don't get some bronkaide and take 20mgs psuedoq.ephadrine , 200mqgs.caffien(1 Vivarin) and 40mgs asparin(just cut a baby as aspirin in half) You can always just.use the.same ratios of.course if you need more. Yes some of you freaks can add yohimbine and if you add taurine to yohimbine (I can't remember the ratio). Fucking Outer space! But doesn't last more then 3-4 hours. You can also still buy 2,3 dimethylehylamine if you.know where.to look. Which I founf.the 25mgs is great for allergies and.totally dissolves.in water
What happened was Patrick happened to see an abstract mentioning that alkaloid as present in geranium. Subsequent tests did not confirm the presence. Basically anything not present in the food supply is considered an unapproved drug. Not that anyone was eating geraniums even if it were present LOL.

I've said it dozens of times here, ephedrine is superior to any stimulants that have been sold as supplements. But that's just my opinion, some like ODing on caffeine along with that horrible beta-alanine itch

I used to love REDLINE. Felt awake and alert without any jitters, perfect! Redline Extreme is too much and I haven't used a pre-workout in roughly 10 to 12 years. Tea mostly and once in a while coffee. I would feel like complete shit on these massive doses of caffeine. Elvia has that thread on pre-workouts. He's tried them all!!

That Volugen is pricey, 20 servings for $48 + tax.
I remember the Redline in the aluminum bottles around 2005 or so. Potent stuff!

The original Ultimate Orange was a beast of a PW. It got pulled from the shelves when ephedra was banned.

People were abusing ephedra supplements which caused high blood pressure, and in extreme cases it was linked to strokes, seizures and heart attacks.

Alcohol, on the other hand, is completely safe and has never caused deaths, directly or indirectly.

May I ask; what does that mean exactly?? Lol...

it sounds like a very good story needs to be told ;) ...
tv documentary show, alternative lifestyle, not people I want in my circle. A little bias based on my beliefs lifestyle, and integrity. to each there own, but Ill spend my money somewhere else is all. I wouldnt be comfortable watching my wife having a camera crew filming the walk of shame after a tryst with other dudes, and she wouldnt be comfortable me fucking around on her either, just saying. I dont have to question if my kids are mine
thats wtf

I don’t chug my pre, I take a gulp to begin then I sip on it throughout.

Me too. I remember first getting some capped ephedra power. Some guarana. And some white willow bark. Picked some up at some hippy dippy herbal store. As recommended by Dan Duchain in a 1996 MM2K article.
I took the recommended dose one afternoon before basketball practice, and I was like FUCK!! I could go all day... I could jump even higher. Reaction time much faster. Addicted.
Basically, the good old ECA stack. Good stuff.

#legaliseephedrine
Lol its already legal! I buy bronkaid OTC at walgreens every few weeks. About a year or so bronkaid removed the guafenesin from their product so each tablet is literally just 25mgs of ephedrine sulfate. If you buy primatene you can get ephedtine hydrochloride which is ever so slightly stronger on a mg per mg basis but still has the guafensin in it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131