advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOLY shit! Look at this 3 year transformation (and side effects)

I don't know about @Muay Thai but that's what I mean. In 2014, I was preparing for a bodybuilding competition for the first time and then I was already using insulin during the preparation. After that, in every preparation I used insulin until the day of the competition and I was always fully shreeded. In general, I have been using insulin on and off for 13 years, and for the last 5 years non-stop
we are on the same page big bro, same frequency

I wonder if he could have gotten the same look without GH or slin. It also appears that he was big with diuretics (and plasma expanders?), however his condition was never nasty or killering. Finally, he use of SEO with a horrible end result.

I guess what I mean is that Milos reminds me of Dillet, they were unskill at using drugs to improve themselves as competitors.

Then you have people like Dorian, focused on work and the simple and direct mental approach, people with clear objectives who use the necessary methods to achieve them in the best possible way.

Milos is the mind, but I think Dorian is a better representation of what the word intelligence means.

Milos is clever with drugs but as posted he is supposed to be really bad with rec drugs. I have heard he still uses them (hard stuff) now. Dorian was just as reckless though but people seem to think he wasn't. I find it interesting the way certain people have bad reputations and others usually because the never mention drugs have a good reputation but often they are even more reckless.

Obviously it's great that it's 0 and he's checking it but there is a lag period from when the soft plaque turns to calcified. The plaque he's been laying down in the last 3 years wouldn't be present in this test.

Exactly. I was going to post the same thing just after I read that test. It's great he is getting tested but none of the damage of the last few years will show in that test. To the person who posted that test result I assume he just posted that and nothing else? These guys will pick certain things to post but I bet if their HDL is 4 they would never post that. I can't blame them because you would get every idiot on the internet coming out of the woodwork telling them they are going to die soon.

I actually thought this was the high dosed thread when I made my last post but whilst on this subject I will say the evidence is in the appearance. Now everyone has different genetics and some need much less than others. However, when you see multiple guys transforming and quickly it's pretty obvious they are being pushed hard (drugs, diet and training). Jansen is more health conscious now and for good reason but he will still push his top guys hard. Have guys seen the cycle that he gave one of his top guys years back... it was a ridiculous amount of injectables and orals.

Whilst everyone's genetics are different you just have to look at the physiques. It's a bit like when all the talk about heavy diuretic usage came out many months ago. People were shocked but it was obvious by simply looking at the physiques. Now I am not saying you can't get super dry and peeled without diuretics because you obviously can but certain drugs (and diets etc) result in certain looks so whilst it's impossible to know what exactly guys are on when you have 10+guys with a certain look from the same coach it usually points to certain aids being used. A bit like the cement factory and how his guys look and anyone with a bodybuilding brain wouldn't have been surprised when it turned out many of his guys were on very high doses of androgens, hardening orals and ai's.

I think that record actually goes to Chris Cormier. With much better placings too.
I think Dexter holds a record too, doesnt he? Maybe most big 1st place finishes?

I think Dexter holds a record too, doesnt he? Maybe most big 1st place finishes?

Yeah, Dexter holds the record for most pro show wins. If I remember correctly then it's Coleman, Vince Taylor, and Levrone.

Dorian was just as reckless though but people seem to think he wasn't. I find it interesting the way certain people have bad reputations and others usually because the never mention drugs have a good reputation but often they are even more reckless.

I know Dorian was in Ibiza snorting coke, but that was on vacation (it wouldn't be much in his time while he was competing and I think he was around 1997 onwards). During his career he still managed to live like a monk in a gym in a dark town in England instead of moving to the USA to enjoy the beach, women and partying. I think Dorian knew that in that kind of environment he couldn't thrive and be the best in his sport. And that would probably be an early death sentence.

Of course, after leaving the sport and establishing himself in the industry Dorian has experimented with weed and other drugs, but I don't think he is destroying his mental heath with psychiatric drugs for sleep, anxiety, stress.

Lastly, Dorian seems to care little how he looks, unlike the likes of Milos, Dennis James and most of the pros of his day. He too is not depending of lifting routine like Ronnie. That is, Dorian's identity is not associated with training hard or seeing himself a certain way. And he does not seem to follow the sport or care or interest him as it currently develops.

Milos is clever with drugs but as posted he is supposed to be really bad with rec drugs.

Well, Milos may be a great prep, but he wasn't a brilliant competitor as he use everything and didn't make epic progress like others of his day. Compare him with Nasser and his transformation, or Ronnie, Flex, Kevin, Dorian ... Yes, all these guys used GH, slin, SEO, diuretics ... but Milos seemed like a natural swimmer next to them.

Maybe his genetics didn't allow him to respond to drugs and his diet and training (special and advanced) metods, maybe he competed too much and didn't have an off season to grow ... whatever it was, if he wasn't a guru, Milos would not be remembered for any show look or any spectacular results during his career.

So, Milos used all available resources (putting his life at risk) to get mediocre results. There are hundreds of pro bodybuilders with not perfect genetics who did the same as Milos, but added size, condition and toughness to their bodies throughout their careers.

Milos was an aesthetic athlete with a graceful posing routine, he no looked better, bigger or harder than a competitor from the 80s.

I wouldn't say Milos had a bad effect, after all he was in the top 15 of the best bodybuilders of all time - is that a poor result? lol

Besides, Milos does not use large doses of steroids in his protocols - the protocols are quite normal, only insulin is highly dosed with 80-100iu of humalog a day is normal but I do not think that it is dangerous, 300mg of trenbolone is much worse for health than 100iu of insulin

Milos is clever with drugs but as posted he is supposed to be really bad with rec drugs. I have heard he still uses them (hard stuff) now. Dorian was just as reckless though but people seem to think he wasn't. I find it interesting the way certain people have bad reputations and others usually because the never mention drugs have a good reputation but often they are even more reckless.
Your post makes me think of all the Dorian at the sound factory stories told on Palumbo's After Hours show on YT. Dorian was no saint. It was SO MUCH easier for the magazines, athletes, and power that be to create the narrative of choice for certain competitors back in the day. These days there would be a picture of Dorian rolling balls at the club on IG within minutes of his first jaw clench of the evening lol.

Well, Milos may be a great prep, but he wasn't a brilliant competitor as he use everything and didn't make epic progress like others of his day. Compare him with Nasser and his transformation, or Ronnie, Flex, Kevin, Dorian ... Yes, all these guys used GH, slin, SEO, diuretics ... but Milos seemed like a natural swimmer next to them.

Maybe his genetics didn't allow him to respond to drugs and his diet and training (special and advanced) metods, maybe he competed too much and didn't have an off season to grow ... whatever it was, if he wasn't a guru, Milos would not be remembered for any show look or any spectacular results during his career.

So, Milos used all available resources (putting his life at risk) to get mediocre results. There are hundreds of pro bodybuilders with not perfect genetics who did the same as Milos, but added size, condition and toughness to their bodies throughout their careers.

It wasn't mediocre results, far from it. He gained a lot from insulin which is why he is such a proponent of it. He was relatively tiny when he turned pro and then around 95 he put on a lot of size. As a new pro all he had was abs and wide quads from the front. Some other pro called him ironing board with abs. Then it was like he went from a middle weight to a super heavyweight.

Attachments

• 3247839845_e69eac4cee_z.jpg
    3247839845_e69eac4cee_z.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Ironman-magazine-August-1992-Milos-Sarcev-Mike-Mentzer-Heavy.jpg
    Ironman-magazine-August-1992-Milos-Sarcev-Mike-Mentzer-Heavy.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 35
I know Dorian was in Ibiza snorting coke, but that was on vacation (it wouldn't be much in his time while he was competing and I think he was around 1997 onwards). During his career he still managed to live like a monk in a gym in a dark town in England instead of moving to the USA to enjoy the beach, women and partying. I think Dorian knew that in that kind of environment he couldn't thrive and be the best in his sport. And that would probably be an early death sentence.

Of course, after leaving the sport and establishing himself in the industry Dorian has experimented with weed and other drugs, but I don't think he is destroying his mental heath with psychiatric drugs for sleep, anxiety, stress.

Lastly, Dorian seems to care little how he looks, unlike the likes of Milos, Dennis James and most of the pros of his day. He too is not depending of lifting routine like Ronnie. That is, Dorian's identity is not associated with training hard or seeing himself a certain way. And he does not seem to follow the sport or care or interest him as it currently develops.

I partly agree but your post made me laugh. A dark town in England living like a monk :D Have you ever been to Birmingham? I get you in that it's not a nice beach in Cali or Florida but definitely not like what you state. Now sure he said it himself and even called it a dark town but like most of those motivational vids on you-tube it's exaggerated. Now in the 70's it was like that when he grew up but it's a great environment to build a physique. He just trained and ate and slept and had no distractions so I 100% get your point though. That was more his personality and not his location but sure he didn't have the distractions of some of the other guys. My mate has snorted coke with Dorian btw. Dorian cares what he looks like but sure his identity isn't associated with having just huge muscles and there is much more to him than that. He also barely follows the sport like you stated but I think there are a few reasons for that.

I disagree with your thoughts on Milos. He may not have been huge but he looked fucking great and he was one of the best bodybuilders of his time. You think finishing in the top 15 every year is not good? He may not have had the size of others but he looked fantastic and even now I look at his old pics and think that with all the mass monsters around these days. He built a fantastic physique and you make it sound like he looked bad which is nonsense.

Milos was far from the top Olympia or Arnold guys, just like Bob Paris a decade earlier. That does not mean that both are not considered among the most aesthetic or desired bodies by the fans, but that is a very different achievement than being a great competitor.

Bob, did not take his body to the limit and retired from sport young, healthy and happy, and also because he thought there was politics against him for being gay.

While Milos, injected SEO or diuretics until he almost died and moved in the circles of the great abusers of his time.

Lee Labrada or Shawn Ray, incredible bodies that at the same time reached the top 2 of Olympia or Arnold. I don't think any of them were experimenting with as many crazy protocols as Milos.

Lee Priest destroyed Milos over and over again, Milos was tall, but then he had to have the size and mass of someone like Dillet or Gunter to be competitive at that level.

Lucky said that Milos used a lot of slin so he doesn't have to use a lot of aas. He looks like he wanted to build a roof without building the foundation. A bit like his pump training system, pretty stupid if you haven't built strength and size with lots of heavy iron through basic exercises before.

I partly agree but your post made me laugh. A dark town in England living like a monk :D Have you ever been to Birmingham? I get you in that it's not a nice beach in Cali or Florida but definitely not like what you state. Now sure he said it himself and even called it a dark town but like most of those motivational vids on you-tube it's exaggerated. Now in the 70's it was like that when he grew up but it's a great environment to build a physique. He just trained and ate and slept and had no distractions so I 100% get your point though. That was more his personality and not his location but sure he didn't have the distractions of some of the other guys. My mate has snorted coke with Dorian btw. Dorian cares what he looks like but sure his identity isn't associated with having just huge muscles and there is much more to him than that. He also barely follows the sport like you stated but I think there are a few reasons for that.

Sure there were alcohol, drugs and partying in the pubs of England, Dorian had frequented them when he was young, but I suspect that Dorian had offers to move to the USA (for something he was and is the first Olympia champion "foreign", I think the only one in the same position is Ramy), but he preferred to stay in his city and environment with his friends and people.

It is also likely that the new anti peds laws in the US made he think that in England it would be easier and safer to obtain gear?

Genetics and how we live our life. Excessive drugs, smoking, no sleep, issues with glucose,etc.will age someone faster than normal.

I disagree with your thoughts on Milos. He may not have been huge but he looked fucking great and he was one of the best bodybuilders of his time. You think finishing in the top 15 every year is not good? He may not have had the size of others but he looked fantastic and even now I look at his old pics and think that with all the mass monsters around these days. He built a fantastic physique and you make it sound like he looked bad which is nonsense.

I’d take that physique any day if the week! He looks great and was a great BB in his prime. Hell I think he still is jacked today.

Cage

It’s kind of surprising that people bring this up. That’s what separates people. He’s obvious he’s doings things to his body that are effecting him. His appearance, voice whatever they are some people are willing do it. I don’t think bodybuilding was ever mainstream for the health benefits. It is what it always has been. It’s looked down upon because bad things can happen.

Milos was far from the top Olympia or Arnold guys, just like Bob Paris a decade earlier. That does not mean that both are not considered among the most aesthetic or desired bodies by the fans, but that is a very different achievement than being a great competitor.

Bob, did not take his body to the limit and retired from sport young, healthy and happy, and also because he thought there was politics against him for being gay.

While Milos, injected SEO or diuretics until he almost died and moved in the circles of the great abusers of his time.

Lee Labrada or Shawn Ray, incredible bodies that at the same time reached the top 2 of Olympia or Arnold. I don't think any of them were experimenting with as many crazy protocols as Milos.

Lee Priest destroyed Milos over and over again, Milos was tall, but then he had to have the size and mass of someone like Dillet or Gunter to be competitive at that level.

Lucky said that Milos used a lot of slin so he doesn't have to use a lot of aas. He looks like he wanted to build a roof without building the foundation. A bit like his pump training system, pretty stupid if you haven't built strength and size with lots of heavy iron through basic exercises before.
i worked for milos at his gym and learned a TON from him. i dont agree w ur negative posts about him AT ALL.
you do KNOW every athlete he works with improves. i mean his track record is crazy.
he was the master of slin and gh and yet NEVER had distended belly etc. perhaps that was on purpose? he didnt want to ruin his lines.
i dont think he EVER had mass monster genetics. more frank zane aesthetics. but just no way he would blow out his midsection for size. thats not milos.
and he would tell u himself (he told me) seo was freaking stupid and one of his biggest regrets. but at that level ya gotta try everything u can to compete.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear