over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy Shit

I used to love REDLINE. Felt awake and alert without any jitters, perfect! Redline Extreme is too much and I haven't used a pre-workout in roughly 10 to 12 years. Tea mostly and once in a while coffee. I would feel like complete shit on these massive doses of caffeine. Elvia has that thread on pre-workouts. He's tried them all!!

That Volugen is pricey, 20 servings for $48 + tax.

I used to love REDLINE. Felt awake and alert without any jitters, perfect! Redline Extreme is too much and I haven't used a pre-workout in roughly 10 to 12 years. Tea mostly and once in a while coffee. I would feel like complete shit on these massive doses of caffeine. Elvia has that thread on pre-workouts. He's tried them all!!

That Volugen is pricey, 20 servings for $48 + tax.
Those Redline RTDs were strong. I still remember the first time I tried ephedra in the form of the gas station Mini Thins. My life changed forever. 😂

Those Redline RTDs were strong. I still remember the first time I tried ephedra in the form of the gas station Mini Thins. My life changed forever. 😂
Me too. I remember first getting some capped ephedra power. Some guarana. And some white willow bark. Picked some up at some hippy dippy herbal store. As recommended by Dan Duchain in a 1996 MM2K article.
I took the recommended dose one afternoon before basketball practice, and I was like FUCK!! I could go all day... I could jump even higher. Reaction time much faster. Addicted.

Lmao y’all fuckers are crazy. I forgot I had a cappuccino the other day and drank my pre-workout (200mg of caffeine) a hour later and I felt like I could see sounds

500mg of caffeine? Jesus mate. Happy your still with us!

Man I remember the first time I drank a Redline. I wanted to get out of my car and just run. That shit was nuts. I also remember the gas station ephedrine. I sold packs with aspirin and caffeine pills. when I was in Highschool

The Mini Thins were Ephedrine, not Ephedra. Ephedra is the herb which didn't have the same effect, not even close. I took 4 Mini Thins on a bench day and added to 20lbs to my max! I could feel my hair tingling!! :ROFLMAO:

We used to drink Razor Ripped before a workout, which was Ephedrine based, and sometimes throw in a Turbo Tea, which was caffeine and sugar. Great workouts and fun times! This was roughly '96. It would kill me now..LOL!!

Lmao y’all fuckers are crazy. I forgot I had a cappuccino the other day and drank my pre-workout (200mg of caffeine) a hour later and I felt like I could see sounds

500mg of caffeine? Jesus mate. Happy your still with us!
Yes. I have a slightly used 20 serving container with 19 servings left for sale. Lol. Fuck that shit. Left it’s mark on me pretty well. Never again.

Any of you remember ULTIMATE ORANGE? Dan Duchane was slanging it...holy shit is an understatement. I think it got pulled from the shelves because he contained amphetamines or ephedrine or some controlled substance.

I remember the original Ultimate Orange! I didn't use it a lot, but did try it. Back in like 1998 (Who remembers Super Tuesday at GNC?) I used HEAT from Metaform, essentially drinkable ECA stack. Used it until Weider killed the brand. I forget how much ephedrine it had but I felt like i could work out forever, and now take meds for my blood pressure. Hahaha

I got samples of some newer stuff at a FitExpo. Blackstone Labs Dust and Pro Supps Jeykll and Hyde. Looked at the caffeine per serving and gave that shit away at the last gym i was a member.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131