over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron doesn't do shit

I prefer to run both especially in prep very similar but not identical
Yes, I can see you wanting to run each at the same time but for separate reason during prep, but I would think for prep only. Just don't see any validity with running both at the same time unless you just needed to control E2 and just don't want to use an AI or SERM. Plus, maybe double up on the benefits both compounds have in common with each other.

Yes, I can see you wanting to run each at the same time but for separate reason during prep, but I would think for prep only. Just don't see any validity with running both at the same time unless you just needed to control E2 and just don't want to use an AI or SERM. Plus, maybe double up on the benefits both compounds have in common with each other.
Yea you got it right brother I’m just on mast rn but yea 12 weeks out I’ll be on both and a good bit.

I use a small amount of proviron fairly consistently.. improves libido .. better sensitivity. Overall males a cycle a bit better.. the issue can be if obesity is actually getting quality proviron or proviron at all.

I use a small amount of proviron fairly consistently.. improves libido .. better sensitivity. Overall males a cycle a bit better.. the issue can be if obesity is actually getting quality proviron or proviron at all.
what bf range is your definition of obesity ?
i'm definitely not over 11-12%

When I’m low body fat I like to take 10-25mg per meal..I really notice a massive difference.

But if my body fat is higher? Don’t notice shit

When I’m low body fat I like to take 10-25mg per meal..I really notice a massive difference.

But if my body fat is higher? Don’t notice shit
what is the definition of high body fat ?
over 10%
i know guys like to walk around at 6-8%.. so just trying to understand whats considered 'high body fat'

I love running Proviron. I’ve never seen so many say they didn’t like it. Great for libido, helps to increase free test and convert more to free test, and I notice a slight hardening effect.

I’ve never had anxiety or anything negative to report from a range taking it anywhere from 25mg-100mg. 50mg is my sweet spot. More is not also better. I run it with every cycle. Low dose when also running Mast and/or Primo. Higher dose when not.

Makes me wonder if the Proviron some of y’all used was legit? It’s expensive for so little effect (bulking and cutting) unlike some other orals but different orals have a different place and purpose in your cycle.

over 10%
i know guys like to walk around at 6-8%.. so just trying to understand whats considered 'high body fat'
Realistically 18% and over.

Proviron is good for optimise your test on cycle but i feel only a boost for thé libido.

My test level and my Dick UP but my hair...

Good for the mood too but i prefer Masteron for the control of the e2, libido,mood and i Can see my body to change

over 10%
I guess it would depend on the person and how they carry fat maybe? But to me as long as I’m like 12% or below I notice the proviron..

That’s why I was trying to avoid the word “high” and went with higher..I have never once got my body fat percentage accurately

IME guys who don't notice anything from Proviron are almost always guys who had an SHBG <10 before adding it.

Put me in the group of guys that do not purchase it.
I’ve tried it a few times and didn’t notice it doing much of anything.

IME guys who don't notice anything from Proviron are almost always guys who had an SHBG <10 before adding it.
*raises hand*

I don't have a ton of experience running Proviron but the couple times I have, using up to 50mg/day, I can't say I noticed much except maaaaaybe a small increase in libido. And I've got chronically low SHGB; every bloodwork from the past 4+ years has me in the very low double digit or high single digit range.

Proviron is the most under-rated steroid there is! I do 50mg daily non-stop.I have done as 150mg daily with amazing results.NOTHING gives me a gives me a much harder and fuller look.Schering is the only proviron I do.

Maybe it's expectations. it is a mild steroid. i used it not long ago and at low dose it let my LH and FSH come back to normal range in the presence of a small amount of Clomid. So it's barely, if at all suppressive. In that context, if you are completely off and hypogonadal from decades of use or whatever, Proviron will free up a little bit more of your testosterone from SHBG and albumin and also act a little bit like DHT. So in the contest of an "off period" or in a hypogonadal state it can help a bit. Most people these days don't really do this off cycle bit much. It can also help in a similar way during a TRT segment for a little boost probably most noticable when keeping Test levels in the normal range.

If you are using it when dieted down and looking for something to harden your look for a short period it is useful there and probably at a higher dose. It is not very toxic compared to most orals so it fits there. Like stated by others in the thread it can cause hair loss so if prone that can be a problem.

Personally I've used it in these contexts and it was a useful compound. If your looking for some other effect like putting on mass or gaining strength it's really not the answer. It's a mild hardener and mood enhancer that will free up a little more of the hormone bound by your SHBG and albumin. It is not that disruptive to the HPTA and is not very toxic at all. You can use a lot of it for short periods to get a more dramatic hardening effect.
This has been my experience as well. I have not used it in a very long time, so I am wondering how i'd respond to it these days. It's all in the context of why you use it though, as you stated. I liked it as a hardening compound the final weeks of a cutting phase, along with the increased sex drive. Outside of that, I have not used it much. I was able to tell a big difference with it in though....from those parameters.

I would never use it as a compound for growth. Price and availability have been issues over the years, and i'm not sure where that is at these days. If you have a good UG who tests their raws, then it should be gtg. If not, or if they lie and say they do, then it's anybody's guess on whether it is legit or properly dosed.

This has been my experience as well. I have not used it in a very long time, so I am wondering how i'd respond to it these days. It's all in the context of why you use it though, as you stated. I liked it as a hardening compound the final weeks of a cutting phase, along with the increased sex drive. Outside of that, I have not used it much. I was able to tell a big difference with it in though....from those parameters.

I would never use it as a compound for growth. Price and availability have been issues over the years, and i'm not sure where that is at these days. If you have a good UG who tests their raws, then it should be gtg. If not, or if they lie and say they do, then it's anybody's guess on whether it is legit or properly dosed.
Yup. I seem to find it most useful in low dose settings like when you've been on a lame doctor's script of test where you're bouncing around at a serum level of about 500 ng/dL and feel like a hen about to lay an egg.

More people that experience the same? No increase in libido, not less water retention, literally nothing.
It actually feels like it makes me feel more anxious lol.
Did nothing for me at all and It's from one of the most reputable sponsors there is. Took up to 100mg/day. 5 weeks. Cutting cycle. Nothing.

More people that experience the same? No increase in libido, not less water retention, literally nothing.
It actually feels like it makes me feel more anxious lol.
What is the daily dose are you consuming, The dht. It is in your blood "instantly" where the lowered shgb will take a little more time and consistent dosing to achieve
Also, Perhaps your Prolactin could also play a big role in your case.
Its important to have Blood Test results to rectify the levels.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear