over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supp for focus/concentration?

HeavyHands

Registered
Any suggestions for a supplement or anything that helps with increased focus and concentration (and maybe sustained energy)? I've got a couple of long, grueling days of tough classes that are going to be hell and I thought maybe there would be something to help push me along.

Thanks in advance!

Provigil / Modafinil, but it's RX.

This one is good and it's OTC:
**broken link removed**

Stack with acetyl l-carnitine, l-tyrosine, and chocamine (all available from that same site).

look into nootropics. a few different kinds, dont remember names. ive never tried any of them, but would like to when the paycheck permits. i have used 'Diamond Mind' before, and love it. helps me concentrate.

I don't know but ECA gives me more motivation than I would ever have and the focus/concentration is way upped.

Energy

Get more/better sleep

look into bacopa...there are a lot of good studies about it....from my personal experience it takes a couple of weeks to kick in but is definitely worth it

What you should try is PEA(phenylethylamine), gives great focus and has been one of my daily supps for almost a year now. It's pretty cheap in bulk, but pre capped is also under 20 bucks.

Start low, around 500mg to asses your tolerance, and go up every half hour. For me around 1500-2000 is where it is borderline high, so I like to use less(750), but on some days when I want a kick take an extra dose about an hour later.

Here's 1

Pramiracetam (stronger version of pericetam) I use 200mg 2X daily and it helps me focus and retain information. It does not have a "buzz" to it like adderal or other stimulants. It just gives me awesome focus :)

It is one of the nootropics mentioned above.

Pramiracetam (stronger version of pericetam) I use 200mg 2X daily and it helps me focus and retain information. It does not have a "buzz" to it like adderal or other stimulants. It just gives me awesome focus :)

It is one of the nootropics mentioned above.

Bump

Piracetam along with a little caffeine will keep you focused and mentally stimulated.

I take it before work and whenever asked difficult or complex questions from customers, I'm able to respond thoroughly and professionally on the spot.

I surprise myself sometimes:D

Just drink pure green tea, the l theanine helps with concentration, it has a small level of caffiene so you shouldn't crash either. I used to use it it when i was a student and had things improtant to learn etc works a treat and its cheap

First off, thanks for all the replies guys. I took all of your suggestions into consideration!

Just wanted to do a little follow-up on this thread.. I decided to give the Geranium Extract a try.. I got it today and gave it a try just a couple of hours ago because I knew I'd be tired after reading Econ and Stats all afternoon and having a 3 hour night class tonight... Let me tell you, this stuff is pretty ridiculous. I've tried a couple of stimulants before (ECY included) and this is definitely a different feeling. I have almost like a tingling feeling all over, especially in my head? Almost like being SLIGHTLY light-headed? But I feel like I'm moving in fast forward... It is really incredible. And as for the "sharpened mental clarity" - it is DEFINITELY there. I'm flying through my materials and grapsing it all no problem. So thanks alot Shelby for the recommendation. And for anybody in a similar situation as myself looking for a supplement for not only energy, but increased focus, give this a try for sure! (really cheap too!)

Estrogen

I'm not kidding.

You may not have time for this to kick in,
and not knowing what, if anything you are
"on", but if things are out of whack, it may
be something to look into long term.

Hmmm... Then I wonder what the problem is with my girl??? I guess she can't use that excuse anymore...

Bro, Alin hit the nail on the hammer! Provigil(modafanil), non stimulant used for people with narcolepsy and problems concentrating but without the stimulating effect you may get from ephedrine or other similar stimulants. try it out, start dose low, work up from there and use on busy days and it is the best thing for your problem.

Bro, Alin hit the nail on the hammer! Provigil(modafanil), non stimulant used for people with narcolepsy and problems concentrating but without the stimulating effect you may get from ephedrine or other similar stimulants. try it out, start dose low, work up from there and use on busy days and it is the best thing for your problem.

Provigil is an option, only problem is the best one is name brand and its crazy expensive...Most of the generic is made in India and is usually "dirty" headaches, sides, etc

I recommend l-tyrosine, acetyl-l-carnitine, l-huperzine, alpha GPC, and Piracetam or Aniracetam. This is a great Cognitive cocktail that will increase focus, cognition, memory, and increase plasticity of the brain.

ok, so in this thread is the first time ive ever heard of nootropics and after a little research i htink id like to try piracetam used in conjustion with a product called focus xt.

one question i couldnt find the answer to that im sure someone here will know is will piracetam caused you to fail a drug test like adderall would? im thinking it wont but want to be sure. thanks.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear