over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon 250

nymuscle

Banned
Sup guys question on sustanon 250,Im getting amps and was wondering if i can run the sust at 250mg 2x a week successfully opposed to the 750mg M W F.Im mostly likely gonna use the sust with drol and tren

Last edited:
Your levels will be uneven.
When I viewed Sus it was MWF

Now its Test E Tren E and Deca Sun Thur

Your levels will be uneven.
When I viewed Sus it was MWF

Now its Test E Tren E and Deca Sun Thur

yea thats what i herd but im 100% sure i dont need 750mg of test to grow and ill do more than fine on 500mg ew

So now what

yea thats what i herd but im 100% sure i dont need 750mg of test to grow and ill do more than fine on 500mg ew

So now what

Now you improvise and adapt. You'll have to do some kinda experimenting with pre-loading three syringes at a time. You got a couple options. You put half an amp in a syringe and hit that EOD. Now that's going to give you less than 500 a week but you'll be getting 500 every 8 days so that's probably good enough. This way you break an amp and half into one and half into the other. Your other option is putting the contents of 2 amps into three pins. That's a tad more complicated but if you want a fairly exact [though nothings truly exact] 500 a week that's what you'll have to do and then MWF. As Bullman77 mentioned you must hit Sust more often than twice weekly. The reason for this is the prop inside the blend. Its truly the reason I'd recommend Sust as an EOD, even over a MWF protocol.
On a side note this is the reason I choose not to use blends like Sust. On the one hand you have prop in there which mandates frequent injects. On the other you have more than half your blend with long esters which could be hit just one a week if you chose to. For me its prop or enanthate, it's an either or.
Now having said that you have placed your order and just have to make the best of things. Good luck

Using Sus twice a week will cause your blood levels to drop drastically so I would recommend MWF or EOD for it to work properly. Now if you had vials of Sus then you could drop the dose down but since you have amps once open you have to use it so..... Just my 2 cents. :)

Last edited:
a diff thread i read

wish i could remember the thread
the poster had tried sust just once a week in larger amount and had better results than when it was broken up
he had mentioned it was designed for trt originally with all those esters
i was considering , if anybody else is familiar or remembers that thread

Ive only ran 2 cycle and right now im cruising on 250mg test,Im gonna try and get some test e instead but dont wanna waste this sust or hold on to it forever

Would i be hurting gains if i ran it at 750mg a week?what i mean is like hurting my potential since i can grow off 500mg

Now you improvise and adapt. You'll have to do some kinda experimenting with pre-loading three syringes at a time. You got a couple options. You put half an amp in a syringe and hit that EOD. Now that's going to give you less than 500 a week but you'll be getting 500 every 8 days so that's probably good enough. This way you break an amp and half into one and half into the other. Your other option is putting the contents of 2 amps into three pins. That's a tad more complicated but if you want a fairly exact [though nothings truly exact] 500 a week that's what you'll have to do and then MWF. As Bullman77 mentioned you must hit Sust more often than twice weekly. The reason for this is the prop inside the blend. Its truly the reason I'd recommend Sust as an EOD, even over a MWF protocol.
On a side note this is the reason I choose not to use blends like Sust. On the one hand you have prop in there which mandates frequent injects. On the other you have more than half your blend with long esters which could be hit just one a week if you chose to. For me its prop or enanthate, it's an either or.
Now having said that you have placed your order and just have to make the best of things. Good luck

Thanks for the informative post but that seems way to much of a hassle

Using Sus twice a week will cause your blood levels to drop drastically so I would recommend MWF or EOD for it to work properly. Now if you had vials of Sus then you could drop the dose down but since you have amps once open you have to use it so..... Just my 2 cents. :)

well its had the ester decanoate in it and i think its half life is like 21 days if that matters

i ran sus 2x a week at 500 mg a week and had good results

what days did u run it

To ask if it can be done successfully, than sure. One of my first cycles was sust and I took 2 amps 1 x a week, and gained 16lbs over 12 weeks.

Now is it the most effect way to run it x 2 a week? well the fellows here answered it spot on, with the long. mid and short esters, you plasma levels will be all over the place. Peaking/spiking one day, than dropping the next. This will cause more side effects, and some unpleasant ones.

Stable levels is the way to go, long esters IMO hands down. I'd never mess with a test blend ever. It's been years and years since I messed with a test blend...

If you're shooting 500mg of sustanon per week once a week is fine. But if you're shooting upwards to a gram then I'd do every other day shots just to reduce the side effects. But at 500mg/wk the sides should be minimal.

250mg Sust EOD = 875mg/wk.

Your Test levels with Sustanon 250 are never level, and for this reason, I dont like it. Don't get me wrong, people get awesome results with it. I just like test levels to be the same at all times, and with the sustanon, it never it...

A lot of people choose between Sust250 or Enanthate... IMO, from a Test Level Chart, about how the esters of sustanon are unstable when peaking because the 4 esters release at different times, making a huge flucuation in ur test levels while at peak. This causes very bad side effects, and rapid weight loss/gain. Test E @ 500mg week however Stays Plateaued at its peak once in week 4. Minimizing uneven test levels, reducing side effects. And Amazing gains after week 4, Test Is ur best bang 4 ur buck.

wish i could remember the thread
the poster had tried sust just once a week in larger amount and had better results than when it was broken up
he had mentioned it was designed for trt originally with all those esters
i was considering , if anybody else is familiar or remembers that thread

It was a thread by Ouchthathurts, go down to the counseling forum, top thread, go to ouch's profile and search all posts by Ouchthathurts. I like sust once a week but only when the dose excedes 750mg/week.

Well should i just say fuck it and run 750mg ew,1 amp MWF?Is it that big of a deal? and then after this blast ill cruise on low dose of test then blast with 500mg test and what ever else i want next time?

Well should i just say fuck it and run 750mg ew,1 amp MWF?Is it that big of a deal? and then after this blast ill cruise on low dose of test then blast with 500mg test and what ever else i want next time?

Yup, just Go EOD, dont skip the weekends, your blood levels dont take off, so why should you.. stay on it EOD.

Of all my years with test, this is the best way to run sust. EOD

EOD is the way I always did it with the best results

Just to add, I still advise using as little gear as possible but as much as necessary. If one grows off 500 a week use that, if you need a gram use that. Obviously no one will use less than they need but more than you need has it's drawbacks too

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

when i ran it it was mon and thurs

how were the results

And whats the deal with unstable blood levels if ran only 2x a week?Would my blood work go out of wack or just sides might be worse like acne or something?

how were the results

And whats the deal with unstable blood levels if ran only 2x a week?Would my blood work go out of wack or just sides might be worse like acne or something?

Yes, sides are multiplied by fluctuating blood levels in particular the estrogen related ones so yes acne would be one of a many heightened concerns.

Yes, sides are multiplied by fluctuating blood levels in particular the estrogen related ones so yes acne would be one of a many heightened concerns.

I see so if you were in my situation what would you do?Reason i bought the sust is bc i have a friend who is helping me with off season so i just did what he told me to,Right now im completely broke so should i run it at 750mg M W F or risk doing 500mg inject 2x a week.I also have tren n drol to run as well as my ancillaries and spent my last $$ on test e amps but i rather save them for cruising since i need them.

I see so if you were in my situation what would you do?Reason i bought the sust is bc i have a friend who is helping me with off season so i just did what he told me to,Right now im completely broke so should i run it at 750mg M W F or risk doing 500mg inject 2x a week.I also have tren n drol to run as well as my ancillaries and spent my last $$ on test e amps but i rather save them for cruising since i need them.

What would I do? Well honestly I wouldn't use sust myself :p but all jokes aside just make the best of it. Since you didn't like my idea above of drawing one amp out and splitting it into two pins you can try just one amp a day three times a week but on a MWF schedule only I'd do something like Mon and Wed AM and Friday PM just try to minimize the down time. If you can't do that, MWF or whatever days is OK, granted not optimal but its not like you won't have gains because once a week you go two days between shots. I'm all for precision and details but there is something to be said for just poke the gear, eat, lift, sleep and grow. For example I gave my friend some prop once. Told him EOD, he used it MWF because it worked better for his schedule to pin when his wife wasn't home and she was home on weekends. He responded nicely. Would it have been a little better truly EOD maybe. Should you really worry a ton about it, probably not

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws