over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon 250

I had good results..ran it for 10 wks...i didnt get any sides what so ever..

Ive always gone monday and thursdays with the sust,but im also hitting prop.eod which helps out alot.ive takin 4 years off from training and started back with sust at 1 shot a week and was told how it was a waste and wouldnt do anything but give me a boost.they were very wrong.i put on almost 15 pounds with impressive results.sust means sustained and is actually designed to be taken once a week theres not enough prop in it to hit eod .i know so many people hitting these high doses and pinning eod .u would be fine at twice a week at 500.but only u can tell as everyones body is different.i have a friend who is on 1 shot a week right now and and is bigger and stronger then most people abusing the stuff and hitting high dosages.your body can only use so much bro.start at 500 mon thurs and see how it works.imo eod is just a little crazy.

Yeah while I do advise prop as an EOD you gotta remember that most sust type blends are usually sporting a smaller amount of prop and the remaining majority being combinations of longer esters. So if you do have a pinning frequency of more than EOD the longer estered stuff which again is usually going to be 70%+ of the mix is OK at an E3D or twice a week frequency.
Myself personally I just favor more frequent pinning but this isn't purely a one way is right and one way is wrong issue

I knew a guy who did it every third day. That is two shots every six days, quite close to 500 a week. He said that he felt great and he certainly put some muscle on.

Sup guys question on sustanon 250,Im getting amps and was wondering if i can run the sust at 250mg 2x a week successfully opposed to the 750mg M W F.Im mostly likely gonna use the sust with drol and tren

Twice a week is much better then once a week! plain and simple! I have used sust for many years. It's my Test of choice. I have injected once a week for many cycles and have been fine with my levels. NOW with that being said, everyone is different. Everyones health is different. However, for the average Joe, 2x's a week is always better then once a week for most folks.

boomshaker.....lol i like that ...yea bro just give it a shot and see what happens.your body will tell u...

Bro this seems really early to be doing blast cruise no?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Twice a week is much better then once a week! plain and simple! I have used sust for many years. It's my Test of choice. I have injected once a week for many cycles and have been fine with my levels. NOW with that being said, everyone is different. Everyones health is different. However, for the average Joe, 2x's a week is always better then once a week for most folks.

boomshaker.....lol i like that ...yea bro just give it a shot and see what happens.your body will tell u...

Thanks guys,yea gonna shoot 2x a week and see how it goes

Bro this seems really early to be doing blast cruise no?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

You could say that,But this is the decision im making and what i wanna do,of course im gonna be as smart as possible take all necessary health supps,blood work,etc

I see so if you were in my situation what would you do?Reason i bought the sust is bc i have a friend who is helping me with off season so i just did what he told me to,Right now im completely broke so should i run it at 750mg M W F or risk doing 500mg inject 2x a week.I also have tren n drol to run as well as my ancillaries and spent my last $$ on test e amps but i rather save them for cruising since i need them.

You aren't going to be running the tren right now are you? I think you should leave it out for now, just my opinion tho.

I ran sust for my first cycle 2x a week and got great results. You're going to have fluctuating hormones anytime you run a mix of esters

You could say that,But this is the decision im making and what i wanna do,of course im gonna be as smart as possible take all necessary health supps,blood work,etc

And that's the ultimate bottom line. Everyone of us is in control of what we do to our bodies. All the advice is in the world does not mean we will follow it. All any of us can do is make what we think are the most educated and best choices for us. Experience is the greatest teacher. When we can't rely on our own experience we must rely on the experience of others.
So again while I'd personally hit Sust EOD myself, others have run it successfully at twice a week and as aforementioned the majority of the test is long estered so you should see some nice results if everything else is dialed in right

You aren't going to be running the tren right now are you? I think you should leave it out for now, just my opinion tho.

I ran sust for my first cycle 2x a week and got great results. You're going to have fluctuating hormones anytime you run a mix of esters

Not sure yet i wanna run something else with it,Im gonna prob start this next week which means i would be on this cruise 5 weeks so technically 5 weeks "off" i guess u can say.I figure id be better off runing sust/tren then sust/drol and give my liver a break.Plus i think the tren would be a could start for offseason to keep me hard.When i used tren during contest prep i didn't get the full benefits from it since my cals were extremely low so figure 500mg sus tren 50mg EOD would not be to bad

Thoughs?

And that's the ultimate bottom line. Everyone of us is in control of what we do to our bodies. All the advice is in the world does not mean we will follow it. All any of us can do is make what we think are the most educated and best choices for us. Experience is the greatest teacher. When we can't rely on our own experience we must rely on the experience of others.
So again while I'd personally hit Sust EOD myself, others have run it successfully at twice a week and as aforementioned the majority of the test is long estered so you should see some nice results if everything else is dialed in right

Agreed nice post

Last edited:
Not sure yet i wanna run something else with it,Im gonna prob start this next week which means i would be on this cruise 5 weeks so technically 5 weeks "off" i guess u can say.I figure id be better off runing sust/tren then sust/drol and give my liver a break.Plus i think the tren would be a could start for offseason to keep me hard.When i used tren during contest prep i didn't get the full benefits from it since my cals were extremely low so figure 500mg sus tren 50mg EOD would not be to bad
Thoughts?

I think that's pretty solid, but would hold off on the tren if I were you. I mean, you already ran tren in your first cycle, that's pretty crazy (to me). If it were me, I'd run the sust at 500mg and maybe some eq or deca at the same dose and go from there. The only reason I say that, is you are 19 and have long time left in this, so you could set the tren aside for a yr or two. Again, my opinion on what I would do. If you are set on it, then your plan looks fine. What are you running for liver protection? Turmeric is a great liver protector

I think that's pretty solid, but would hold off on the tren if I were you. I mean, you already ran tren in your first cycle, that's pretty crazy (to me). If it were me, I'd run the sust at 500mg and maybe some eq or deca at the same dose and go from there. The only reason I say that, is you are 19 and have long time left in this, so you could set the tren aside for a yr or two. Again, my opinion on what I would do. If you are set on it, then your plan looks fine. What are you running for liver protection? Turmeric is a great liver protector

Thanks for the advice, been taking Liv 52 double strenth 2 tabs 2x a day.Orginal plan was to run deca but the person helping me.suggested.tren so I.stay hard and dont vet blwown up with watter.since im trying to keep my midsection under control

othing set in stone yet tho

When I first started using gear I did 250mg of sust twice a week and of course I had good gains but acne was pretty bad. Next cycle I bumped it to 250 three times a week and acne got alot better. Definitely worth it for me.

Ive always gone monday and thursdays with the sust,but im also hitting prop.eod which helps out alot.ive takin 4 years off from training and started back with sust at 1 shot a week and was told how it was a waste and wouldnt do anything but give me a boost.they were very wrong.i put on almost 15 pounds with impressive results.sust means sustained and is actually designed to be taken once a week theres not enough prop in it to hit eod .i know so many people hitting these high doses and pinning eod .u would be fine at twice a week at 500.but only u can tell as everyones body is different.i have a friend who is on 1 shot a week right now and and is bigger and stronger then most people abusing the stuff and hitting high dosages.your body can only use so much bro.start at 500 mon thurs and see how it works.imo eod is just a little crazy.

That's interesting. I always thought that Sust was short for Sustanon. Learn something new daily.

That's interesting. I always thought that Sust was short for Sustanon. Learn something new daily.

It does. Sustanon is the brand name from the manufacturer Organon. So this was the first pharma blend. Most subsequent UG lab blends have just keep the moniker for a blend even if the ratios or esters aren't identical to the original

It does. Sustanon is the brand name from the manufacturer Organon. So this was the first pharma blend. Most subsequent UG lab blends have just keep the moniker for a blend even if the ratios or esters aren't identical to the original

Just a little sarcasm on my part

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner