over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching from Enanthate to Cypionate

If someone were to be taking 300mg Test E twice a week for 3 weeks and came to the conclusion that it was bunk shit, would it be okay to switch over to Test Cyp 250 x 2 week?

yes

Do you believe the bunk came from one of our sponsors? PM me if you like...

Bunk Gear

If you think you received bunk gear from a sponsor, please let the sponsor know. If they don't fix things for you please let everyone know of your experience.

Seeing as how the sponsor hasnt cleared up a damn thing for months and it seems like its problem after problem Id rather just move on..not worth the headache.

Lesson learned...going the cheaper route sometimes turns out more expensive.

Thanks.

i think its about time they ban them already-they fucked me and alot of other good bros!

If its our N friend who didn't give anyone there DVD's around thanksgiving time, I'm running there Tren A @ 200 eod and feeling nothing.... sweet

Yeah, feel free to pm me too, Ill warn you about another one.

cyp enanth totally interchangeble. unless bunk of course, in which case, take tylenol when dealing with the headache from trying to get sponsor to own up to it!

Yeah....

I think im going to have to call bunk on them as well. A freind has been on 1200mg of cypionate supposedly and hes actually shrinking. It has been about 6 weeks and poof nothing. Im sure he is seriously pissed. However it took quite a few months than being fake???? Is anyone else having this problem. Maybe he just got a bad batch??? It does happen. Im not calling scammer etc... just wondering. Hell maybe he is just bitching. The thing is though is that the sponser didnt really have to even send anything so to me it shows good character. Maybe it is labeled wrong??? Ive seen that happen before. THanks all. :confused:

Seems like enough people are calling them bunk, i think it is only fair to go ahead and call the sponser out. MODS?

I believe one is being dealt with at this time...

Why all the secrecy? People who haven't been around this forum that long (like me) are still forming opinions on who is reputable to do business with and information like this is important in making that decision. Why not just post who it was so people don't have to send countless PMs to find out?

Why all the secrecy? People who haven't been around this forum that long (like me) are still forming opinions on who is reputable to do business with and information like this is important in making that decision. Why not just post who it was so people don't have to send countless PMs to find out?

Agreed. How come there are such mixed reviews of the particular sponsor? It seems like the negative reviews are deleted, which is BS.

If someone were to be taking 300mg Test E twice a week for 3 weeks and came to the conclusion that it was bunk shit, would it be okay to switch over to Test Cyp 250 x 2 week?
After three weeks you should have seen a little but not much as long esters take between 33-42 days to fully kick in...meaning you may have not given it a full chance.

Also if the E is bunk then 500 mgs a week of Cyp will do the trick..If it's not bunk then you'll be taking in 100 mgs a week less with the Cyp..So you could take 1 cc on Sun and 1.5 cc on Wed (CYP) and then you'll be taking in 625 mgs a week only 25 mgs more then the Test E.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws