over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sydgroup

success

Registered
Anyone using the new batches of sydgroup, especially the deca?
Anyone having probs with abcesses?

Would you use QV or Sydgroup Deca if you had the choice?

Thanks
success

the sygroup is nandrolone cypionate,and the QV is nadrolone Decanate. wich means the cypionte is faster acting. i believe the nadrolone cyp has more BA in it, that is why it leaves some knots and soreness. Everyone i talked to likes it and the results they are getting.

Last edited:

|--[\\\]>-------- The furry one harvested 4 bundles of the cyp to me and i have loved it....just like any 'new' company, they're going to produce up to par at first, then cut corners later once they're established.

Cut corners once established? Why would you assume that? Is that what you would do?

All good products in my opinion. I love there cyp and there eq!

patk

DamageInc said:
Cut corners once established? Why would you assume that? Is that what you would do?

I beleive he is reffering to mex companys bro.
Ttokkyo is the first that comes to mind. They were Kickass
when they came out- later started putting out underdosed,
mislabled or just flat out Fake shit.
when there labs were raided over "K" they said the
steroids were very dirty and almost all sampls done contained a small amount of test prop.

Same shit guys need to keep an eye out for
on these fly by night "labs" If ttokyo (a Major company)
will do this you damn sure better beleive willy lump lump
and his kitchen crew would do the same or worse!

remember guys

this is the BLACK MARKET.
We are the only ones that controll it, us the consumers.
Thats why its A very good idea to have access to lab testing
(even if it costs a bit) Find you a SOLID source you trust
and bust your ass taking care of him. still randomly have your products tested if you have any doubts.

Soo many "companys-labs" and knucklehead wannabe sources
with access to crimpers caps- proffessional lableing etc
you can bet there are a good number of fakes and shady shit
going on in this game we play.

|--[\\\]>-------- Exactly what i was thinking, Tt came out and everyone raved about them, stuff was testing out what they advertised and even a bit over, then as time went by, their prodcuts were tested and stuff started to come back underdosed.....if they can save a few mgs per btl, that means xtra $$ they save or MORE underdosed btls they can produce.

Ahhhh...Ttokkyo was all you had to say. I got what you are saying. Its sad that they go this way. I think that as more people get access to lab testing than less of these guys would turn dishonest. All it would take is one bad lab report to seriously hurt a company. Somebody needs to keep them honest.

i really do not think that syd group would go down that road...remember that syd group is not mexi.. it is aussie.. it is a registered aussie company.. i posted about two months ago the link that shows the company is a registered company in aussie land.. made under aussie regulations..which are some of the highest around.. now if the company moves itself to mexi.. it is just a matter of time before it goes down hill.. but, not yet..:D

Last edited:
nope ..your tj friend is mistaken.. here is the link..www.apvma.gov.au/gazette/gazette0209pro.shtml scan down as they are listing all new aussie products for the year.. it is there .. they are a registered aussie company..if it shows the link as outdated just to the www.apvma.gov.au site and search for it..

Last edited:
Possably BUT, he owns a vet shop down there called Bajavet.
I think he is pretty up to date on were the products are coming from.

I guess bigA, Zilla and the rest of the guys Ive
trusted for years are wrong as well??

I beleive bigA did some research on it himself??
Just do a search rite here under sydgroup..
check out your ole Pal Mavericks post"New company sydgruop"

Ill bump it up for you and any others that may want to read it.
I tried the links above you posted, but couldnt find anything
on sydgruop from that website.

regardless were it is "made" it is obviously controlled buy the mexican Farmacias, just like all the other mex gear.
peace and respect,
raJJ

Last edited:
`

Big A
IFBB PRO/Administrator

Not saying these are not genuine products, but they have nothing to do with Australia. Another Mex company trying to use the Aust connection.

Just got off the phone with Jurox - noone 'bought' them.

Also, Jurox hasn't been involved in the manufacturing of any gear since 2000, not because they didn't want to (they were making a fortune) but because the Health Department disallowed them to manufacture any more gear. And since all the raw steroid ingredients in Australia are imported and the Health Dep keeps a tab on that, Jurox can't 'back door ' any gear.

Spoke to the Health Dep just before too - there is no approved pharmaceutical/veterinary/chemical manufacturing facility in Dandenong South.

Also, checked with ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commision (all companies have to be registered with them) - no Sydgroup exists here.

At least this SydGroup people look a bit more profeesional that the latest 'companies' that supposedly come out out of Australia selling gear.

I just don't get it why Mex companies just say that they are Mex companies and that's that. If they make a good product, their reputation will be greater than making some story about Aust.

zilla
eating dead animals daily

truth
Sydgroup is mex gear.... period.
They are a UG lab in northern mex and "trying" to establish themselves as a QV alternative. Their products are not widely circulated currently as they are MEANT to be crossed over for American use (little retail in Mex).

Also: the QV fakes are getting more abundant as pharmacies can buy them for $5-6 per. FAKES: Look for square corner on vial label, sticker hologram that obviously is a sticker (box and vial), and poor print quality on box. The fakes will fool 95% that DO NOT look for these indications. T-400 is also being replicated.

zilla

okay, this should pretty much settle it.. i called the site # and asked the lady how to look up a registered group.. she asked who and i told her.. she varified that they were okayed by the gov in 2002 to produce anabolics.. here is how ya find it.. go to the site www.apvma.gov.au then click on chemicals.. then click on permits.. then click factsheet. then go to search and type in syd group with a space between syd and group..since that is how they truly spelled.. click on gazette0209p53.doc. it will go to a adobe factsheet..scan down and you will find syd group and their products..the product is made in aussie and only dist in mexi... that will settle it.. THEY ARE DIFFINITELY NOT UNDERGROUND (as you said zilla said) so lets keep nthis up so others can look it up so tha there is no need to discuss syd groups origins again.. :D ill wait anxiously for my apology card and flowers.. sniff :D

Last edited:
I dont think thiers any gurantee syd group is going to lessen the quality of thier products, if they are doing good, making income at or above thier target, thiers no reason to make any negitive changes to thier products just because some other companys have, i dont see this happening, if they are smart they will realize once they start getting bad rep by any customers they lose those customers for life atleast most i know plenty of old time juicers that will not touch anything ttokyo even tho the company is fine now.. Ttokkyo made a mistake, who ever is the brains behind syd probably reconizes this, im not waiting for thier products to turn to shit.

pharms in australia are under very strict regulations..so as long as they are being produced in australia, they will be of good quality.. if they would happen to move to mexico, then we can be a little more sceptical.. but, until that happens all is good..

why would the australian goverment register a underground mexi company?? :confused: i posted the link to the goverment web board of registry.. they are listed as makers of all the anabolics syd group offers..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws