advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sylvester Stallone shows off his bulging spaghetti stringed arms!

Concede....

Srsly? I'm sorry guys, but Rocky (part one), was EASILY the best...

We need to get a poll going... :cool:

-Pack

Yes, I will concede... Part one was the best... If you are into "looking into the story" (Balboa has ALOT of "life messages" in it) (vs just rock'em sock'em rock'n'roll) those two top.

Srsly? I'm sorry guys, but Rocky (part one), was EASILY the best...

We need to get a poll going... :cool:

-Pack

Don't forget Rambo: First Blood. He was excellent in that movie. Definitely that and the first Rocky was his best work as an actor.

ye i would say first blood was his best movie ever. it has alot of action and still manages to get me all choked up every time at the end wheres hes talkin about all his friends are gone.

are those tats real on his youtube vid? when did he get them?

SB

he has definitely made being lean as fuck a lifestyle, he hasnt been fat since Rocky 1 and 2...awesome

ridiculous, it appears as if he is perpetually at <7% bf and dry, and still maintains muscle for the past 30 years. And still manages to to smoke cigars, drink wine, and live life! one of a kind inspiration

In that kind of shape he should have someone walking behind him with a boom box playing "Eye of the Tiger" every where he goes....

he looks damn good! older guys who maintain the lifestyle and look great motivate the hell out of me. oldfella, brick, ojs....i'm sure there are some more here, but that's what comes off the top of my head. very impressive.

What the hell gear and shit are you all on? Hahahah. You think you could look like Sylvester if you had more HGH? Hahahaaha
Yes I think its possible. There is nothing special about his genetics. Im sure he is watching his diet and using tons of GH. And definitely h looks damn good for 64years old guy. But still most of us can achieve shape like that. Just good diet, good steroids, GH and a piece of genetics :headbang:

Yes I think its possible. There is nothing special about his genetics. Im sure he is watching his diet and using tons of GH. And definitely h looks damn good for 64years old guy. But still most of us can achieve shape like that. Just good diet, good steroids, GH and a piece of genetics :headbang:

Cool, post your pictures.

Sadly, this is all too true.

Maybe a lifetime of hard training, some good genetics, AND lots of HGH.

Got to give the guy props, looks great at 64.

-Pack

he doeesnt need props, he prolly prefers enanthates:D

he looks amazing and has inspired a TON of people to be in shape and have a active lifestyle just by living it and putting it up on the big screen.
DONT forget how talented he is too.
he WROTE Rocky 1 and wrote or co-wrote most of the Rambo movies. he has also directed several films. VERY very talented AND disciplined.
-JS

agreed!

50 percent of the guys on this board are half his age and on just as much or way more shit and still have never been that lean

Hahaha :) Im not a newbie bro :) Pics are available in the memebers pics forum but you may want to watch my video. Other guy in this video won Mr.Universe 2005.

Ret movie:
**broken link removed**

agreed!

50 percent of the guys on this board are half his age and on just as much or way more shit and still have never been that lean

He looks damn good! I dont argue that and I respect how he looks like at this age but trust me there is nothing out of extraordinary. most people dont care much about their shape at that age :)
Oh yeah you can find my pics in the member` photos forum.
"5days before I got busted"
Im 260lbs on the pics and probably 230lbs in my video.

Ditto

he doeesnt need props, he prolly prefers enanthates:D

he looks amazing and has inspired a TON of people to be in shape and have a active lifestyle just by living it and putting it up on the big screen.
DONT forget how talented he is too.
he WROTE Rocky 1 and wrote or co-wrote most of the Rambo movies. he has also directed several films. VERY very talented AND disciplined.
-JS

I was actually going to say something similar- he may come across a little "thick headed" but if people knew the story behind Rocky One they would be very amazed and maybe have a deeper respect for much "heart" this guy has. I would encourage anyone to look it up!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws