over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthelamin

Conan21

Kilo Klub Member
just wanted to let anyone considering this stuff know that it works UNBELIEVABLY.

I was a little skeptical at first thinkin its just some vitamins. I've been on it about 4 weeks now and my appetite is out of control...almost is too much...and i've always had a hard to eating enough in the past

Just wanted to give Props to synthetek on an outstanding product

Have you noticed an energy increase? Also, how much are you taking each week??

Bump for the best supplements out there! (legal that is! lol)

just been hittin 2 CCs a week........monday/thursday sub Q

Last edited:
nightdemon said:
would you say that 1cc EOD is overkill??

If you take too much it just gets issed out, so it doesn't matter, especially when a bottle lasts such a long time.

Hey, Big A...

I just got my bottle of synthelamin in the mail today and I am wondering if I could shoot it with a slin pin?

thanks

Re: Hey, Big A...

nightdemon said:
I just got my bottle of synthelamin in the mail today and I am wondering if I could shoot it with a slin pin?

thanks

Yep. It's water based so it goes through anything, even 30g.

This may seem like a really stupid question, but, what if you hit a vein??? Can you tell the difference between the blood and the red b-12 liquid???

It's water based so it won't matter. Plus you can inj SQ, so you won't have to worry about veins.

Hey Big A...

How long after the first injection would you expect to feel something like more energy?

Thanks

Re: Hey Big A...

nightdemon said:
How long after the first injection would you expect to feel something like more energy?

Thanks

It's gradual. You'll start feeling it after a day or two. Then it gets more and more as time goes on.

When I don't take my synthelamin shots just feel drained and run down , then when start taking properly again feel like have constant energy :)

GOOD DEAL

I cannot wait to get some of this stuff! This is JUST what I need to help me grow! My appetite is annoyingly small.

Well, I'm 4 days into my synthelamin at 1cc per day. This stuff is already working. I haven't noticed an energy increase yet, but my appetite is through the roof. It seems like I get hungry every hour and a half to two hours. I ate 8 meals today!!!

nightdemon said:
Well, I'm 4 days into my synthelamin at 1cc per day. This stuff is already working. I haven't noticed an energy increase yet, but my appetite is through the roof. It seems like I get hungry every hour and a half to two hours. I ate 8 meals today!!!

sorry to bump this up so late, i was wondering if i should include b-12 on my bulk cycles. the problem is my appetite. i am ALREADY hungry every hour and a half after 8 meals, WTF i need appetite suppressants while bulking heheh, actually dbol makes me lose my appetite quick so if i use b-12, it should balance it out. but i was wondering how good it is, does it give you guys energy?

rippedboy said:

sorry to bump this up so late, i was wondering if i should include b-12 on my bulk cycles. the problem is my appetite. i am ALREADY hungry every hour and a half after 8 meals, WTF i need appetite suppressants while bulking heheh, actually dbol makes me lose my appetite quick so if i use b-12, it should balance it out. but i was wondering how good it is, does it give you guys energy?

Synthelamin works as good as the people above have said.

If you are losing your appetite on d-bol, then your liver is stressed. Get some Synthergine.

this maybe a stupid question but is it ok to shoot it IM instead SubQ... that's just what i assumed i was supposed to do. :confused:

Mr Pickels said:
this maybe a stupid question but is it ok to shoot it IM instead SubQ... that's just what i assumed i was supposed to do. :confused:

IM or SQ is fine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity