over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE before and after blood test results

Pele96

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hi everyone just wanted to give some feedback with my experience with SYNTHERGINE. On Oct 21, 2007 I got my bloodwork results back and everything was fine except my liver values ( Alt 95 ast 48 ). A little high but I had never had a problem before. Mind you I was taking winny so I figured it was that. To be caution I ordered SYNTHERGINE and starting taking it. Well I just got my work done on Jan 21st. All my values were normal ( alt 48 ast 38 ). Also please take not that I continue to take AAS but no orals. If fact just finished a short cycle of Tren with Test and two weeks later took my bloodwork after I got off everything. Great product!!!:D

Hi everyone just wanted to give some feedback with my experience with SYNTHERGINE. On Oct 21, 2007 I got my bloodwork results back and everything was fine except my liver values ( Alt 95 ast 48 ). A little high but I had never had a problem before. Mind you I was taking winny so I figured it was that. To be caution I ordered SYNTHERGINE and starting taking it. Well I just got my work done on Jan 21st. All my values were normal ( alt 48 ast 38 ). Also please take not that I continue to take AAS but no orals. If fact just finished a short cycle of Tren with Test and two weeks later took my bloodwork after I got off everything. Great product!!!:D

People need to realise that keeping the liver healthy should be the number 1 priority. If the liver is unwell/stressed, you will NOT grow muscle like you should or at all.

Very true big A. I had always used Liv 52 but Synthetek product is great. And my test results prove it. I also feel alot more hunger although I eat 6-7 times a day..lol...Anyway just wanted to pass on real worlds results to anyone who thinks about taking care of their liver and using SYNTHERGINE.

Thanks,

Very true big A. I had always used Liv 52 but Synthetek product is great. And my test results prove it. I also feel alot more hunger although I eat 6-7 times a day..lol...Anyway just wanted to pass on real worlds results to anyone who thinks about taking care of their liver and using SYNTHERGINE.

Thanks,

yeah, great, however, I am always hungry and appetite gains is exactly the opposite of what I want!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws