over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Log - Bi's and Tri's

how was the pain?

The pain during arm workouts was pretty intense. Outside of that there was pain when streching. Mobility was poor. I had a hard time shaving my head. There were times I wanted to skip injections but I did not want any excuses for not getting the best results.

My arms didn't balloon like I have read so many guys getting 3" with this protocol. But if the .5"-.75" is perm than it was worth it.

4 years ago my arms measured just over 12" inches so they are growing. They didn't match my body to start and they still don't. I just keep banging away on them.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Always wanted to try but didn't want to spend the dough and not be able to finish due to pain.

They were, they are 17.5" now. I have zero peak. My bicep actually bulges to the inside of my arm instead peaking up.

this has to do with the angle of your arm. you are stimluating the short head of the bicep. im assuming you do lots of preacher curls. do some incline bech curls and make sure to let the arm dangle behind you. this allows the long head to stretch, alloting a better tear and harder contraction. best regards

Always wanted to try but didn't want to spend the dough and not be able to finish due to pain.

I believe the pain that people talk about is severely over exaggerated...I did bis and tris and did not experience the pain people mention...Your arms always have that pumped feeling and are tight but nothing regarding pain due to the injections.....

The injects are painless and there is zero pain from the syntherol. It is definitely a pump feeling always and for me when stretching the bi or tri it was uncomfortable.

this has to do with the angle of your arm. you are stimluating the short head of the bicep. im assuming you do lots of preacher curls. do some incline bech curls and make sure to let the arm dangle behind you. this allows the long head to stretch, alloting a better tear and harder contraction. best regards

It's hard to beat the genetics

Good results! Congrats!

It is about three weeks since my last maintenance shots and my arms are right where I measured last. So I have grown just a little over 3/4" in each arm. That is by far the most growth I have seen for a two and half month time span.

It is about three weeks since my last maintenance shots and my arms are right where I measured last. So I have grown just a little over 3/4" in each arm. That is by far the most growth I have seen for a two and half month time span.

That's great! Syntherol works!

i havent seen any growth with my arms in forever.
my genetics suck :(
but your log is really making me start a cycle and get the changes and also freebies :D

i have never pinned my arms before, do you think is there some sorta prep i have to do before pinning it or simply follow Big A's Protocol on syntherol?

any suggestions would be handy :)

i havent seen any growth with my arms in forever.
my genetics suck :(
but your log is really making me start a cycle and get the changes and also freebies :D

i have never pinned my arms before, do you think is there some sorta prep i have to do before pinning it or simply follow Big A's Protocol on syntherol?

any suggestions would be handy :)

follow the protocol and make up your mind that you are going to do it, do it right and finish it. I would say if you are on the fence about doing a syntherol run then dont do it. it is a commitment and it takes some determination. i would also do it on a bulk/blast.

Did you use any of the synthetek's products prize pack? Were you happy with them?

Last edited:
Haven't used anything yet. I need to try the appetite stimulant one but I have been very busy and just haven't touched anything yet.

Haven't used anything yet. I need to try the appetite stimulant one but I have been very busy and just haven't touched anything yet.

B12 - synthetine is my round the year supp.

follow the protocol and make up your mind that you are going to do it, do it right and finish it. I would say if you are on the fence about doing a syntherol run then dont do it. it is a commitment and it takes some determination. i would also do it on a bulk/blast.

i will do a syntherol cycle as soon as i get myself some more free time.
and you log is helping me.

glad to hear the injections are painfree but time consuming, i prefer it this way rather than the other way around :D

HI, could you come with a new update? what's the total gain now, three months after the maintenance?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws