over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol shots

mantus

Registered
I really want to try it again in my calfs and forarms but had a couple problems last time i tried. Maybe someone can explain what i should do different. Last time i did calfs the shots went fine but after about 1 week or so i started to get what i think my wife called PITTING EDEMA. Basically the oil sat just under my skin and leaks down to my ankle(talked about this on here a few years ago with BigA). Well,BigA said to just wait it out and it's all better now,well has been for awhile now(not long after i stopped calf shots). I don't know what i did wrong. I thought the oil was just leaking from the muscle but i believe BigA said once it's in the muscle it won't leak out,so im not sure how to fix that problem for one. Next problem was forearm shots. I only tried once,went in slow with pin and hit a nerve which made my arm twitch so i never tried again. I tried to shoot inside center and now that i feel around area,it feels like there is a tendon right under the skin there. Could it be possible i hit the tendon? I know at least one guy who said he gives forearm shots without problems,so i'm sure they can be done. Also,is it better to just pop the pin in site injects as i do with glute injects or better to go in slow? When i do Bi and Tri injects i always pop the pin right in(all the way one motion)and never had any problems. I did bi inject one time and tried to put the pin in slow and i felt a nerve so i had to pull out. I've never felt a nerve when poping the pin in. Any advice? Thanks

I had the same think with calf injections. The edema could be from the inflammatory reaction, but I tend to think that it was leakage of oil also. Due to the fact that the edema was so isolated and lasted for a period even after the inflammation had gone down. Forearm injections are risky in my opinion. there are alot of nerves and vessels, so you have to be very careful. A tendon is merely the terminal end of a muscle where it attaches to bone, so injecting the tendon shouldnt cause more pain or nerve reflex than other parts of the muscle where nerve innervation is high.
Also, often in areas where there are alot of vessels, either injecting through or very near a vessels could cause nerve reflex, though you are not actually hitting the nerve. The biggest problem with forarm injections, as i see it is the inflammatory reaction in muscles. With the inflammation of the tendons leading through the carpal tunnel in the wrist, you increase the possibility of numbness in hand and fingers, among other problems.

tarbaby2000 said:
I had the same think with calf injections. The edema could be from the inflammatory reaction, but I tend to think that it was leakage of oil also. Due to the fact that the edema was so isolated and lasted for a period even after the inflammation had gone down. Forearm injections are risky in my opinion. there are alot of nerves and vessels, so you have to be very careful. A tendon is merely the terminal end of a muscle where it attaches to bone, so injecting the tendon shouldnt cause more pain or nerve reflex than other parts of the muscle where nerve innervation is high.
Also, often in areas where there are alot of vessels, either injecting through or very near a vessels could cause nerve reflex, though you are not actually hitting the nerve. The biggest problem with forarm injections, as i see it is the inflammatory reaction in muscles. With the inflammation of the tendons leading through the carpal tunnel in the wrist, you increase the possibility of numbness in hand and fingers, among other problems.
OK cool that's all i needed to be told about that. No more forearm injects for me
:) They aren't really behind any other part just thought i would add a little if i could. No problem though. As far as the Calfs,i think i'll try it again and see what happens. I'll take it slow so if i see any leaks i can stop before it gets too bad. thanks for the advice

Do the calf shots deeper. Also, they are a very dense muscle, so there's a lot of trauma there when you inject anything.

Forearms give me shivers when I just think about injecting them. I wouldn't do them.

Big A said:
Do the calf shots deeper. Also, they are a very dense muscle, so there's a lot of trauma there when you inject anything.

Forearms give me shivers when I just think about injecting them. I wouldn't do them.
I do all my spot shots with 25g 1/2" so maybe i should go deeper with calfs... I remember you telling me you didn't like the idea of forearm shots. I was even thinking of doing trap shots
:) My shoulders and back get big and fast so i just wanted to bring out other parts around more... thanks

1/2" is too short.

Traps are commonly enhanced with Syntherol.

Have you tried to stretch the fascia naturally as well? Like doing heavy sets of 25 reps or more nd in between sets do a good calf stretch. i swear this works well.

saint808 said:
Have you tried to stretch the fascia naturally as well? Like doing heavy sets of 25 reps or more nd in between sets do a good calf stretch. i swear this works well.
25 reps is heavy? I concider that light unless you mean 25 reps in rest pause fashion. I stretch but probably not as well as i should.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws