YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheselen & Synthetine Stack DAY 2 Kick-Off!

JJCA

Newbies
About 4 years ago, I hooked up with an awesome trainer who literally turned my life around! I trained with him 4-5 days a week and literally saw a body transformation that I have never experienced in my life! I was on a roll, really positive and happy with my progress. He introduced me to Ghrp-6/CJC-1295. This combo REALLY helped me with strength, stamina, body fat and sleep. Anyway, I have spent the last 14 months recovering from a broken clav which has totally fukked with my well being, mood and outlook. I started training again 3 weeks ago with moderate weight & high reps and a clean diet. (Breakfast=Oatmeal w raisins Snack=Greek yogurt, granola, string cheese Lunch=Chicken salad and fruit Snack=Veggies, string cheese fruits Dinner=Chicken breast, salad, veggies. I'll toss down an ISO protein shake maybe early am somewhere and also one post wo.)

Last week I ordered the stack after researching it and asking many here on PM their experience with it and heard positive feedback 100%. It arrived Saturday. Unfortunately, I have 150 pins left that are 3/10cc 5/16" in length. So x3 pins = a little less than 1ml. I weigh 238 lbs and as per directions of 1ml/55 lbs of body weight, I need to pin 4.3ml of each per day. Not sure if I will do that much since I've read many here only do x2ml of each per day?? I will order some 1ML x 1" pins today. I did the synthetine sq in stomach and syntheselen im in calv. (however, since the needles I have are only 5/16", I doubt it went IM in my calv)

So yesterday I took x1ml of each in the afternoon. I didn't feel any different right away then a couple hours later, I got a hypoglycemic type of feeling and wanted to eat. So I chowed some sushi and drank a couple vodka/waters. Felt fine. I always sleep like shit anyway and require some type of night aid often but last night I felt like I just tossed and turned, I felt a little headache all night in the middle of my forehead. I DO NOT attribute these symptoms to the gear since I took such low doses of each. Could've been low water intake during the hot day and or a combination of sake bombs from the night before ;).

SO I am gonna post my pic from x2 years ago and one that I took this morning. Like I said, I have been very bummed that I lost my physique since I busted ass just to get to that point 2 years ago. I'm not going for mass, I just want to be lean and chiseled. I have always taken test cream as prescribed by Dr btw... I look forward to your comments, suggestions and experiences. I also take an oral pro-biotic to assist with digestion that I like... Thanks!

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 604
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 655
Welcome to PM!!

I have the same stack and used it off and on several months ago. I took my dose before fasted am cardio and felt energized and focused. When are you taking your's? Are you fasted or are you taking pre-w/out??

Stack time

Thx for the reply! I'm taking it after breakfast?? Is that not good??
I'm not sure if taking it in the pm would mess with my sleep? Thoughts??
Also, are u dosing the 1ml/55lbs?? Esen IM and Tine Subq??

I'm sure it's fine, but you mentioned feeling hypo so I thought maybe you were taking on an empty stomach. I have only taken IM and dosed 2ml's per bottle....so under what was suggested as well. There are some good question and answer thread's about that stack....try the search function or look in the Article's Forum. Can't remember where there at:confused:

About 4 years ago, I hooked up with an awesome trainer who literally turned my life around! I trained with him 4-5 days a week and literally saw a body transformation that I have never experienced in my life! I was on a roll, really positive and happy with my progress. He introduced me to Ghrp-6/CJC-1295. This combo REALLY helped me with strength, stamina, body fat and sleep. Anyway, I have spent the last 14 months recovering from a broken clav which has totally fukked with my well being, mood and outlook. I started training again 3 weeks ago with moderate weight & high reps and a clean diet. (Breakfast=Oatmeal w raisins Snack=Greek yogurt, granola, string cheese Lunch=Chicken salad and fruit Snack=Veggies, string cheese fruits Dinner=Chicken breast, salad, veggies. I'll toss down an ISO protein shake maybe early am somewhere and also one post wo.)

Last week I ordered the stack after researching it and asking many here on PM their experience with it and heard positive feedback 100%. It arrived Saturday. Unfortunately, I have 150 pins left that are 3/10cc 5/16" in length. So x3 pins = a little less than 1ml. I weigh 238 lbs and as per directions of 1ml/55 lbs of body weight, I need to pin 4.3ml of each per day. Not sure if I will do that much since I've read many here only do x2ml of each per day?? I will order some 1ML x 1" pins today. I did the synthetine sq in stomach and syntheselen im in calv. (however, since the needles I have are only 5/16", I doubt it went IM in my calv)

So yesterday I took x1ml of each in the afternoon. I didn't feel any different right away then a couple hours later, I got a hypoglycemic type of feeling and wanted to eat. So I chowed some sushi and drank a couple vodka/waters. Felt fine. I always sleep like shit anyway and require some type of night aid often but last night I felt like I just tossed and turned, I felt a little headache all night in the middle of my forehead. I DO NOT attribute these symptoms to the gear since I took such low doses of each. Could've been low water intake during the hot day and or a combination of sake bombs from the night before ;).

SO I am gonna post my pic from x2 years ago and one that I took this morning. Like I said, I have been very bummed that I lost my physique since I busted ass just to get to that point 2 years ago. I'm not going for mass, I just want to be lean and chiseled. I have always taken test cream as prescribed by Dr btw... I look forward to your comments, suggestions and experiences. I also take an oral pro-biotic to assist with digestion that I like... Thanks!

Interesting to find out how things went ... It's indeed such a powerful stack

SYNTHESELEN WTF?

Bros, check out this pic of my glute! I've been injecting 3ml of syntheselen in upper right quadrant of my glute for the past few months. I rotate sides daily and never pin the same area consecutively. My injection sites frequently lump up to about a 2" diameter welt under my skin. I pin SLOW so as to not PUSH it in as I have learned it makes matters worse. I'm tripping cause I am worried about having a bad batch and the sides from it?? Anyway, today when I pulled out the pin, I bled a bit, (as normal) I use 22 ga 1.5" pins and also the 25 ga from tractor supply when in a bind. I pin in the am around 8:30 and this morning after I pinned, I looked in the mirror and had a real tiny red spot that I assumed was from pushing the pin in to deep. I get home 6 hours later and I see this big fucking red mark looking like a bruise! I asked my buddy WTF and he said that the gear must be bunk if it's doing this to me consistently. YES I ASPIRATE and no, I didn't hit a vein. Has this happened to any of you and if so, what do you suppose the problem is? Thanks for reviewing my post and as always, I appreciate your opinions here and friendship!

Last edited:
OOPPS..better pic..sorry

Here is a smaller pic..hopefully it works WTF?.jpg

I wouldn't worry bout pinning your glutes as it leaves scar tissue but I inject into my deltoids and never had any issues. Its like water and it don't hurt. Remember do it slowly when injecting.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear