over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETEK USA

Synthetek USA

Newbies
First, we want to thank Big A for his unwavering support and guidance during these past few weeks of Synthetek USA's startup. You've been tremendous help to us.

Second, we want to assure every Synthetek customer on this site that the delays experienced during startup were simply part of a rather normal "settling in" period.

Third, we want to announce that with very few exceptions all orders have been processed and shipped as of 12:00pm today 4/25/03.

The only orders that have yet to be shipped are:

--Those who ordered Syntheselen in the past ten days. We will have another shipment arriving next week at which time you can expect immediate shipping of your purchase.

--Those who ordered SynthePURE will receive that product directly from Synthetek Ind. Australian center. Many of you have already been contacted with this information.

--Those who ordered Synthelamin will receive that product directly from Synthetek Ind. Australian center. Many of you also have been contacted with this information.

--Lastly we have 4 outstanding orders by customers who paid via personal check or money order. Those products are shipped the same or following day of when payment has cleared. We've only been in business for 4 weeks so unfortunately we've yet to be able to provide an average timeframe for those forms of payment. Clearance has ranged from 7-18 days so far.

For customers who've yet to contact us regarding long overdue orders please be aware that Synthetek USA replaced the former distributor Synthetek United. Synthetek USA began accepting orders less than 4 weeks ago. Any order placed prior to 3/27/03 was not placed with Synthetek USA. We have, however, been assisting USA residents, in coordination with Synthetek Industries, regarding orders placed during Synthetek USA's initial 10 days of operation since many orders were mistakenly being processed through Synthetek United's online system.

During Synthetek USA's first 10 days of operation we experienced unexpected delays in receiving products for stock, technical errors with our original shopping and order processing software, orders mistakenly placed to Synthetek United instead of Synthetek USA, and a few other minor issues that simply made startup rather chaotic.

We have since corrected all of those problems and have high expectations of never having them again.

We welcome the opportunity to provide you with outstanding service.

Thank you,

Synthetek USA

Appreciate the update!

Bump for the best stuff around!;)

Good to hear, best of luck!
Awesome products!

Bump for the best products!

Bump

Back to the top. Great service, despite the delays.

Finally

got my products saturday.No problem on the delay as I understand but my bi's were getting deflated,and as of yesterday,they are nice and swollen again,hehe.........

Thanks BigA for checking on my order.....

bump for the best - Synthetek. :D

Nothing but top quality!

xcel

I'm out of SynthePURE at the moment pissing me off as other protein powders have taste horrible :)

synthetek

They contacted me promptly and said order was shipped and I received just as the said. Very cool Mr.clean101

I am curious as to the amount of time between ordering and delivery. I don't expect an exact amount of time but can someone give me a ballpark idea of how long it will be before my order arrives?

Thanks for any feedback.

Skip

Skip said:
I am curious as to the amount of time between ordering and delivery. I don't expect an exact amount of time but can someone give me a ballpark idea of how long it will be before my order arrives?

Thanks for any feedback.

Skip

Usually it gets shipped in 24 hours (if you pay by cc) - 3 to 5 days to receive after.
If something is out of stock, they'll let you know and how long it will take, but that's rare.

Synthetek = The best supplements I've ever used!!

Bumpity Bump!

Big A said:

Usually it gets shipped in 24 hours (if you pay by cc) - 3 to 5 days to receive after.
If something is out of stock, they'll let you know and how long it will take, but that's rare.

If that is the case, I will be very impressed. Thanks BigA for the response.

For the record, I don't add much to this site in the way of info but am reading and skimming almost daily. I am on 4 other boards and would be happy to take my opinions of your products to these boards after checking them out. Though I doubt many here at promuscle would know me, I am a long timer on 2 of those boards and I know that my opinions are respected. I say this because I haven't seen alot of info on synthetek after doing a few searches. I have been impressed so far with the responses I have gotten from Synthetek directly and testimonials here on this board.

The fact that you, and quite a few others, back synthetek so strongly doesn't leave much doubt in my mind that this will quickly become a reputable company that kicks out cutting edge supps. - hopefully, for quite some time.

I am expecting a very good product and I have no reason to believe it will be anything but.

Just my opinion but I am never wrong. ;)

Skip

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner