over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetine/synthergine

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What a great combo for...........CLUE..........hungry more often.....just another weapon to add to your arsenal
If i was say strapped for cash, without lowering my daily LBA intake due to funds, could high dose vitamen B complex with Vitamin D help with appetite?

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Well

If i was say strapped for cash, without lowering my daily LBA intake due to funds, could high dose vitamen B complex with Vitamin D help with appetite?
If you are cash strapped how can you afford to buy more vitamins.....then more food? hahahhhahhha........JK..........Vitamin D is AWESOME for cancer prevention......but is a fat soluble so remember that......B-12 can up the appetite in some.....synthelamin is a great one

totalrecomp

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I take both and have NOT seen an increase in appetite. I have been taking both for a while though so perhaps for someone new to the supplements they might be able to notice it. If you have them laying around worth a shot.

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Yes

I take both and have NOT seen an increase in appetite. I have been taking both for a while though so perhaps for someone new to the supplements they might be able to notice it. If you have them laying around worth a shot.
I will say that the studies show prescription vitamin D-2 is not a potent as over the counter D-3.....odd huh?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you are cash strapped how can you afford to buy more vitamins.....then more food? hahahhhahhha........JK..........Vitamin D is AWESOME for cancer prevention......but is a fat soluble so remember that......B-12 can up the appetite in some.....synthelamin is a great one
I work in a restaurant, and use your discount code...lol there problems solved. I noticed the vitamen D just makes me feel better in general. even if a placebo ill go wiht it. i double the dose on the vitamen B complex i have. im always hungry anyway so increasing appetite isnt too much of a concern for me. having time to eat is a huge concern.

totalrecomp

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Not surprising though that pharm companies are not as well versed in some topics. Not to mention the cost always being a deciding factor for what they choose to use. I get a kick out of the ads for script fish oil and how they claim you cannot get omega-3 ethyl esters in a health food store. Total fallacy.

Exhibit A

Make sure to read the asterisk after omega 3.
This is a carlson product if any one is wondering.

MrRage

Registered
big pharma would try to sell you clean air as a prescription if they could... oh... wait.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmyv1966