over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthol freaks (the real deal)

Combination of factors- daily volume injections of propionate, other AAS oils, high BA content, synthol, MCT oils, and "lots" of scar tissue.

That stupid insecure clown Greg Valentino who wanted nothing but attention, is in the Guinness book of records for the worlds largest biceps (cough cough- you mean the worlds largest oil filled biceps)- Greg claims he never injected synthol into his arms, but rather it was all the localized propionate/EQ/Tren/AAS oils he injected over the years into his biceps and triceps. Its guys like this who ruin the sport and image of bodybuilding to the general masses who are too ignorant to understand this.

Last edited:
Combination of factors- daily volume injections of propionate, other AAS oils, high BA content, synthol, MCT oils, and "lots" of scar tissue.

That stupid insecure clown Greg Valentino who wanted nothing but attention, is in the Guinness book of records for the worlds largest biceps (cough cough- you mean the worlds largest oil filled biceps)- Greg claims he never injected synthol into his arms, but rather it was all the localized propionate/EQ/Tren/AAS oils he injected over the years into his biceps and triceps. Its guys like this who ruin the sport and image of bodybuilding to the general masses who are too ignorant to understand this.

he recently got beaten by this guy
who claims he got his arms from working out and eating like 10lbs of meat a day :rolleyes::banghead:
biggest-biceps_2337677k.jpg

who claims he got his arms from working out and eating like 10lbs of meat a day :rolleyes::banghead:

See this. What's in your head to see this as muscle.
Honestly are these mistakes that the people end up like
Ooops!

You have to inject sooo much to look like this.
Can the fake shit ever look normal.
Wtf lol

What the hell? I wouldn't be surprised if that's silicone or some form of implants in there- I say that because I see no injection sites (which would be highly visible), I see no incursions, no scar tissue, no abscess. Its very bizarre.
Unlike Valentino who had lots of abscess, scar tissue, and infection sites.

What the hell? I wouldn't be surprised if that's silicone or some form of implants in there- I say that because I see no injection sites (which would be highly visible), I see no incursions, no scar tissue, no abscess. Its very bizarre.
Unlike Valentino who had lots of abscess, scar tissue, and infection sites.

No inject sites? If you see inject sites on someone they either recently injected or did something wrong.

Do you see incision sites?

It's said that all pros use synthol.
This makes sense.
But what about the flex wheelers? That's not synthol...
like piana, it seems that permanent injects only look right on already built men. And these injects are slowly injected over time until they're huge yet not distorted ( debatable on piana and now look at flex)

A question.

Can someone tell me how muscles grow when using any site oil? Real synthol and permanent oils initially are oil siting in the muscle. I understand that fascia is stretched but while oil is there (before dissipated) how is muscle growing dispite oil sitting there?
I'm just wondering

A question.

Can someone tell me how muscles grow when using any site oil? Real synthol and permanent oils initially are oil siting in the muscle. I understand that fascia is stretched but while oil is there (before dissipated) how is muscle growing dispite oil sitting there?
I'm just wondering

the muscle is supposed to grow after the SEO use... looser fascia= more "room" for muscle growth so to say... its certainly not instant, thats just swelling

These triceps look like the flap of blah that hangs down from fat old grandmas.

the muscle is supposed to grow after the SEO use... looser fascia= more "room" for muscle growth so to say... its certainly not instant, thats just swelling

This makes sense.
But why the "growth in 30 days stuff"

Replaced space with real muscle? How if u still gotta build that?
And maintain phase. Maintain oil even though it's to stretch so that muscle can be replaced?

No inject sites? If you see inject sites on someone they either recently injected or did something wrong.

Do you see incision sites?

The volume (cc) of substance (what ever it is- oils, synthol, etc) in this those arms would be tremendous and require large gauge needles(19,21,23) to be inserted into the biceps peak and tricep heads.

It's said that all pros use synthol.
This makes sense.
But what about the flex wheelers? That's not synthol...
like piana, it seems that permanent injects only look right on already built men. And these injects are slowly injected over time until they're huge yet not distorted ( debatable on piana and now look at flex)

Flex wheeler was using Esclinine, a popular European localized steroid used during the 90s. Flex was using a ton of that, especially before going on stage.
Rich Piana speaks about it in his videos(search it on YT), in which Piana describes Flex doing a ton of Esclinine backstage. Piana then tried it (spent a lot of $ on it) and was very disappointed with the results. Said it hurt like hell and created all sorts of distortions.

Flex wheeler was using Esclinine, a popular European localized steroid used during the 90s. Flex was using a ton of that, especially before going on stage.
Rich Piana speaks about it in his videos(search it on YT), in which Piana describes Flex doing a ton of Esclinine backstage. Piana then tried it (spent a lot of $ on it) and was very disappointed with the results. Said it hurt like hell and created all sorts of distortions.

That stuff was for.local swelling to puff up. It wasn't a permanent substance.
Flex arms are still like that.

That stuff was for.local swelling to puff up. It wasn't a permanent substance.
Flex arms are still like that.

I did not write Esclinine was permanent. As for the permanent effect you refer to, it's years and years of localization with Esclinine/propionate/sus/tren/ winstrol/AAS/ synthol/and every other substance, all of which has built up tons of scar tissue. The fact is flex used to localize his arms heavily. Furthermore, localizing certain substances does have a localized growth effect. Now, if you're referring to any lumps or distortions sticking out of flexes arms, I would believe that to be built up scar tissue from all those years(he was localizing for over 20 yrs non-stop). Scar tissue causing those permanent lumps would be my educated hypothesis, and only an MRI would reveal the truth.

This makes sense.
But why the "growth in 30 days stuff"

Replaced space with real muscle? How if u still gotta build that?
And maintain phase. Maintain oil even though it's to stretch so that muscle can be replaced?

well, the "growth" that happens in the 30 days is probably just minor compared to the maintenance phase / time after that when the fascia is looser and more muscle can be built to fill up the space..

i dont know if oil sitting between muscle fibers would have an effect that would inhibit the muscle from growing... i dont think so.

of course there are instant results from the swelling too, but these are not permanent
just jab 5ml of oil into your side delt... your shoulder is gonna look much bigger instantly ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear