over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthol freaks (the real deal)

nfernoo

Banned
I'm not gonna put up pics but this needs to be said.

These grotesque people aren't abusing snytherol or any other branded synthol (mct oil based products)
This stuff just doesn't stay in the body that long.
The swelling one gets is usually needle related and high BA in the product (not synthetic 1% BA)

So what's going into these freaks? Hell what went into flex wheelers arm that never went away?
for anyone that's used legit synthol, it simply won't cause this kind of balloon effect.
So what are these oil bags using?

My rant is for the people that scream synthol as if everyone is filled up. As I said, snytherol won't fill you up. So what's in these dudes thay give synthol and bad rep?

baby oil, castor oil, industrial silicone.

I would think some of them are implants but I am speculating. What ever it is most times it looks foolish at best. People that have used actual synthol usually look good in their logs.

I would think some of them are implants but I am speculating. What ever it is most times it looks foolish at best. People that have used actual synthol usually look good in their logs.

Implants like that with no scars of where they where placed?
Flex looked amazing as hell but after it was like what's in your arms homie.

Good post, synthol definitely gets a horrible rap from these dumb fucks

Most of the time it's castor oil which is the carrier oil use in vitamin oil used for horses and animals. Doesn't disperse

Infection aside the organs issues they're having is from the high BA or what ever alcohol they're using.
I've heard of 20% BA in some of this.

But regardless, real synthol just doesn't do this.
It won't last long enough to be an oil bag.

Google "pump party". Industrial grade silicone caulk.

I thought that alot used the vitamin a d and e injections to help get the mega swollen water Ballon look

Yea I thought it was some home made PMMA type of shit they were injecting. It's the same shit they are inflating chicks butts with as well.

Agreed, PMMA, implants, caster oil, silicone (NOT silica)...All things that they then turn around and say that they are getting the size from Synthol...All just a big game - natural people say roids are cheating, roid users say Syntherol is cheating, Syntherol users say implants are cheating, so on and so on:rolleyes:

Naw. That shit is expensive no matter where u go.

no way these poor looking fools have that.

PMMA is pretty cheap in South America...They are producing homemade versions of it and then slapping a pretty label on it...That is why you are seeing so many stories about people needing to be operated on lately down there from the infections.

Agreed, PMMA, implants, caster oil, silicone (NOT silica)...All things that they then turn around and say that they are getting the size from Synthol...All just a big game - natural people say roids are cheating, roid users say Syntherol is cheating, Syntherol users say implants are cheating, so on and so on:rolleyes:

PMMA is pretty cheap in South America...They are producing homemade versions of it and then slapping a pretty label on it...That is why you are seeing so many stories about people needing to be operated on lately down there from the infections.

The only way I'd use if I'd be guaranteed to look like piana

This is what I was under the impression they were doing. Some of them have gotten the muscle to harden up soo bad that they had to amputate the limb. I don't see SEO soldifying like that, it's obvious they are using other things.

Thanks for sharing.

There was a local case in the past 3-6 months where a lady was injecting caulk into people. And people would seek her out for her good work. Then a few people died and she went to jail. I think some people will use anything to get "their look".

inject too much (unsterile?) oil for too long every day without breaks and your muscles are gonna fill up necrotic/fibrous muscle cells, oleomas, scar tissue and hardened collagen in place of muscle fibers...
which could probably lead to "that look".

youd have to use a shitton of oil though and im not sure clean MCT oil or synthol would even be able to cause that...

however there are many reports on people with these kinds of shit in their "muscles" on pubmed etc.
they often used shittons of paraffin oil or castor oil though. there are reports on "synthol" too though, however you cant be sure whether the "researchers" actually had a clue there.

It crazy how warped some of these guy's perception of reality becomes.

inject too much (unsterile?) oil for too long every day without breaks and your muscles are gonna fill up necrotic/fibrous muscle cells, oleomas, scar tissue and hardened collagen in place of muscle fibers...
which could probably lead to "that look".

youd have to use a shitton of oil though and im not sure clean MCT oil or synthol would even be able to cause that...

however there are many reports on people with these kinds of shit in their "muscles" on pubmed etc.
they often used shittons of paraffin oil or castor oil though. there are reports on "synthol" too though, however you cant be sure whether the "researchers" actually had a clue there.

Can't they just use small amounts till they look buff with the castor oil, and look decent? Like flex wheeler.
How the hell can u even inject this much?
Ud have to be injecting with a huge syringe or several 5ml.
I just can't understand how it gets this way?
Seriously when do u realize too much or is this their way of fixing "bad injections" with more to "fix"

I think the alcohol also has to do with killed tissue.
I've heard oil in general (even sterile) suffocates the muscle unless it's out fast.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131